Maine’s Lost Kitchen dress code is majorly accepted as semi-formal or formal. The Lost Kitchen recommends their guests dress beautifully and comfortably.
Even though the restaurant is rustic, men should opt for long pants, while women can wear any semi-formal dress or skirt with a blouse.
The Lost Kitchen Dress Code
Dress Code for Men at The Lost Kitchen Restaurant – Maine
The dress code at the Lost Kitchen is different from usual Michelin-star restaurants. You can play around with some colors with your outfit. You can also opt for some patterns with your shirts and blazers. Make sure the long pants are in a proper color balance. Some of the clothing options are given below.
- Dress shirt
- 2 piece Suit
- Formal shoes
- Sports coat
- Light colored blazers
- Button-down shirt
- Formal socks
- Dress slacks
- Chino pants
- Chelsea Boots
Dress Code for Women at The Lost Kitchen Restaurant – ME
For women, the dress code for The Lost Kitchen is mainly concentrated on various types of cocktail dresses. You can opt for something in light colors that suits your personality. Some of the clothing options are given below.
- Cocktail Dress
- Formal trouser
- Button-down shirt
- Long Skirt
- Pencil skirt
- Dress pants
- Summer Dress
- Dress shirt
About The Lost Kitchen Restaurant – Maine
Lost Kitchen by Chef Erin French is the most popular and highly praised restaurant in Maine, located in the small town of Freedom. The experience of eating at this place is both unique and memorable.
From the reservation process to the whole sit down and dinner, Lost Kitchen provides a calming adventure to people’s monotonous lives. They will serve you an unforgettable memory with a plate of food. The diners are invited based on a lottery system.
Address: 22 Mill St, Freedom, ME 04941, United States
The Lost Kitchen Menu
There is no fixed menu in Erin French’s Lost Kitchen Maine. They serve 12 courses each night. All dishes are made using locally sourced fresh ingredients. The general cuisine here is New American. The cost per person for their prix fixe food menu is $195. Drinks are separately priced.
The Lost Kitchen Reservations
The reservation for the Lost Kitchen Maine is unique and exciting. Erin French invites only 48 guests to her restaurant at the old mill each night. To be one of them, patrons must send a postcard through snail mail.
The address to send this postcard is only revealed after one has donated to the PFAS Emergency Relief Fund through the website of the Lost Kitchen restaurant. After receiving postcards, French picks her guests randomly based on a lucky draw. Lucky draw winners are then called and informed about their invitations.
Timings:- Wednesday to Saturday, 6 pm to 9 pm, Sunday to Tuesday closed.
What Months Is the Lost Kitchen Open?
The Lost Kitchen remains open from late May to October. It remains open four days a week for approximately six months.
Maine State in the USA Articles:-
- Best Beauty Supply Stores in Maine
- Best Tattoo Parlors in Maine USA
- Best Piercing Places in Maine United States
- Best Pet Stores In Maine
- Best Places for Bubble Tea in Maine United States
- Best Bike Shops in Maine
- Best Dog-Friendly Beaches in Maine
- Best Record Stores In Maine United States
- The Lost Kitchen Reservations, Maine
- Best Indian Restaurants in Maine
- Best Health Food Stores in Maine [Natural & Organic]
- Best Skate Parks In Maine
- Best Art and Craft Supply Stores in Maine
- Is Boba Tea and Milk Tea the Same?
- Best Bagel Shops in Maine
- Best Seafood Restaurants In Maine
- Best Places for a Bloody Mary in Maine
- Best Candy Shops In Maine
- Best Tea Houses And Shops In Maine
- Best Furniture Stores In Maine
- Best Corn Mazes in Maine
- Best Garden Centers And Nurseries In Maine
- Best Chocolate Shops in Maine
- Best Boat Tours in Maine
- Best Skate Shops in Maine
- Best Antique Stores in Maine