20 Best Hair Salons in New Hampshire 2023
Hair Salons in New Hampshire do trending fashion haircuts with eminent hairstylists. These hairstylists hold good years of expertise in their field. Hair coloring and makeup services are offered on special occasions by these salons.
Many parlors in Nashua, Portsmouth, Concord, and Keene have online booking facilities and walk-ins to take appointments. Attractive gift certificates are purchasable both online and offline. Many of these salons have a cancellation policy to cancel the appointment either 24 hours or 48 hours from booking.
20 Hair Salons in New Hampshire
1. Oomph Salon – Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Oomph Salon is one of the top-notch salons in New England to get trending hairstyles and colors. Stylists working here are well-trained to meet the requirements of the customers. Seven-grade stylists have varying experiences, and the price is fixed according to the chosen grade.
Different services like short and long cuts, creative cutting, blonding, face-framing, and smoothing treatments are offered. Wedding services are available in the salon, and travel for which date has to be intimated in advance. Appointments are bookable online for a suitable day.
- Hours: Tuesday, Thursday: 9 AM – 8 PM, Wednesday: 11 AM – 8 PM, Friday: 10 AM – 7 PM, Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Contact: 603-766-2336
- Hair Stylists: Ashley O, Jacic, Coral, Meghan K, Emily
- Nearby Attractions: Portsmouth Escape Room, Prescott Park
Address: 110 Brewery Lane, Suite 110, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Read 15 Best Tattoo Parlors In New Hampshire
2. MW Hair Studio – Manchester, New Hampshire
Maria and Wendy started the MW Hair Studio in Manchester to provide excellent hair grooming services for people. There is an online booking facility available for different services offered. An online store has all the modern necessary hair care products with 30 days return option after purchase.
They do styles like Ouidad cut, T- Section, and full head balayage. Hair coloring is done based on consumer preference and ideas. Tinting with foils & balayage, keratin & deep conditioning treatment, and color correction is also provided.
- Hours: Tuesday – Thursday: 10 AM – 8 PM, Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM, Saturday: 8 AM – 4 PM, Sunday & Monday: Closed
- Contact: 603- 518-5123
- Hair Stylists: Rachael, Amanda, Alicia, Wendlyn, Maria
- Nearby Attractions: SEE Science Center, Currier Museum of Art.
Address: 655 South Willow St Unit 105 Manchester, NH 03103
Read 15 Best Antique Stores In New Hampshire
3. Omaggio Salon & Spa – Salem, NH
Hair Stylist Kerrilyn started Omaggio Salon & Spa in 2004, and now it is run by her son, rendering various services for the locals. They provide wedding-related services such as hair styling and Makeup on prior booking.
Popular trending haircuts, coloring, and hair care treatments are offered for men, women, and children. Different Hydra facial services, Makeup, tinting, and waxing are also there. Artificial nails, skin rejuvenation with peels, and sensational sugar scrub are unique.
- Hours: Tuesday – Thursday: 9 AM – 9 PM, Friday: 9 AM – 6 PM, Saturday: 9 AM – 4 PM, Sunday & Monday: Closed.
- Contact: 603-458-2919
- Hair Stylists: Pam Stone, Tammy, Melissa, Tamla
- Nearby Attractions: Yankee Cannonball, America’s Stonehenge.
Address: 130 Main Street Salem NH 03079
Read 15 Best Bike Shops In New Hampshire
4. Salon K AVEDA Lifestyle Salon – Concord, NH
Salon K specializes in practicing Aveda-style haircuts and coloring services. All of its haircare products are composed of naturally sourced ingredients. It is an award-winning salon for its Aveda approach to hairstyling. Different fashion haircuts are designed for men, women, and children. Special offers are given to new customers.
Hair regrowth therapy is provided with cutting-edge light therapy. The Spa offers facials and skin treatments with fruit peel, nail treatments, body treatments, and IPL photo Facial. Tinting and Make up services for weddings and any special occasions are also offered. Permanent cosmetics service was done with microblading.
- Hours: Monday – 9 AM – 7 PM, Tuesday – Friday: 9 AM – 8 PM, Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM, Sunday: Closed
- Contact: 603-225-0099
- Hair Stylists: Kae Mason, Amanda, Michelle, Denise, Jamie
- Nearby Attractions: Mercury Redstone Rocket, White Park.
Address: 18 Pleasant St. Concord, NH 03301
Read 20 Best Wineries In New Hampshire
5. Color Trends Hair Salon – Nashua, New Hampshire
Corrie started the Color Trends Hair Salon, and she is an American Board Certified Hair Colorist being in the field for over 17 years. The team of hair stylists here is very skilled after undergoing many courses and experience in their respective fields. It has won several awards, including Patch Reader’s Choice 2012 and Hippo – Best of 2022.
Custom cuts and finished-cut hairstyle options exist for men, teenagers, and women. The Color bar features various types of coloring, texture, hair, and scalp treatments. Facial waxing, lash and brow tinting, and Paraffin hand treatment are also offered. They have collections of haircare products from Eugene Perma of Paris, Milkshake, Brocato, Kenra, and White Sands.
- Hours: Monday – Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 9 AM – 8 PM, Wednesday: 12 PM – 8 PM, Saturday: 9 AM – 3 PM, Sunday: Closed
- Contact: 603-880-7504
- Hair Stylists: Corrie, Sarah, Joy, Kristen, Chloe
- Nearby Attractions: Mine Falls Park, Lincoln Park
Address: 25 Merrit Parkway Nashua, NH 03062
Read 15 Best Furniture Stores In New Hampshire
6. Fancy Nancys’ Elite Hair – Nashua, NH
Nancy Keyslay started Fancy Nancy’s Elite Hair Salon with a team of 20 stylists. She holds about 31 years of expertise in the field and educates students about cosmetology and hairstyling. They support breast cancer awareness by donating the profits from pink hair extensions to the American Cancer Society.
They offer trending haircuts, styling, corrective coloring, and facial services. Keratin smoothing treatment, body waxing, modern eyebrow threading, and extensions like full head and feather type are popular.
Private rooms are available as per client needs. Additional service hours are flexible for special occasions like weddings and bridal parties. It has received 1st People Choice in Greater Nashua from 2012-20.
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 9 PM, Saturday: 9 AM – 7 PM, Sunday: 10.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Contact: 603-891-0202
- Hair Stylists: Heidi, Meridith, Cindy, Ashley, Sunitha
- Nearby Attractions: Mine Falls Park, Fun World
Address: 295 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060
Read 15 Best Shopping Outlets and Malls in New Hampshire
7. Cassandra Salon & Spa – Nashua, New Hampshire
Sandra Vaillancourt started the Cassandra Salon & Spa and has served the community since 1980. They own membership in the elite hairdressing organization Intercoiffure, which makes them recognized as the only Goldwell Titanium salon in the region.
They do modern haircuts, hair extension & thickening, lash & brow tinting, craft coloring, lightening, and organic ammonia-free hair color and treatments. Customized nail designs with acrylic nails and skin care services by experts are unique. Makeup and consultation for wedding bride and grooming are also there.
It is awarded as the best color salon in the NorthEast by Vogue and Elle magazines. The consultation charges for different artist varies depending on five tier levels. Customers also pack attractive gift cards and rewards.
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 8.30 AM – 9 PM, Saturday: 8.30 AM – 5 PM
- Contact: 603- 888-3300
- Hair Stylists: Jon Macdonald, Sky, Kristin, Linda, Heather
- Nearby Attractions: Reflection Garden & Labyrinth, Lincoln Park
Address: 225 Daniel Webster Highway, Nashua, NH 03060
Read 5 Best Restaurants in White Mountains, New Hampshire
8. Supercuts Keene NH – Keene, NH
Supercuts have multiple locations across North America, offering various services. The consultants observe the client’s skin tone and prescribe the best hairstyle and grooming.
Different hairstyles for men, women, and kids are available. The haircut is done in four categories with different features. The after-cut Hot Towel Refresher gives a soothing feel and removes stray hairs from the body. Hair coloring, waxing, and beard trimming are also done. A unique relaxing scalp massage is done with tea tree oil.
Various hair care products from Paul Mitchell, Biolage, Redken, and American Crew are sold. The families of Supercuts employees are eligible for a 20% discount on tuition fees at all empire beauty schools.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday & Sunday: 9 AM – 5 PM, Friday & Saturday: 8 AM – 5 PM
- Contact: 603-357-6805
- Hair Stylists: Cheryl, Zac, Misty, Sara
- Nearby Attractions: Cheshire Children’s Museum, Central Square
Address: Riverside Plaza, 346 Winchester St Keene, NH, US 03431
Read 5 Best Flower Shops in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
9. Heaven Hair Gallery Salon – Keene, New Hampshire
The Heaven Hair Gallery Salon offers multiple facilities along with hair grooming services. There is a private workspace where you can work with a laptop and sip cold drinks at the signature Heaven Mimosa.
Hair cuts, coloring, and waxing services are available. The healing haircut is done in private rooms, which relaxes and soothes the body giving a pleasant atmosphere. Beautiful wigs and hair extensions are available in different colors for the problem of hair loss. Envy Wigs are specially made for women. Makeup and grooming of bride for wedding are also done.
A consultant contacted each customer beforehand to discuss the desired hairstyle and the fixed budget. They support the local charity through some profit shares. The appointment is cancellable if noticed before 48 hours.
- Hours: Tuesday- Thursday: 10 AM – 7 PM, Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM, Saturday: 9 AM – 3 PM, Sunday & Monday: Closed
- Contact: 603 338-0300
- Hair Stylists: Anjalee, Ashley K, Alicia, Torrie, Victoria
- Nearby Attractions: Central Square, Sunset Rock
Address: 670 Park Avenue, Keene, NH, 03431, United States
Read Best Public Golf Courses in New Hampshire
10. Parlor Salon – Concord, NH
Parlon Salon has a team of professionals doing highly skilled hairstyles and undergoing constant learning to get accustomed to the latest trends in the field.
Hair care services include Fusio Dose, Balayage, highlights, retouching, and glossing & toning. Customized haircuts are available for children, men, and women.
Treatment types include Brazilian blowout and keratin blowout. Moreover, lash extensions, tinting, waxing, and facials are offered at the studio at the Parlor Salon.
Bridal grooming is available on-site and in the salon. Prior consultation is required. Space for conducting bridal parties is also there in the salon. Cancellation, if any, should be notified before 24 hours from booking.
- Hours: Saturday & Monday: 9 AM – 4 PM, Tuesday – Thursday: 9 AM – 8 PM, Friday: 9 AM – 6 PM, Sunday: Closed.
- Contact: 603-715-9012
- Hair stylists: Heather, Jillian, Emily, Olivia, Isabelle
- Nearby Attractions: Winant Park, SEE Science Center.
Address: 62 N Main St, Concord, NH 03301
11. Statix Salon and Spa – Dover, New Hampshire
Statix Salon and Spa is a family-based unisex salon in service for 15 years. The stylists are highly skilled and licensed professionals with good field experience. The consultants offer customized hair designs after consultation with the clients.
Exclusive hairstyles, shampoo, and scalp massage are available for men, women, and children. Hair smoothing is offered with a keratin treatment, relaxers, and Brazilian blowout. Nailing is done with natural sources without acrylic treatment.
Waxing, lashes & brow tinting, facial and grooming brides for wedding and other special occasions is also available. The appointment booked is cancellable before 24 hours.
They run an online store with popular products from Aqua hair extensions, Babe Lash, Electric Hairdressing London, Eleven Australia, and Inova Professionals. Great deals are offered in December.
- Hours: Monday: Appointment basis, Tuesday – Thursday: 10 AM – 7 PM, Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM, Saturday: 9 AM – 3 PM, Sunday: Closed.
- Contact: 603-749-3886
- Hair Stylists: Andrea, Wendy, Tara, Amya, Erin
- Nearby Attractions: Children’s Museum of New Hampshire, Henry Law Park.
Address: 827 Central Avenue, Suite #2, Dover, NH 03820
12. Vanity Hair Studio – Portsmouth, NH
Heidi White established the Vanity Hair Studio in February 2008. She expanded the salon to an area of 1200 sq feet indefinitely with her team and served the locals. Elle Magazine chose it as one of the top 100 salons in the US for two consecutive years.
Unisex haircuts specific to men, women, and children are popular here. Hair coloring, conditioning, and hair extension service are also offered. Smoothing treatment is done with a unique Brazilian blowout. Lash and brow tinting, waxing, and teeth whitening are also available.
Makeup and hairstyling for the wedding are rendered along with online consultation. Service is available both on the spot and also in the office. Cancellations are to be made within 24 hours to avoid charges.
There is an online shop containing brands of Aluram, Color Wow, and Nutrafol. There are membership plans comfortable for various customers.
- Hours: Monday: 9 AM – 5 PM, Tuesday: 9 AM – 6 PM, Wednesday – Friday: 10 AM – 7 PM, Saturday & Sunday: 9 AM – 3 PM
- Contact: 603-430-8689
- Hair Stylists: Hiedi, Alexis, Jessica, Erica
- Nearby Attractions: Prescott Park, Portsmouth Escape Room.
Address: 33 Deer St, Portsmouth, NH 03801
13. The Hair Company by The Skin & Body Spa – Nashua, NH
The Hair Company by The Skin & Body Spa has industry experts professional for haircuts and styling. A Medical Skin Clinic offers treatments for the body and skin in various ways.
Specific women’s and men’s haircuts, coloring, blowouts, and hair extension services are offered. Bridal hair & Makeup and wedding party grooming are available. The stylist creates a trial look for the bride, giving a customized look based on the outfit and jewelry.
They use the best products from the market, such as Goldwell, Kevin Murphy, RedKen, Brazilian Blowout, and R+Co.
- Hours: Tuesday – Thursday: 9 AM- 9 PM, Friday & Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Contact: 603-809-4479
- Hair Stylists: Phyllis G., Alexann T., Jen A., Casey, Hayley S.
- Nearby Attractions: Fun World, Lincoln Park
Address: 383 E Dunstable Rd Nashua, NH 03062
14. Salon North – Manchester, New Hampshire
Lauren Gamache started Salon North in 2016. She is an award-winning hairstylist recognized as Best of Hair Stylist by the Union Leader.
Cutting and styling include women & children cuts and complete keratin smoothing treatment. Balayage and foil coloring, hair extensions, party service with blowouts, and champagne are offered.
Glaze treatments, demineralizing treatments, waxing & tinting, and ear coning are done to improve the health of the body. Bridal and special occasion service is available with makeup and Updo styling. Online consultation is available.
The price charged varies depending on hair length, stylist, and the amount of product used. Cancellation has to be done 48 hours in advance to avoid charges.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 8 PM, Friday: 9 AM – 8 PM, Saturday: 9 AM – 4 PM, Sunday: Closed
- Contact: 603- 483-3011
- Hair Stylists: Tashia, Alinah, Heather, Anjali, Kim
- Nearby Attractions: Currier Museum of Art, Victory Park.
Address: 102 Bay Street Manchester, NH, 03104
15. Stone House Salon & Spa – Nashua, NH
The Stone House Salon & Spa has well-experienced and licensed professionals offering hairstyles and coloring for men, women, and children. Appointments are accessible through calls and walk-ins.
They wax with naturally sourced ingredients, mainly sugar wax, making our skin soft and smooth. Herbal Spa combo, regular manicures, and classic pedicures are nailing services. Nail enhancement is done with sculpture gel, Solar Pink & White, and a complete acrylic set. Eyelash extensions are available in three varieties.
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 6.30 PM, Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM, Sunday: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Contact: 603-889-7707
- Hair stylists: Kelly
- Nearby Attractions: Reflection Garden & Labyrinth, Lincoln Park
Address: 300 Main Street, unit 408A, Stone House Salon, Nashua, NH 03060
16. Great Clips – Seabrook, New Hampshire
Great Clips was started by David Rubenzer and Steve Lemmon in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in 1982. It has well-trained stylists who have undergone several pieces of training and advanced in technical skills and customer care.
Their online check-in facilities are beneficial for customers to add their names to the waiting list and get a haircut at their convenience. The Great Clips app also owns this feature for easy booking.
Men’s cut like crew, fade or trim, and Women’s like bobs, blunt cuts, and layers are made. Short, Sleek Fade, Layered Scissor Cut, and Chin & Shoulder length bob are done for kids. Other special services include Neck Trim, Beard & Bang trim. Special discounts are given to senior citizens of 65 years and above.
It has popular professional hair care products from Sexy Hair, American Crew, Paul Mitchell, and Matrix.
- Hours: Monday & Thursday: 9 AM – 7 PM, Tuesday & Sunday: 9 AM – 3 PM, Friday & Saturday: 9 AM – 6 PM, Wednesday: Closed
- Contact: 603-814-4191
- Hair Stylists: Lauren, Rachael, Alyssa.
- Nearby Attractions: Salisbury Beach Boardwalk, Waterfront Park.
Address: 570 Lafayette Rd Unit 802 Seabrook, NH 03874
17. My Reis Salon – Exeter, New Hampshire
Nicole Kelley started My Reis Salon and has been running for over 14 years. She strived to develop the salon’s interiors and trained many stylists in their profession.
Cutting for women, Men’s scissors & clippers cut, and Children’s cut is available. Hairstyling has Spa and Glass blowouts and Updos. Coloring includes foils, balayage, root smudge, and color gloss.
Metal detox treatment, Hot towel moisture, and Defrizz treatment are for skin improvement. Facial, waxing, and brow tinting are also available. The bridal trial, bridesmaid style, and flower girl style are offered for weddings and special occasions.
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9 AM – 8 PM, Tuesday & Sunday: 9 AM – 3 PM, Friday: 9 AM – 7 PM; Saturday: 8 AM – 1 PM
- Contact: 603-772-7347
- Hair Stylists: Nicole Kelley
- Nearby Attractions: Prescott Park, Swasey Parkway
Address: 137 Portsmouth Ave, Exeter, NH 03833
18. Michael Thomas Salon – Manchester, NH
Keri Levesque owns Michael Thomas Salon, and the team of hair stylists offers a wonderful experience for other clients with various services. Jefferey James is the master stylist and the director of education.
The hairstylist here consults with the clients to identify their best suitable style and color. Short, long, clipper cut, balayage, vivid colors, keratin & gloss treatment are available. Advanced facial, Brazilian wax, dermaplaning, tinting, and extension are for skin and lashes.
The makeup artist and hairstylist make superb the event of bridal parties and weddings. Both in-salon and on-spot services for brides are accessible. They also offer some refreshments and snacks in the salon in the event of bridal parties.
- Hours: Tuesday – Thursday: 10 AM – 8 PM, Friday: 10 AM – 4 PM, Saturday: 9 AM – 2 PM, Sunday & Monday: Closed.
- Contact: 603-622-1717
- Hair stylists: Bethany, Ruthie, Brittany, Keith Ford, Julie
- Nearby Attractions: Arms Park, Victory Park.
Address: 590 Second St.Manchester, NH 03102
19. SmartStyle Hair Salon – Hudson, NH
SmartStyle Hair Salon is a full-time salon with multiple branches in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. It is part of Regis Corporation, the largest owner and leading operator of hair salons worldwide.
Unique haircuts for kids, men, and women are available, along with shampoo wash and blow-dry. Coloring and highlights ranging from permanent, gray blending, cap, and full highlights are done. Other services include waxing, men’s beard trim, perms, and basic and deep conditioning treatments.
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM, Wednesday & Thursday: 9 AM – 7 PM; Sunday: 9 AM – 3 PM
- Contact: 603- 882-3382
- Hair Stylists: Emma, Ashley, Brittney, DeeDee
- Nearby Attractions: Benson Park, Mine Falls Park
Address: 254 Lowell Rd, Hudson, NH 03051
20. Aidan James Salon – Nashua, NH
Aidan James provides premier salon services for the locals of Nashua. The AJ team stylists are passionate, and having enough expertise in their respective fields will give us a great experience.
They have a range of hair care products for home use, like Goldwell, KMS California, Devacurl, SmashBox, and Jane Iredale. A stunning collection of jewelry and other fun accessories is also available.
The precision haircut, final shampooing, and relaxing head and neck massage are given. Hair coloring is offered with proper consultation, from balayage and mini highlights to base softening. Hair styling includes iron works and signature blowouts.
Split end correction, Brazilian Keratin treatment, and Express Brazilian Blowout are some unique hair treatments. Tape-in Extensions Hand–Tied Weft make up good hair extensions. Moreover, nailing, facial, body waxing, lash enhancements, and makeup services are also offered.
- Hours: Tuesday – Thursday: 10 AM – 8 PM, Friday: 9 AM – 6 PM, Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Contact: 603- 598-0795
- Hair Stylists: Fanny, Kamryn, Megan, Lauren, Alondra
- Nearby Attractions: Monsoon Center, Lowell National Historical Park.
Address: 36 Northwest Blvd, Nashua, NH 03063
Find Hair Salons Near You
In addition to haircuts and styling, the Hair Salons in New Hampshire renders spa services, including waxing, nailing, and facials. There are numerous salons in Manchester, Hudson, Seabrook, and Salem where the hair consultants strive to give the best-customized hair designs to the clients.