The tattoo parlors in New Hampshire are popular among tattoo lovers. Many famous tattoo artists have moved to different cities to open their workspaces in NH. These shops have modern body inking tools, aftercare products, and sanitized spaces. The NH artists are certified in blood-borne pathogens and anatomy. It helps them to add the technical aspect and safety in creating new designs.
Cities like Keene, Manchester, Derry, Loudon, Londonderry, Portsmouth, Lincoln, Hooksett, Concord, Conway, Salem, Seabrook, and others have many popular tattoo shops. People must carry positive age proof here because most parlors are +18 shops. Also, it’s best to pre-book a session with a tattoo parlor to finalize designs for body inking.
List of 15 Highest-Rated Tattoo Parlors in NH
1. Scorpion Tattooing – Manchester Rd, Derry, NH
Renowned Tattoo artist Mark Hesse opened Scorpion Tattooing tattoo parlor in Derry in 1996. The artists working here are highly experienced with every type of design and color besides being certified in physiology, blood-based pathogens, and anatomy. It helps create a safe and hygienic place to design tattoos on the client’s body.
Customers love the beautiful interior of the shop. There are spacious waiting lounges and sterile workplaces inside the parlor. The artists have thousands of pre-decorated designs to choose from. Also, clients can bring in their designs and ideas to develop new ones. Clients must be above 18 and carry a positive ID to get a tattoo here.
- Hours: Tuesday- Saturday: 11:00 a.m.- 07:00 p.m., Sunday & Monday: closed.
- Contact: 603-434-4798
- Tattoo Artists: Mark Hesse, Sami Monoxelos, Chad Wheeler, Amanda Lopez, Robyn Oblinger, Sayge Hesse, Joseph Rodgers(Badger).
- Nearby Attractions: America’s Stonehenge, Children’s Museum of New Hampshire, Grand Canyon National Park.
- Nearby Parking Lot: Municipal Lot- Birch St., Abbot Court Lot.
Address: 10 Manchester Rd. Derry, NH 03038
2. Gothic Tattoo & Body Piercing – Loudon Rd, Concord, NH
Paul and Brenda Florin used their 45 years of experience in tattoo and body piercing to open up this parlor in 1999. It’s an excellent place for black-and-white or colored tattoos. The artists work with their clients closely to specify designs and colors. People can also choose from the vast collection of designs.
The shop has a beautiful waiting lounge, and the workplace is sterilized regularly. You must have prior appointments to get a tattoo done here. Children have to be a minimum of 13 years of age to get a tattoo from here. ID proof is a must for this place. The owners accept only cash for payment.
- Hours: Monday & Thursday- Saturday: 11:00 a.m.- 07:00 p.m., Sunday: 11:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m., Tuesday& Wednesday- Closed.
- Contact: 603-226-1214
- Tattoo Artists: Brenda and Paul Florin
- Nearby Attractions: McAuliffe- Shepard Discovery Center, White Park.
- Nearby Parking Lot: White Park Parking Lot, Concord (I-89 Exit- 2) Park & Ride.
Address: 374 Loudon Rd, Concord, NH, United States, New Hampshire
3. Glass Street Tattoo – Manchester, New Hampshire
Glass Street Tattoo is a prominent name among people who like tattoos. It’s an Art gallery and Tattoo Parlor. Artists working here are highly professional and experienced. They can create any tattoo or cover up old ones. Before inking, they consult with their clients to create unique designs for everyone.
Besides a sanitized parlor and beautiful tattoo gallery, this tattoo parlor in Manchester sells tattoo supplies and apparel. The shop supports local artists and Musicians. Glass Streat Tattoo has another outlet in Nashua. The place redefines tattoos as a major art form to showcase, like Music and other Art forms.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m.- 09:00 p.m., Sunday: 11:00 a.m.- 06:00 p.m.
- Contact: (603) 232-4352
- Tattoo Artists: Matthew Baker, Derek Deline, Mikey Bones
- Nearby Attractions: Currier Museum of Art, Aviation Museum of New Hampshire.
- Nearby Parking Lot: Red Oak at 875 Elm Parking Garage.
Address: 1500 S Willow St, Manchester, NH 03103
4. Iron Works Tattoo – Congress St., Portsmouth, NH
Jason Loui Opened Iron Works Tattoo in the Downtown Portsmouth area in 2009. Like Jason, other artists working here are also experienced in inking. They entertain walk-ins and appointments.
The artists work in every genre of tattoo art, like color, urban and mystical characters, black-and-white, and cover-ups. It’s one of the best tattoo shops in New England and has the best female tattoo artists.
- Hours: Tuesday- Saturday- 12:00 p.m.- 08:00 p.m., Monday: by appointment only. Sunday- Closed.
- Contact: 603-319-1669
- Tattoo Artists: Jason Loui, Ashlie Brant, Lee Scott, Taylor Lindley, And Midas.
- Nearby Attractions: Everglades National Park, Grand Canyon National Park.
- Nearby Parking Lot: Parrott Avenue Parking, Atlantic Parking Services.
Address: 146 CONGRESS ST, PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801
5. Kelly’s Tattoo – North Woodstock, Lincoln, NH
Tim and Kyle turned their knowledge and passion for Art into a tattoo medium and opened Kelly’s Tattoo in Lincoln. It’s one of the most popular tattoo parlors in New Hampshire, with a growing number of customers every day. Artists are experienced in different kinds of tattoo forms. You can choose from their list of designs or create your own here.
- Hours: Monday-Sunday: 12:00 p.m.- 09:00 p.m.
- Contact: (603)745-9470
- Tattoo Artists: Tim Mosman, Kyle Weeden
- Nearby Attractions: Alpine Adventures, Flume Gorge.
- Nearby Parking Lot: Logan Airport CentralParking Garage, JFK Airport Long Term Parking Inc.
Address: 6 Depot St., North Woodstock, NH 03262,
6. Masterpiece Tattoo & Body Piercing – N. Broadway, Salem, NH
MasterPiece Tattoo &Body Piercing is famous for experienced artists like Lary, Brian, and Chris. They can work on any design like Celtic, Mystical, Black-and-White, colored, and many others. The place welcomes walk-ins and clients with appointments. It’s best to get a prior appointment with the place. They have sterilized workstations, so clients are always safe.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 12:00 p.m.- 08:00 p.m., Sunday: 12:00 p.m.- 06:00 p.m., Wednesday- Closed.
- Contact: (603) 894-5887
- Tattoo Artists: Chris Flanagan, Lary Bou, Brian Pro
- Nearby Attractions: Field Of Dreams Park, America’s Stonehenge.
- Nearby Parking Lot: Windham Rail Trail Parking, Salem Park & Ride.
Address: 236 N Broadway, Salem, NH, United States, New Hampshire
7. Saints & Sinners Fine Tattoos – Hooksett, NH
Saints& Sinners Fine Tattoos is one of the leading tattoo parlors in New Hampshire. With an increasing number of clients every day, this place is a big attraction for tattoo lovers in Hooksett. Owners Tony Argento and Bill Quindley started this place to showcase their skills in contemporary tattoo art.
Artists working here are experienced in every type of tattoo art. People must have a prior appointment with the artist to get a tattoo done here. They take appointments via their social media pages. The beautiful waiting area and sanitized workstations add to the experience of getting a tattoo here.
- Hours: Tuesday to Saturday: 2–8 pm, Sunday:12–7 pm, Monday: 2–7 pm
- Contact: 603-259-4321
- Tattoo Artists: Bill Quindley, Tony Argento, Azriel Michael, Rae, Paige Parris, Jordan Thibedeau.
- Nearby Attractions: Charmingfare Farm, Mclntyre Ski Area.
- Nearby Parking Lot: Hooksett Park & Ride, Victory Parking Garage.
Address: 11 Kimball Dr. Suit 124, Hooksett, NH 03106
8. Tattoo America Seabrook – New Hampshire
Tattoo America is a premier tattoo parlor in Seabrook. Steve Jones is the owner and the artist here. Using his experience, he creates unique designs with ink on his clients’ bodies. Customers can choose from pre-drawn designs or create something new for themselves. The shop also provides aftercare services for its clients.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 12:00 p.m.-07:00 p.m., Sunday: 12:00 p.m.-04:00 p.m.
- Contact: 603-474-9304
- Tattoo Artists: Steve Jones
- Nearby Attractions: Ocean Gaming, Rockwood Park & Museum.
- Nearby Parking Lot: Chat Chew & Play Parking, Island Path Parking Lot.
Address: 5 S Main St Seabrook, NH, US 03874
9. Tattoo Angus – Elm St., Manchester, NH
Tattoo Angus is a top destination for tattoo lovers in Manchester. With Experienced artists, a beautiful waiting Lounge, and sterilized workspaces, this tattoo shop in New Hampshire is dedicated to giving the best experience to every customer.
The aftercare service of Tattoo Angus is worth mentioning. They will take you through every step of body inking very carefully. To get a tattoo from Tattoo Angus, clients must be at least 18 years old and carry valid ID proof.
- Hours: Sunday- Saturday: 12:00 p.m.- 08:00 p.m.
- Contact: 603.935.9398
- Tattoo Artists: Dave Husselbee, Dave McCormick, Kevin McKeating
- Nearby Attractions: SEE Science Center, Veteran’s Memorial Park.
- Nearby Parking Lot: Red Oak at 875 Elm Parking Garage, Hampshire Plaza Parking Garage.
Address: 179 Elm Street – Unit C, Manchester, NH 03101
10, Underworld Tattoo – Maine Street, Salem, NH
Underworld Tattoo is one of the best tattoo parlors in New Hampshire. This shop only entertains pre-booked clients with non-refundable deposits. The shop can be described as heaven for tattoo lovers. Luxurious lounges and workstations make this a must-visit place for any tattoo enthusiast.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 12:00 p.m.- 04:30 p.m., Sunday: Closed.
- Contact: 603-458-7739
- Tattoo Artists: Tyler Malek, Greg McDonald, Matt Simmons, Dale DeVille, Samantha Childs, and Chris Maguire.
- Nearby Attractions: Launch Entertainment Park Methuen, Everglades National Park,
- Nearby Parking Lot: Methuen RailRoad Depot Parking, Methuen Park & Ride.
Address: 282 Main St Salem, NH, US 03079
11. White Mountain Tattoo And Body Piercing Studio – Conway, NH
White Mountain Tattoo and Body Piercing Studio started its journey in 1990. After three decades, this parlor stands proudly as a great place for body inking and an Artwork gallery. You can get any design inked on your body here or buy their framed tattoo designs as home decor.
The highly trained artists can work with designs like black and grey, urban legends, local culture, tribal, and colored ones. The shop is also known for its thorough aftercare services.
- Hours: Thursday- Monday: 12:00 p.m.- 06:00 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday Closed. (For winter, the shop is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays from January 1st- April 1st, shop hours- Wednesday- Sunday: 12:00 p.m.- 06:00 p.m.)
- Contact: (603)-447-3232
- Tattoo Artists: Steve Gillespie, Mandy Gillespie, Kevin Redmond, Ryan Williamson.
- Nearby Attractions: Echo Lake State Park, Story Land.
- Nearby Parking Lot: Diana’s Bath Trailhead, White Lake State Park Parking Lot.
Address: 505 White Mountain Highway, Conway, NH 03818
12. Eternal Adornments – Rockingham, Derry, NH
Eternal Adornments was established in 2022 by three highly experienced tattoo artists. These three women artists have brought together their ten years of experience in body inking, knowledge about human physiology, and blood-borne pathogens to build this place. Customers can pre-book their sessions here.
The place has bright and beautiful lounges and workspaces, which are sanitized regularly. Artists here can work on tattoo art like tribal, black-and-grey, colored, mystical, and many more.
- Hours: Wednesday-Saturday: 12:00 p.m.- 06:00 p.m., Sunday- Tuesday: appointment only.
- Contact: (603) 216-2616
- Tattoo Artists: Haley Bean, Gillian, Emily
- Nearby Attractions: Derry Dog Park, The Track- Pigeon Forge.
- Nearby Parking Lot: Derry Rail Trail Parking, Arms Street Parking Lot.
Address: 127 Rockingham Rd Suite 14, Derry, NH 03038, USA
13. Blvck Rose Collective – Londonderry, New Hampshire
Mathew Brown created this state-of-the-art tattoo parlor in Londonderry to showcase the beauty of body inking. The artists here are certified in physiology, anatomy, and blood-borne pathogens.
The waiting area and the workstations here are regularly sterilized to make a safe space for everyone. People can choose from the wide range of pre-drawn designs on every genre of tattoo or can discuss with the artists to create a new one.
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday: 09:00 a.m.- 07:00 p.m., Saturday: 09:00 a.m.- 04:00 p.m., Sunday & Monday Closed.
- Contact: 603-216-1478
- Tattoo Artists: Mathew Brown, Derek Gardner,
- Nearby Attractions: Don Ball Park, Grand Canyon National Park.
- Nearby Parking Lot: Londonderry Park & Ride, Londonderry Rail Trail Parking- Sanborn Road.
Address: 44 Nashua Rd, Londonderry, NH 03053, United States
14. Creative Ink Tattoo Studio – Central Square, Keene, NH
Cesar Perez is an award-winning tattoo artist in the genre of black-and-grey scale. He created his workstation in Central Square. Keene to showcase his designs. Customers can check out the shop’s art gallery for incredible Cesar designs.
The beautiful interior and sterilized workstations add beauty to the place. To get inked here, people need pre-booking to discuss their designs. Cesar Perez loves to create new designs whenever he works with someone.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 01:00 p.m.- 08:00 p.m., Sunday: closed
- Contact: 603-352-5501
- Tattoo Artists: Cesar Perez
- Nearby Attractions: Central Square, Otter Brook Lake.
- Nearby Parking Lot: Ashuelot Rail Trail Parking KSC Athletic Fields, Wells St. Lot.
Address: 39 Central Square, Keene, NH- 03431
15. The Revenant Rose Parlour – Keene, NH
The Revenant Rose Parlor is a dedicated tattoo parlor of Samantha Lyn. Pre-booking is essential here. People aged 18 years or above are welcome here for body inking. Samantha is a well-known tattoo artist in Keene. She works in different genres of body inking. Aftercare services here are worth mentioning.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 11:00 a.m.- 06:00 p.m., Sunday & Wednesday- Closed.
- Contact: [email protected]
- Tattoo Artist: Samantha Lyn.
- Nearby Attractions: Ashuelot River Park, Wheelock Park.
- Nearby Parking Lot: 30 Main St.Parking, Well Street Lot
Address: 135 Old Homestead Hwy at the corner of Aviation Drive (next to the Keene airport sign) in Swanzey, NH.
Find Tattoo Parlors Near You
The tattoo parlors and artists in New Hampshire have earned nationwide popularity for award-winning artists and thorough aftercare. They have put much effort into transforming body inking into a main art form like painting and sculpting. It has built New Hampshire a haven for body inking.