Massachusetts is home to many cafés and tea houses that serve boba tea. Boston, Harvard Square, Salem, Quincy, Worcester, Lowell, Cambridge, etc., are where you can find the best Bubble Tea in Massachusetts.
Bubble tea originated in Taiwan in the 1980s. It is a delicious drink consisting of tea and tapioca balls. These come in various flavors and are an absolute delight, also known as boba tea, black pearl tea, boba, or tapioca ball drink.
Bubble tea stores and cafes also offer an assortment of various shakes that you can enjoy.
List of 16 Best Massachusetts Boba Tea Places
1. Vivi Bubble Tea Cafe – Quincy, Massachusetts
Vivi Bubble Tea is a cute bubble tea café in Quincy. It has excellent interiors and looks beautiful. Customers love the music and vibe at this place. It has a great selection of food and drink options. It serves Appetizers, Soup noodles, rice bowls, and desserts in food.
The cafe also serves many different drinks, such as Milk tea, Oolong tea, Flavoured tea, fruit tea, etc. Vivi Bubble Tea previously had a store at 182 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston.
- Menu: The Passion Fruit QQ and the famous popcorn chicken are a must-try among the many other options.
- Price: Bubble tea starts from $4.50.
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday 12:00 – 9:30 PM. Friday and Saturday: 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM.
Address: 389 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA 02171, USA
2. Little Bake – Cambridge, Massachusetts
Little Bake is a famous bubble tea shop that offers a variety of teas and desserts. It offers delivery and takeaway. The residents’ favorites are mango and lychee tea.
This restaurant, situated at 1925 Massachusetts Avenue, is a must-try. It’s near Harvard Square in MA.
- Menu: A variety of milk teas, cakes, smoothies, and yogurt is available
- Price: The medium teas start at $4.75, and the large teas start at $5.50. You can add toppings for $0.75 or $1.00
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday: 11am-7pm(Monday closed), Friday-Saturday-11am-8:30pm
Address: 1925 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
3. Waikiki Poke, Sushi, Bubble Tea, & Smoothie – Somerville, MA
Waikiki, located in Somerville, offers a selection of beverages and smoothies. Waikiki offers pick-up, delivery, and dine-in options. One of the rare restaurants that provide cheese foam is Waikiki.
You can also taste their famous Waikiki fire bowl, Waikiki Burger, etc. Additionally, sugar-free tea is available here. Waikiki also provides rolls, bowls, and Ramune.
- Menu: The drinks lychee or coconut are the top sellers here.
- Price: The drinks here start from $5.50.
- Hours: Open all day from 11 am to 9 pm
Address: 27 Holland St, Somerville, MA 02144, United States
4. Onezo – Worcester, MA
OneZo is a bubble tea shop that is located in Worcester. OneZo aspires to deliver the freshest boba. OneZo is recognized as the finest bubble tea shop in Worcester that offers pick-up, delivery, and dine-in options.
It uses handcrafted boba and premium milk to make its bubble tea. The trademark line of beverages is the most well-known one here. Additionally, milk tea, latte, and mustache series are served here.
- Menu: The Hong Kong-style milk tea is a must-try here.
- Price: The drinks start at $3.95 and come in 2 sizes- medium and large.
- Hours: Sunday: 11 am-6 pm, Monday-Wednesday: 11 am-7 pm, Friday-Saturday:11am-8 pm. Closed on Thursday.
Address: 129 Water St #4, Worcester, MA 01604, United States
5. Drink Stir – Salem, Massachusetts
Drink Stir is another great bubble tea shop in Salem and a fantastic place to work or study. DrinkSter offers pick-up, delivery, and dine-in options.
Smoothies and bubble tea are very well-known in this area. You may also buy various Chinese foods here, including beef, pork, fried rice, and many other combinations.
- Menu: The bestsellers here include Milk drinks and General Gau’s chicken.
- Price: The bubble tea here ranges from $3.85-$4.95.
- Hours: Open Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 12:30 pm to 9 pm.
Address: 99 North St, Salem, MA 01970, United States
6. Teamoji – Boston, Massachusetts
Various teas and Asian treats are offered in the aesthetically pleasing cafe Teamoji. Teamoji offers both kerbside pick-up and dine-in alternatives. The most common beverage available here is taro milk.
This boba place in Boston offers a wide range of Mojifraps tea smoothies. A delicious delicacy is the egg puff, a bubble waffle prepared in the style of Hong Kong. You can check their website for the current offers.
- Menu: Teas, smoothies, desserts, sandwich, and Vietnamese Rice bowl is available here.
- Price: The teas start from $5.05 and go up to $6.95. The egg puffs begin at $5.25, and an ice cream add-on costs $3.95
- Hours: Monday:11:30am-8 pm, Tuesday-Wednesday:11:30am-9 pm, Thursday holiday, Friday-Saturday:11:30am-9:30 pm, Sunday:11:30am-9 pm.
Address: 3 North Beacon St, Allston, Massachusetts 02134, United States
7. Vinh Chau Restaurant – Springfield, MA
In Springfield, there is an excellent Vietnamese restaurant called Vin Chau. Both eat-in and takeout choices are available. The flavors and toppings for bubble tea are plentiful.
The smoothies and boba tea are thought to be the locals’ favorites. As a Vietnamese restaurant, it serves excellent Vietnamese cuisine to complement your boba. You must try the pho while visiting here.
- Menu: Offers vegetarian and non-vegetarian Vietnamese dishes.
- Price: The bubble tea here is $5.75, and iced tea is $5.50.
- Hours: Open every day from 10 am to 8 pm except Tuesday.
Address: 409 Dickinson St, Springfield, MA 01108, United States
8. Tbaar – Quincy, Massachusetts
Tbaar is situated at 1259 B Hancock S and offers a wide variety of teas. It is regarded as the best bubble tea in Quincy. It offers pick-up, delivery, and dine-in options.
Tbaar serves a variety of flavors of milk tea with foam. Additionally, it provides crepes and snacks. Refreshments, including smoothies, lemonades, and wellness shots, are available here.
Freshly pressed juices that are both healthy and delicious can be found here. A lactose-free milk alternative in this place is brown sugar bubble milk.
- Menu: Strawberry milk foam is a bestseller here.
- Price: The drinks start at $5.75.
- Hours: Open all days from 11 am to 9 pm
Address: 1259B Hancock Street, Quincy, MA 02169
9. Dado Tea – Cambridge, Massachusetts
Dado is considered the top vegan bubble tea shop in Cambridge, offering pick-up and dine-in options. There are lots of options that are sugar-free, gluten-free, and vegan.
Dado Tea also offers delicious and nutritious sandwiches and wraps. You can select a meal with a sandwich, salad, and beverage. Dado has a unique make-your-own bubble tea kit. This kit allows you to make five bubble teas all by yourself.
- Menu: Dado serves Matcha and regular bubble teas.
- Price: Each bubble tea costs $5.50, and $0.75 to add an extra bubble.
- Timings: Monday-Friday: 8 am-4 pm, Saturday: 9 am-3 pm, Sunday:10am-3 pm
Address: 955 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, United States
10. Pin Ming Bubble Tea – Boston, Massachusetts
Various milk teas and smoothies are available at Pin Ming Bubble Tea, located at 5 Beach St.Pin Ming, and offer pick-up, delivery, and dine-in options. This bubble tea shop offers cheese foam. The must try the cheese double-berry drink.
In addition, brown sugar tea is provided in this cute boba shop. Pin Ming sells Lattes and macarons. Several customization options are available from Pin Ming. Pin Ming has become a local favorite as a result of this.
- Menu: Passion fruit tea and milkshake are a must-try at this place.
- Price: The drinks here are $7.25
- Hours: Open all day from 10 am to 11 pm.
Address: 5 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111, United States
11. Bambu Lowell – Lowell, Massachusetts
With more than 70 branches across the US, Bambu is a chain of bubble tea shops. It is available across 22 different states and offers takeaway and delivery. It has branches in Las Vegas, Indiana, Seattle, and Kansas.
Bambu has great interiors, unique drinks, and an excellent place for pictures and spending time with kids. They make cute-looking beverages. A very famous drink called Che is served here. It’s a crowd-puller to the store. The price is on the higher side, but it is worth it.
- Menu: Che, bubble tea, smoothies, and waffles are available here
- Pricing: The beverages here start from $5.00 and go up to $7.25.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Friday: 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Saturday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Sunday: 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
Address:199 Plain St #8a, Lowell, MA 01852, United States
12. Kung Fu Tea – Boston, Massachusetts
With more than 350 branches across the US, Kung Fu Tea is the largest chain of bubble tea shops. It maintains high standards of quality and great taste. More than only excellent bubble tea is available here.
Kung Fu Tea offers both kerbside pick-up and dine-in alternatives. There are other vegan bubble tea choices available here. In Massachusetts, Kung Fu Tea has locations in Cambridge, Brighton, Somerville, Quincy, Waltham, Natick, and Allston.
- Menu: Bestsellers at this place include Kung Fu milk tea, rosehip lemonade, cold cream wow, and many more.
- Price: The medium-sized drinks start at $4.85, and the large beverages start at $5.85.
- Hours: Open on all days from 11 am to 8:30 pm.
Address: 66 Kneeland St, Boston, MA 02111
13. Happy Lemon – Boston, Massachusetts
Boston is home to one of the 2000 outlets worldwide of the enormous chain Happy Lemon. Happy Lemon offers pick-up, delivery, and dine-in options. It is also credited with coming up with rock salt cheese tea. It has a large selection of teas.
The salty cheese, Classic milk, fresh lemon, and smoothie series are available. Several options of Bubble Waffles are also available at Happy Lemon. It’s one of the best bubble tea places in Boston.
- Menu: The top sellers include Jasmine green tea, Ube milk tea with taro ball, and the chocolate bubble waffle.
- Price: The teas at the place start as low as $4.50 and go up to $6.25. You can add various toppings for $0.75 each.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 11 am- 6:30 pm, Sunday: 12 am to 6 pm.
Address: #0822 the Corner Mall,417 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02108
14. Fruity Bubble – Holyoke, Massachusetts
Within Holyoke Mall is a bubble tea establishment called Fruity Bubble. This location is renowned for its excellent service. FruityBubble offers pick-up and dine-in options.
This one is one of Holyoke’s bubble tea houses with the best reviews. The various tastes of green tea are a quickly selling product. Brown sugar flavors are also available in Fruity Bubble. This shop sells premium milkshakes, smoothies, slushies, and bubble tea. The Fruity Bubble also offers frozen yogurt.
- Menu: The mango bubble tea is the best beverage to try here.
- Price: Bubble tea here is priced from $4.65 to $6.75
- Hours: Monday-Thursday: 10:00 am – 8 pm, Friday: 10:00 am-9 pm, Saturday: 10 am-9 pm, Sunday: 11 am-6 pm
Address: 50 Holyoke Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
15. Jaho Coffee Roaster & Wine Bar- Salem, MA
Salem is home to Jaho Coffee Roaster & Wine Bar. In Salem, this is the best bubble tea. It is regarded as an excellent location for working or studying. There are locations of this cafe all around the country, as well as those abroad.
Jaho Coffee Roaster & Wine Bar provides alternatives for pick-up and dining in. Here, bubble tea is very well-known. Here, you may also get coffee and pastries. It’s one of the cheapest boba places In MA.
- Menu: Brown sugar milk boba is a bestseller here.
- Price: The bubble tea here costs from $7.94 to $9.18
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7 am-11 pm, Saturday 8 am-11 pm, Sunday 8 am-10 pm
Address: 197 Derby St, Salem, MA 01970, United States
16. Tiger Sugar – Boston, Massachusetts
Boston’s Tiger Sugar is a great place to have bubble tea. There are choices for delivery and takeout at this location. Originally from Taiwan, Tiger Sugar is now available in the US. It is the origin of the original dessert beverage. Tiger Sugar offers tea and several unique drinks, including Tiger meets mochi and Tiger meets pudding.
- Menu: Dessert drinks and high-quality teas are available here. The classic Brown sugar bubble tea is a must-try at this place.
- Price: The dessert drinks here are $5.65 each.
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday: 11 am-9 pm, Friday-Saturday: 11 am-9:30 pm
Address: 14 Tyler St, Boston, MA 021114
Find Boba Shops Near you
There are many areas to find high-quality bubble tea in various flavors in Massachusetts. Due to its incredible taste, bubble tea has quickly grown in popularity. Many fantastic cafes and bubble tea shops have excellent bubble tea and stunning interior design. It enriches the enjoyment of drinking bubble tea as a whole.
- Best Buffets in Massachusetts
- Best Botanical Gardens in Massachusetts
- Best Arcades in Boston
- Best Breakfast Places in Massachusetts
- Best Shopping Outlets and Malls in Massachusetts
- Best Gyms in Massachusetts
- Best Animal Shelters in Massachusetts
- Best Pho Restaurants in Massachusetts
- Best Escape Rooms in Massachusetts
- Best Thrift Shops in Massachusetts
- Best Hair Salons in Massachusetts
- Best Mexican Restaurants in Massachusetts
- Best Fall Festivals in Massachusetts