Bowling Alley in Massachusetts offers an exciting experience for bowlers. Many types of lanes are available, such as traditional ten-pin bowling and duckpin variations. The bowling alleys combine modern amenities with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
These bowling places in Mass are open almost 24 hours. Food, drinks, and additional games make these places a glitzy affair. The bowling alleys have a digitized scoring system, making it easier for players to keep score.
List of 20 Fun Bowling Places in Massachusetts
1. Bowlero Lowell – Lowell, MA
Bowlero is a renowned entertainment chain founded by Tom Shannon under Bowlmore Lanes. It is also located in Shrewsbury, Auburn, Somerset, Chicopee, and other places. Besides, this place has a sports bar to enjoy lite bites and signature cocktails.
Their bowling alley has soft lounges, enormous HD video walls, black lights, etc. The arcade has a collection of state-of-the-art games as well as old classics. A pro shop is equipped with all the necessary items for bowling, including shoes, balls, bags, gift cards, etc. Several leagues and weekly specials make this place more famous.
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Wednesday from 9:30 am to 11:00 pm, Saturday from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm, and Sunday from 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Games Available: Jurassic Park Arcade, Mario Kart, and World’s Largest Pac-Man.
- Contact: 978-454-0476
- Nearby Attractions: Lowell National Historical Park, Boott Cotton Mills Museum.
Address: 647 Pawtucket Blvd, Lowell, MA 01854, US
2. Lucky Strike – Boston, Massachusetts
Lucky Strike is a popular chain of bowling alleys located behind Fenway Park. Started in 2003 in Hollywood, it has 19 branches all over the USA. Vintage decor with premium bowling and a state-of-the-art arcade are winning millions of hearts.
They have two floors full of classic parlor games, 16-lane bowling lanes, 800 sq. ft enormous LED walls, billiard tables, mini golf, etc. Private and semi-private rooms are available for various events and occasions.
Delicious cocktails and foods are present to make the gaming experience more joyful. A dress code is applicable after 8 pm, and the club is permitted 21+ after 8 pm. It’s one of the best bowling places in Boston, Mass.
- Hours: Monday- Wednesday from 4:00 pm to 12:00 am, Thursday from 4:00 pm to 1:00 am, Friday from 4:00 pm to 2:00 am, Saturday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 am, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am.
- Games Available: Arcade games.
- Contact: 617-437-0300
- Nearby Attractions: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Fenway Park.
Address: 145 Ipswich St, Boston, MA 02215, United States
3. Boston Bowl – Dorchester, Massachusetts
Boston Bowl is the perfect place to chill and have a relaxing time. It is known for its continuous bowling, billiards, arcades, etc. They have another shop in Hanover for people from the South Shore. Xperience is an adult-only lane that features a private bar and lounge. Several birthday packages with gift card facilities are obtainable.
Tenpin and candlepin bowling, outdoor batting cages, and massive pool tables are the main attractions of this place. Their G-WIZZ game room is the best of Boston’s for over 80 electronic and prize games. Kids’ parties, corporate events, adult celebrations, anniversaries, etc., are celebrated here. A brewpub that serves delicious food and drinks is an added benefit.
- Hours: Sunday- Wednesday from 9:00 am to 12:00 am, Thursday- Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Contact: 617-825-3800
- Games Available: Batting cages, Arcade games, Billiards
- Nearby Attractions: Boston Children’s Museum, Adams National Historical Park.
Address: 820 MORRISSEY BLVD. BOSTON, MA
4. Academy Lanes – Haverhill, MA
One of the largest candlepin bowling lanes in the world is Academy Lanes. It features 44 lanes and is a proud member of the ICBA. The infamous leagues are arranged according to their skill and age. Customers can categorize it according to their preferences.
Apart from bowling, this shop has a pinball, a video arcade, a keno, a lottery, and a pub serving lite bites. Some outstanding packages are available at this venue, making it an ideal place for birthday parties. Their pro shop has cobra balls, bowling bags, towels, paramount balls, etc.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday from 8:30 am to 10:00 pm, Friday from 8:30 am to 11:00 pm, Saturday from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm, Sunday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 978-372-3102
- Games Available: Video arcade, pinball arcade.
- Nearby Attractions: Winnekenni Castle, Field of Dreams Park.
Address: 725 South Main Street, Haverhill, MA 01835
5. Sacco’s Bowl Haven – Somerville, MA
Sacco’s is all about the heavenly combination of sports and pizza. This vintage arcade started operating in 1939 in Somerville. A new restaurant, American Flatbread, has taken over the building, making the experience even better.
This place has candlepin bowling that can fit 5-6 people at a time. Wood-fired pizza and 20 craft beers are the main focal points here. Frozen flatbreads, mobile ovens, and gift cards are available. For special occasions and corporate meetings, several packages are available.
- Hours: Sunday, Monday & Tuesday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, Wednesday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Contact: 617-776-0552
- Nearby Attractions: Boston Children’s Museum, LEGO Discovery Center Boston.
Address: 45 Day St, Somerville, MA 02144, USA
6. Town Line Luxury Lanes – Malden, Massachusetts
Town Line Luxury Lanes is the go-to bowling alley on the North Shore. It features 48 bowling alleys, a luxury sports bar, a nightclub, an arcade, and a pool room. They have leagues based on experience levels and can be newly started as per customers’ needs.
This place offers lane privacy dividers, private lounge seating behind each lane, and a privacy service phone for food and signature cocktails. Bright lighting, an auto-scoring system, and individualized automated bumpers are added perks.
Their atomic bowling with glowing pins, neon alleys, and LED lighting take the experience to the next level. The 15 Pro Imperial Pool Tables in the billiard room, an arcade room with over 50 games, and ‘MIXX360 NIGHTLIFE’ are also present. Hosting a party here can multiply the fun a million times. A proper dress code is maintained here.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday from 9:00 am to 12:00 am, Friday- Saturday from 9:00 am to 1:00 am.
- Contact: 781-324-7120
- Games Available: Billiards, Skee Ball, Basketball, Wheel of Fortune.
- Nearby Attractions: Wright’s Tower, LEGO Discovery Center Boston.
Address: 665 Broadway, Route 99, Malden, MA 02148
7. North Bowl Lanes – North Attleborough, MA
North Bowl Lanes has been family-friendly since its opening in 2008 by Ed and Kelli Kinsley. This upscale center has state-of-the-art game rooms and a full bar with great food and drink options. Several party and birthday packages are there per game at moderate prices.
They have 40 bowling alleys and 35 games in the arcade, which has the biggest prize center in the area. Their cosmic bowling with 100 sq ft screens and zillions of lights is a massive hit. The BES-X with non-traditional bowling games is apt for all age groups.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am, Friday and Saturday from 12:00 pm to 1:00 am, and Sunday from 9:00 am to 12:00 am.
- Contact: 508-695-2695
- Nearby Attractions: North Attleboro WW1 Memorial Park, Capron Park Zoo.
Address: 71 E Washington St, North Attleborough, MA, 02760
8. Spare Time – Northampton, Massachusetts
Spare Time is the largest private entertainment hub in the Northeast. Whether it’s a date or a birthday party, this family-owned center has food and fun for all occasions. They can also custom-build any event with seated dinners, buffets, games, music, etc.
With 32 alleys, state-of-the-art facilities, and video screens, it is becoming the go-to bowling center in Northampton. Weekly specials are upping their game to the next level. They provide bowlers and gamers access to cutting-edge facilities. They are in several other locations all over the USA.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, Friday- Saturday from 11:00 am to 12:30 am.
- Contact: 413-584-4830
- Nearby Attractions: Smith College Museum of Art, Mt. Holyoke Summit House.
Address: 525 Pleasant Street · Northampton, MA 01060
9. Mohegan Bowl – Webster, Massachusetts
Mohegan Bowl is an affordable family entertainment center that Ed and Kelly Kinsley owned since 2012. After renovation, it has a 5000 sq ft laser tag facility. The elegant look, an updated game room, and friendly staff make the place people’s favorite.
They have six new table pins, ten candlepin alleys, 35 state-of-the-art games, free kid’s bowl games, and many more. There are appetizers, 30 beers, and seven beers on tap to accompany clients while gaming. It also has special attractions, leagues, event-hosting facilities, etc.
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Friday- Saturday from 1:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Contact: 508-949-2695
- Games Available: Arcade games, Laser tag.
- Nearby Attractions: Old Sturbridge Village, EcoTarium.
Address: 51 Thompson Rd, Webster, MA 01570, USA
10. Wamesit Lanes – Tewksbury, Massachusetts
On November 9, 2015, Wamesit Lanes started its journey. This family fun hub is the world’s first and only luxury table pin-candlepin center. It also features Firewater Tavern, a luxury dining facility. An outdoor patio outside the restaurant also serves the full menu and drinks.
The main attractions are an arcade with over 60 classics to the latest games and 36 luxury bowling lanes with per-bowler bumpers. They also have over 90 gold courses with five state-of-the-art simulators. An escape room, merchandise, gift cards, leagues, a kids’ bowl-free program, and an event-hosting facility are available.
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm, Thursday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 12:00 am, Sunday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Contact: 978-349-0000
- Games Available: Golf, Arcade, Bowling
- Nearby Attractions: Escapology (Escape Room)
Address: 434 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA, 01876
11. Webster Timber Lanes – Abington, MA
Webster Timber Lanes is a famous bowling alley, apt for parties and events. The bright place has a restaurant with the freshest pizzas and craft beers. They have several packages for unlimited bowling and rental shoes.
The bowling alley can accommodate six people at a time. Additional lane facility is available and charged per hour basis. Leagues for all age groups are here. Their pro shop has caps, gift cards, stuffed candlepin toys, books, towels, etc.
- Hours: Monday- Tuesday & Thursday- Friday from 9:30 am to 11:00 pm, Wednesday from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Saturday- Sunday from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Contact: 781-878-0219
- Nearby Attractions: Island Grove Park, Children’s Museum In Easton.
Address: 460 Bedford St (RT 18), Abington, MA 02351
12. Westgate Lanes, Pub & Grill, Arcade & Billiards – Brockton, MA
Westgate Lanes has been a renowned bowling and entertainment hub since 1959, serving local and neighboring people. The Westgate Pub and Grill has a sports bar and serves American fare. Any occasion, like kids’ birthdays, corporate events, etc, is hosted here.
Sixty-two bowling alleys, including 12 candlepin and 50 table pin lanes, are present here. There is an arcade with over 45 games, a complete redemption center, and 13 Pro Brunswick Billiards tables. Live music, events, and weekend specials add an extraordinary touch.
- Hours: Monday- Tuesday from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Wednesday- Thursday from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Friday- Saturday from 12:00 pm to 1:00 am, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 508-583-1297
- Games Available: Arcade, Billiards.
- Nearby Attractions: Children’s Museum In Easton, D.W. Field Park.
Address: Route 27, 65 Westgate Dr. Brockton, MA 02301
13. Sunnyside Bowladrome Inc – Danvers, MA
Sunnyside Bowladrome is known as Denver’s top bowling spot. Their high-quality equipment, polite staff, and party planning ability help to earn its name. Fully stocked pro shop with billiard and bowling elements to take the game to the next level.
It features 32 candlepin lanes, top-notch Z-4 pinsetters, and an automated scoring technique. Bumper bowling, family leagues, and game rooms are other benefits. They have Wi-Fi and locker room facilities.
- Hours: Monday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, Tuesday- Thursday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm, Friday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm, Sunday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Contact: 978-774-1983
- Nearby Attractions: Witch Dungeon Museum, Gallows Hill Museum/Theatre.
Address: 176 Water Street, Danvers, MA 01923
14. Acton Bowladrome & Arcade – Acton, MA
Acton Bowladrome has been a mega-plex family-operated business for over 60 years. It takes birthday parties to a new level with a 2-hour duration full of balloons, rental shoes, bowling, paper goods, food, etc. The retro burger joint is another perk.
Candlepin bowling and an arcade with over 50 games are the place’s main attractions. They have pinball, ticket redemptions, leagues, merchandise, etc. Corporate events are also hosted here.
- Hours: Tuesday from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Wednesday- Thursday from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, Friday from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Saturday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Contact: 978-263-7638
- Games Available: Retro pinball, Silverball.
- Nearby Attractions: Discovery Museum, Concord Museum.
Address: 257 Main St, Acton, MA 01720, USA
15. Needham Bowlaway – Needham, Massachusetts
Needham Bowlaway is a hidden gem where the Needham Post Office was located. It started its service in 1917 and has been a renowned entertainment center since then. Party planners offer exciting packages for 10 to 20 people are available.
This place has eight candlepin alleys, where four can be booked at a time. Each lane has separate bumpers at no additional cost. Ice cream cakes and bowling shoes are included in the package. The venue has a nostalgic ambiance, featuring vintage decor and eight retro-style candlepin bowling lanes.
- Hours: Tuesday- Thursday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, Friday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Contact: 781-449-4060
- Nearby Attractions: Cutler Park Reservation, Boston Children’s Museum.
Address: 16 Chestnut St, Needham, MA 02492
16. Ron’s Gourmet Ice Cream and Bowling – Hyde Park, MA
Ron’s is known for their bowling, and gourmet ice cream is a best-kept secret of Boston.
Their retro-style bowling alley is apt for hosting leagues and parties. Since 1979, it has served the locals and neighboring people.
They have ten candlepin bowling alleys and 18 table pool halls open to the public. Their ice cream cakes are also famous. Catering services, merchandise, and gift cards are available here.
- Hours: Sunday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, Monday- Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, Friday from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, Saturday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 617-364-5274
- Nearby Attractions: New England Aquarium, Boston Children’s Museum.
Address: 1231 Hyde Park Ave Hyde Park, MA, US 02136
17. Howl Splitsville Topgolf – Foxborough, MA
Howl Splitsville Topgolf is an upscale bar and gaming center in Foxborough. It is a combination of a modern yet nostalgic feel. The indoor-outdoor seating, luxury bowling lanes, and live music are very welcoming.
It comprises 12 luxury alleys, and 3 Topgolf Swing Suite bays are present here.
Each suit bay has plush seating, along with food and beverage service. They also have private space for meetings and parties. Several events and specials are present here.
- Hours: Tuesday- Thursday from 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Friday from 4:00 pm to 1:00 pm, Saturday from 11:00 am to 1:00 am, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Games Available: Bowling, Topgolf.
- Contact: 508-698-2695
- Nearby Attractions: North Attleboro WW1 Memorial Park, The Nature Trail, and Cranberry Bog.
Address: 220 Patriot Place Foxborough, MA 02035
18. Apex Entertainment Marlborough – Massachusetts
Apex Entertainment offers many fun activities for people of all ages. Games like arcades, bowling, bumper cars, laser tag, mini golf, and laser tag are famous here. The place is ideal for celebrating birthday parties, organizing corporate events, field trips, and social meetings.
They also serve delicious foods such as starters, pizza, and desserts. Exclusive beverage collections, including cocktails and beers, are also served at the parties.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday from 12 pm to 9:00 pm, Friday from 12 pm to 9 pm, Saturday from 11:00 am to 10:30 pm, Sunday from 11 am to 9 pm.
- Contact: 508 -251-8666
- Games Available: Mini Golf, GO Kart Racing, Laser Tag, and Pool Tables
- Nearby Attractions: Callahan State Park and EcoTarium
Address: 21 Apex Drive, Marlborough, MA 01752
19. Gametime Lanes & Entertainment – Amesbury, MA
Gametime Lanes & Entertainment conducts thrilling games from 12 tenpins & 8 candlepin bowling to axe throwing and league games. Bar nights occur here with live music entertainment. The cruise night event occurs in this venue every Monday, attracting more visitors.
It is apt for birthday parties, corporate gatherings, and kid’s fun events. Special offers are rendered on games by them. They have an exciting menu collection with starters, salads, pizza, burgers, and alcoholic beverages.
- Hours: Sunday from 10 am to 8:00 pm, Monday – Thursday from 10 am to 9 pm, Friday- Saturday from 10 am to 11:30 pm.
- Contact: 978-388-2010
- Games Available: Axe Throwing, Bowling, and Arcades.
- Nearby Attractions: Maudslay State Park, The Macy-Colby House
Address: 84 Haverhill Rd Amesbury, MA 01913
20. Kings Dining & Entertainment – Burlington, MA
Kings have been creating a retro vibe for visitors for over 20 years. The venue has ruling selections of bowling, billiards, and arcade games. Reservations for these games are available online on the website. Entertainment activities like trivia nights, happy hour bowling, and DJ nights also happen here.
They serve delicious dishes such as pizza, burgers, salads, sandwiches, tacos, and fries to people. Indoor and outdoor dining facilities are there in the venue.
- Hours: Sunday from 11.30 am to 10:00 pm, Monday – Wednesday from 11.30 am to 11 pm, Thursday from 11.30 am to 12 am, Friday- Saturday from 11.30 am to 1 am.
- Contact: 781-238-4400
- Games Available: Billiards, Bowling, and Arcades.
- Nearby Attractions: Museum of Science and Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Address: 52 Second Ave, Burlington, MA 01803
Find Bowling Alleys Near You
Bowling alleys in Massachusetts successfully offer a vibrant and engaging experience for bowlers. These establishments blend classic charm, modern amenities, and a sense of community that keeps visitors returning. From well-maintained lanes and state-of-the-art scoring systems to the friendly staff and diverse entertainment options, Massachusetts bowling alleys create an atmosphere of fun and excitement.
- Best Buffets in Massachusetts
- Best Shopping Outlets and Malls in Massachusetts
- Best Gyms in Massachusetts
- Best Animal Shelters in Massachusetts
- Best Pho Restaurants in Massachusetts
- Best Escape Rooms in Massachusetts
- Best Arcades in Boston
- Best Hair Salons in Massachusetts
- Best Mexican Restaurants in Massachusetts
- Best Fall Festivals in Massachusetts