Consignment shops in Massachusetts have become increasingly popular over the years. These shops offer a conscious shopping experience where you will get high-quality, gently used items at a fraction of the original cost. Consignment stores for being fashionable and environmentally conscious as well.
These shops provide an opportunity for people to sell their unwanted items and make credits. Massachusetts has various consignment shops, from high-end designer boutiques to thrift stores with a more casual feel. We will explore the world of consignment shops in Massachusetts and highlight some of the best ones to check out.
List of 15 High-End Consignment Stores in Massachusetts
1. Worthy Girl – Beverly, MA
Worthy Girl is a popular clothing and accessory consignment Store. This store is known for its extensive selection of high-quality, gently-used women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories. The shop is owned and operated by a team of knowledgeable fashion experts.
The store’s inventory is regularly curated, ensuring only the best quality items. It is also a great place to find designer clothing at affordable prices. Many brands exist, like Kate Spade, Tory Burch, and J.Crew.
Apart from clothing, they sell various accessories, including jewelry, handbags, and shoes. They provide style guides to customers who need assistance. It’s one of the best women’s consignment stores in Mass.
- Popular Products: Women’s wear, Fast fashion accessories, and Shoes.
- Hours: Tuesday- Saturday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: 978-969-2761
- Nearby Attractions: New England Pirate Museum, Salem Witch Village.
Address: 276 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA 01915
2. Sassy Foxx Consignment – Uxbridge, MA
Sassy Foxx Consignment is an upscale boutique-style consignment store. There is a wide selection of aesthetic women’s clothing and accessories. The fashion experts here are dedicated to providing significant assistance to customers. Sassy Foxx showcases a cozy environment with a separate aisle for different products.
They offer various apparel and accessories, including dresses, tops, jeans, shoes, and handbags. The store also carries multiple brands, including famous names like Anthropologie and Free People.
One of the best features of the Consignment is its commitment to community involvement. The store hosts charity events and fundraisers to support local organizations and causes. It’s one of the top luxury consignment places in MA.
- Popular Products: Bags, Studs, Shoes, T-shirts, Swimwear.
- Hours: Tuesday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday & Monday closed.
- Contact: 508-278-9700
- Nearby Attractions: Blackstone River and Canal Heritage State Park, Lookout Rock.
Address: 19 Depot Street, Uxbridge, MA, US 01569
3. Consignment Gallery at 56 – Clinton, MA
Consignment Gallery at 56 was launched in 2006. They provide quality furnishing to their customers with a unique shopping experience. It is famous for showcasing top-notch home furniture on Consignment from a refurbished mill area.
The store is owned and operated by Nancy and her team of 4. They carefully curate the store’s inventory to ensure that only the best-quality items are put up for sale.
The shop provides a variety of furniture and home decor items, including sofas, chairs, tables, lamps, rugs, and artwork. They carry a variety of styles, from classic and traditional to modern and contemporary. Furniture delivery and pick-up services are also available.
- Popular Products: Sofas, Tables, Crockery.
- Hours: Open daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: 978-365-6456
- Nearby Attractions: Museum of Russian Icons, Davis Farmland.
Address: 56 Sterling Street, Clinton, MA, 01510
4. Spoiled Consignment Boutique – Holliston, MA
Spoiled Consignment Boutique is a lovely store that a female family owns. Courtney, Catrina, and Amanda first opened their doors in 2019.
The store is a high-end consignment stop that provides the neighborhood with “eco-elegance.” It promotes ethical and reasonably priced apparel while also doing our part to promote responsible consumption.
The store keeps a collection of women’s clothing from top to bottom, along with online decorative items. Consignors are always welcome here to drop off their collection, which will give them outstanding value and customer care. Spoiled Consignment hosts several events in the light to provide visitors with extra offers and discounts.
- Popular Products: Athleisure, Coats and Jackets, Wristlets, Handbags.
- Hours: Wednesday – Saturday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: 508-505-5889
- Nearby Attractions: Choate Park, Ashland State Park.
Address: 461 Washington St. Holliston, MA 01746.
5. Witch City Consignment – Salem, Massachusetts
Witch City Consignment is a family-owned small business that has operated for 16 years. It offers an eclectic mix of vintage, antique, and secondhand items. The store is located in Salem, a city famous for its witch trials in the 17th century, and is housed in a historic building that adds to its charm and character.
They specialize in selling unique and unusual items, from antique furniture to vintage clothing, jewelry, books, and collectibles. Visitors can browse through the store’s extensive collection of items, each with its story and history.
The resale shop‘s owner is a passionate and friendly host who is always happy to share his expertise with visitors. Its ever-changing inventory gives customers various types of products. You can sell items and share in the store’s success.
- Popular Products: Paintings, Retro Clothing, Books.
- Hours: Monday, Thursday- Sunday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm; Tuesday & Wednesday are Closed.
- Contact: 978-744-4433
- Nearby Attractions: Salem Willows Park, New England Pirate Museum.
Address: 301 Essex Street, Salem, Massachusetts 01970
6. Diversity Men’s and Women’s Consignment – Boston, MA
Diversity Men’s and Women’s Consignment is a community-oriented store. It offers a diverse selection of high-quality secondhand clothing for both men and women. The store is committed to providing an inclusive shopping experience for all, regardless of gender, age, size, or style preference.
Two floors of the consignment store are filled with apparel and vinyl records. The store’s inventory reflects a wide range of clothing options that cater to all styles and preferences.
You will find an ever-changing selection of items from popular brands and unique and one-of-a-kind pieces. The store carries everything from everyday casual wear to high-end designer items.
Local artisan pieces are a major attraction here, showcasing the art of forgotten and unrecognized artists. The store regularly hosts fundraising events and donates some of its profits to local charities and non-profit organizations. It’s one of the best consignment stores in Boston.
- Popular Products: Paintings, Boots, Bottoms, Seasonal wear.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Saturday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Contact: 617-942-2672
- Nearby Attractions: Larz Anderson Park, Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University.
Address: 713 Centre St, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
7. New England Home Furniture Consignment – Worcester, MA
New England Home Consignment is a quality furniture store. Its 6,000 square feet large showroom reflects items that equip visitors for all their desired needs. The stunning gallery offers quality pieces from the best estates in New England, showroom samples, model houses, closeouts, and liquidation overstocks.
Their stock is constantly changing, giving every consumer a fresh experience. In addition to gorgeous furniture, they also stock a wide range of other products like lamps, lighting, decorative accents, ceramics, pottery, and seasonal decor.
Assistance on design while buying is a viable option here, extended by the establishment’s employees. Selling old furniture and goods at market value is welcome here.
- Popular Products: Kitchen furniture, Dining, Office.
- Hours: Wednesday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday- Tuesday closed.
- Contact: 774-243-7925
- Nearby Attractions: EcoTarium, Blackstone Heritage Corridor Visitor Center at Worcester.
Address: 725 Grafton Street, Worcester, Massachusetts, 01604
8. Madison Ave of Melrose Consignment Boutique – Melrose, MA
Madison Ave of Melrose Consignment Boutique is a charming store offering a selection of women’s clothing and accessories. The store is owned and operated by experienced fashion industry people passionate about helping. Its inventory is carefully curated to offer a mix of contemporary and classic pieces, with a focus on high-quality designer brands.
You can browse through the store’s racks and discover hidden gems from top designers and unique and one-of-a-kind pieces. The team offers personalized styling advice for customers who need it. Madison Ave of Melrose also hosts special events and sales throughout the year, adding to its vibrant and welcoming atmosphere.
- Popular Products: Branded Bags, Slippers.
- Hours: Monday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, Tuesday- Wednesday, Friday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Thursday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Contact: 781-662-7798
- Nearby Attractions: Stone Zoo, Saugus Iron Works National Historic Site.
Address: 531 Main St Melrose, MA, US 02176.
9. Buffalo Exchange – Somerville, Massachusetts
Buffalo Exchange is a leader in the secondhand fashion market. It has been buying, selling, and trading clothing and accessories since 1974. They have current trends, designer, everyday styles, vintage, and unique fashion finds. Buffalo Exchange currently has over 40 locations and is constantly expanding.
Kerstin Block and her husband started this business to provide people with sustainable fashion. This local store is known for its unique and stylish clothing, accessories, and vintage items sold at affordable prices. The store’s inventory includes men’s and women’s clothing, shoes, bags, jewelry, and other accessories.
The shop also accepts consignment items from customers, meaning they can sell their gently used clothing for cash or store credit. Additionally, this shop uses eco-friendly practices, such as using recycled materials for its packaging.
- Popular Products: Oversized clothes, Fast fashion accessories, swimwear.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday closed.
- Contact: 520-622-2711
- Nearby Attractions: Museum of Science, Wright’s Tower.
Address: 238 Elm St, Somerville, MA 02144
10. Tables To Teapots – Acton, Massachusetts
Tables To Teapots is a charming consignment shop specializing in high-quality, gently used furniture, home decor, and kitchen items. Along with its cozy atmosphere, it has become a popular destination for people who want to decorate their homes with miscellaneous items. This 7,000-square-foot store has served the community for 25 years.
The shop’s inventory includes various furniture, from antique dressers and side tables to modern sofas and chairs. Each piece is hand-curated to ensure that it meets the shop’s high standards for quality and style. Apart from furniture, they have various home decor items, including lamps and artwork.
Consignors can visit to drop off their good-conditioned furnishings in return for getting fair credits. Its impressive collection of vintage and antique kitchenware amazes the crowd. The shop has everything from teapots and coffee pots to Vinyl records and serving platters.
- Popular Products: Vintage Gadgets, Jewelry, Antiques, and Decoratives.
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Saturday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday & Sunday are closed.
- Contact: 978-266-1115
- Nearby Attractions: Discovery Museum, Acton Arboretum.
Address: 240 Arlington Street, West Acton, MA
11. Main St Consignment & Thrift – Wilmington, Massachusetts
Main St Consignment & Thrift provides a vast array of high-quality, gently used clothing, furniture, and household items. The shop has a reputation for offering great product deals while supporting eco-friendly practices. Their inventory of clothing includes men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing, as well as shoes and accessories.
The store accepts consignment items from customers. You can bring in gently used items to receive cash or store credit in return. Along with apparel and footwear, they sell furniture, artwork, and household items.
The shop’s furniture selection includes small decorative furnishings. All of them are in excellent condition and priced competitively. The household items section includes kitchenware and home decor at affordable prices.
- Popular Products: Crockery, artworks, footwear.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: 978-658-7733
- Nearby Attractions: Minute Man National Historical Park, Mary Cummings Park.
Address: 634 Main St. Wilmington, MA, US 01887
12. Cutie Patutie’s Consignment – Leominster, MA
Cutie Patutie’s Consignment is a children’s apparel store that started in 1998. It is one of the largest children’s consignments in New England. The shop extensively specializes in children’s shoes, toys, and baby gear at affordable prices. Its vast selection of items makes Cutie Patutie’s a favorite shopping destination among moms.
The store’s inventory of children’s clothing includes everything from newborn onesies to clothing for older children. They carry a variety of brands, including both designer labels and more affordable options. Cutie Patutie’s has an exceptional collection of maternity wear along with baby clothing.
The shop carefully inspects all items before they are put up for sale to ensure that they are in good condition and meet safety standards. Consignors receive a percentage of the sales price once their items sell; They don’t purchase items directly. Consignments are accepted daily, from 10 am to 3 pm.
They also carry a full selection of Misses, Petite and size clothing, and kids: newborns- 16, teens, and maternity wear. Most items are available on their official website for easy shopping.
- Popular Products: Your favorite kids, teens, maternity, and ladies’ clothing brands.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Contact: 978-534-6604
- Nearby Attractions: Barrett Park, Davis Farmland.
Address: 1021 Central St., Leominster, MA 01453
13. Elite Repeat Furniture Consignment – Hanover, MA
Elite Repeat Furniture Consignment has been an award-winning store business for 23 years. It’s South Shore’s most excellent, hassle-free consignment business for buying and consigning furniture. It has marked its 17th year of serving the community with affordable yet trendy finds.
The 9,000 square foot store covers all household furnishings, from the bedroom to the garden. They feature many styles, from traditional to contemporary and everything in between. You can find sofas, chairs, tables, lamps, rugs, and artwork here.
The inventory is carefully curated to ensure that only the highest quality items are available; apart from the products, they offer a complimentary consultation service for those looking to sell their used furniture.
- Popular Products: Vintage Sofa, Dining Tables.
- Hours: Daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: 781-826-6888
- Nearby Attractions: Island Grove Park, Forge Pond Park.
Address: 700 Washington Street, Hanover, MA 02339
14. Consignment Bridal & Prom, LLC – North Andover, MA
Consignment Bridal & Prom, LLC passes on the love of bridal dresses among people. The store has a wide selection of Wedding gowns, mother’s dresses, wedding guest dresses, prom dresses, formal dresses, veils, and accessories at a reasonable rate. The store’s owner is passionate about helping customers find the perfect dress for special occasions.
They have a strict policy of only accepting dresses in excellent condition. The dresses are carefully inspected to ensure they are free from stains, tears, and other damage.
Alteration services are also given to ensure that each dress fits perfectly. Along with pretty dresses, they have exceptional jewelry to complete the look. Customers can also find jewelry, shoes, and handbags in every design and color.
- Popular Products: Veils, Jewelry, Pocketbooks, Shoes.
- Hours: Open on Saturdays, 10 am -4 pm, and Mondays, 11 am-4 pm. They are closed on Sundays.
- Contact: 978-203-7009
- Nearby Attractions: Merrimack College, Burtons restaurants, Willows Tennis Club
Address: 350 Willow Street, North Andover, MA
15. Family Sports Consignments – Pembroke, MA
Family Sports Consignments specializes in premium quality sporting goods. Sports equipment and apparel are their extensive offering. The store features a wide selection of used equipment for various sports, including baseball, softball, hockey, lacrosse, and more.
It is owned and operated by a family passionate about sports and understands the high equipment cost. They believe everyone should have access to quality equipment that offers top-notch gear at a fraction of the retail price.
At Family Sports Consignments, you will find everything to play your favorite sport, including gloves, bats, helmets, pads, skates, sticks, and more. The store also carries a range of apparel, including jerseys, shorts, and shoes.
- Popular Products: Footwear, Seasonal sports apparel.
- Hours: Tuesday- Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: 781-826-3403
- Nearby Attractions: Island Grove Park, Norris Reservation.
Address: 46 Columbia Rd Rt53 Pembroke, MA, US 02359
Find Consignment Shops Near You
To conclude, consignment shops in Massachusetts offer an excellent opportunity for buyers and sellers to find and sell high-quality items at affordable prices. Whether in the market for furniture, bridal wear, sports equipment, or any other item, a consignment store in Massachusetts likely has what you need. These stores are dedicated to providing top-notch service, ensuring that every item sold is in excellent condition and ready to use.
- Best Buffets in Massachusetts
- Best Botanical Gardens in Massachusetts
- Best Breakfast Places in Massachusetts
- Best Shopping Outlets and Malls in Massachusetts
- Best Gyms in Massachusetts
- Best Animal Shelters in Massachusetts
- Best Pho Restaurants in Massachusetts
- Best Escape Rooms in Massachusetts
- Best Thrift Shops in Massachusetts
- Best Arcades in Boston
- Best Hair Salons in Massachusetts
- Best Mexican Restaurants in Massachusetts