Salads taste much better than a hearty meal. Whether you like veggies, chicken, or fruits, Salad bars in Massachusetts offer flavourful and healthy options. These bars will satisfy your cravings and leave you asking for more. These salad bars offer complete meals to vegans, vegetarians, or anyone.
Massachusetts is home to an array of signature dishes. These delicacies range from international & local baked goods to fresh salads. These salad bars serve fast, affordable, healthy & sustainable food. Their menu is crafted around fresh ingredients, unique flavors & lots of veggies. Many restaurants offer homegrown and organic items, and food can order online.
List of 16 Best Salad Bars in Massachusetts
1. Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse – Boston, MA
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse is a popular salad bar in Massachusetts. The restaurant is inside Historic Copley Square. Its proximity to the Hancock Building & Trinity Church attracts many tourists. There is a salad bar, carved tableside, and availability of all-you-can-eat meat. Fogo Boston has semi-private and many private dining halls for 10 to 100 people.
This steakhouse with salad bar offers a differentiated menu all day long. Fogo’s salad bar features many unique items, such as hot-roasted peppers and others. Full-service catering, delivery, and contactless takeout facilities are also provided.
Dining options include dinner, brunch, lunch, cocktail, dessert, bar book, and to-go food. Valet parking for $25 (approx) during dinner you can avail.
- Famous Foods: Caesar Salad, Tri-Bean Salad, Potato Salad, Apple Manchego Salad, etc
- Hours: Monday-Thursday from 11:30 am to 02:30 pm, then 05:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Friday from 11:30 am to 02:30 pm, then 05:00 pm to 10:30 pm, Saturday from 11:30 am to 10:30 pm and Sunday from 11:30 am to 09:00 pm
- Contact: 617-585-6300
- Nearby Attractions: Trinity Church and Hancock Building
Address: 200 Dartmouth St, Boston, MA 02116, United States
2. Brazilian Grill – Hyannis, Massachusetts
Brazilian Grill is a family-operated steakhouse in Massachusetts. The restaurant, established in 2000, offers an authentic dining experience. Customers get to enjoy South Brazilian homemade recipes. The chief attraction of Brazilian Grill is the traditional barbeque served by Gauchos. Various vegetables, pasta, cheese, salads, imported prosciutto, etc. are available.
A complete meal is offered to vegetarians at the salad bar. Rodizio at Brazilian Grill serves over 16 differently cut & grilled meat. À la carte, including Moqueca and Feijoada, are offered. Visitors also enjoy Brazilian drinks and homemade desserts. Guests can make table reservations by calling the restaurant or ordering food online.
- Famous Foods: Churrasco, Grilled Pineapple, Sushi, Lava Cake, Caipirinha, Tropeiro to Go, etc
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday from 11:30 am to 09:00 pm and Friday-Saturday from 11:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Contact: 5087710109
- Nearby Attractions: Veterans Memorial Park and Whydah Pirate Museum
Address: 680 Main St, Hyannis, MA 02601, United States
3. Olive Garden Italian Restaurant – West Springfield, MA
Olive Garden Italian Restaurant has a popular salad bar in Massachusetts. It features Italian food like salads and pasta. The restaurant’s environment is family-friendly & lively. Homemade breadsticks, sauces & soups are available. Olive Garden runs a “Harvest Program” to provide relief from hunger. Since the launch of this program, over 40 million pounds of food has been donated.
The restaurant offers dine-in, curbside pickup, and contactless delivery. Olive’s salad bar features various items from Farmhouse salads to Create-your-own-pasta. Offerings include comfort food, a kid’s menu, spirits, small plates, healthy options, and more.
- Famous Foods: Farmhouse Salad, Fried Mozzarella, Cheese Ravioli, Tiramisu, etc
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm and Friday-Saturday from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Contact: (413) 750-5390
- Nearby Attractions: Springfield Museum and Van Horn Park
Address: 919 Riverdale Street, West Springfield, MA 01089
4. Lambert’s Rainbow Market – Westwood, MA
Lambert’s Rainbow Market delivers fresh fruits and products from local markets & farms directly. It was established 65 years ago by four brothers. A salad bar, soup center, sandwich catering, grocery line, and New York style deli exist. They have garden centers at different locations. Lambert’s Rainbow Market is available at two locations- Westwood and Dorchester.
Online catering services are also provided. Customers can order Deli Sandwiches, Fruit Basket, Burrito, and Trees. The massive salad bar at Lambert has won several awards. Service options are available for delivery, in-store shopping, and in-store pickup.
- Famous Foods: Antipasto Salad, Meatballs, Soups, Sandwiches, Cheese Burgers, etc
- Hours: Monday-Saturday from 07:00 am to 08:00 pm and Sunday from 07:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Contact: +1-781-326-5047
- Nearby Attractions: Blue Hills Trailside Museum and Franklin Park Zoo
Address: 220 Providence Hwy, Westwood, MA 02090, United States
5. Augusta Market – Billerica, Massachusetts
Augusta Market is a famous salad bar restaurant in Boston, Massachusetts. It was established 30 years ago by Bill Strazzere and Mary Bishop. In 2012, they started a food truck called “Chicken on the Road.”
The salad bar offers hand-cut and fresh items. Augusta’s specialty includes chicken cutlet subs, sandwiches, chicken nuggets, and salads. Catering services for food truck festivals, fundraisers, private parties, etc., are available. Dining options like lunch, dinner, and dessert are available.
- Famous Foods: Panini and Wrapping Sandwiches, Honey Mustard Stacker, Chipotle Turkey, Tuna Melt, etc
- Hours: Monday-Saturday from 11:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Contact: 978-667-6612
- Nearby Attractions: Lowell National Historical Park and Concord Museum
Address: 599 Boston Rd, Billerica, MA 01821, United States
6. Oasis Brazilian Steakhouse – Medford, MA
Oasis is a famous Brazilian restaurant in Massachusetts. It typically offers Brazilian fajitas, meat dishes, salads, and desserts. The restaurant was established in 1989. In 2001, this steak house went under the administration of Luciano and Luiz. The bakery serves coffee, baked bread, espresso, sandwiches, omelets, etc.
This salad and steakhouse restaurant offers high chairs, an on-site bar, and a washroom. Oasis Brazilian Steakhouse has an outdoor seating facility—with breakfast, dinner, dessert, and lunch options. The restaurant offers coffee, healthy options, late-night food, small plates, comfort food, and a kid’s menu.
- Famous Foods: House Salad, Hearts of Plam Salad, Chicken Salad, Caesar Salad, Steak House Salad, etc
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm and Friday-Saturday from 11:00 am to 10:30 pm
- Contact: 781-396-8337
- Nearby Attractions: LEGO Discovery Center Boston and Wright’s Tower
Address: 373 Main St, Medford, MA 02155, United States
7. The Beverly Depot – Beverly, Massachusetts
Beverly Depot has a customer-favorite salad bar in Massachusetts. The restaurant is an 1890s historic train station. It serves a variety of steaks, seafood, and salads. Beverly’s salad bar features items like Filey, prime rib, chicken, salmon, pasta dishes, etc.
They have a lounge side with big TVs for sports events. The restaurant provides amenities, including an on-site bar, free Wi-Fi, high chairs, and more.
There are private rooms for hosting functions such as baby showers, anniversaries, rehearsals, graduation, birthday parties, etc. Beverly’s offerings include cocktails, comfort food, a kid’s menu, small plates, healthy options, salad, spirits, etc. They have wheelchair facilities at the entrance, parking, seating, and a washroom.
- Famous Foods: French Onion Soup, Beef Wellington, Steak for Two, Meatloaf, Teriyaki Sirloin, etc
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday from 04:00 pm to 09:00 pm, Friday-Saturday from 04:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Sunday from 03:00 pm to 09:00 pm and closed on Monday
- Contact: 978-927-5402
- Nearby Attractions: Salem Willows Park and Gallows Hill Museum/Theatre
Address: 10 Park St, Beverly, MA 01915, United States
8. Topp Salad – Beverly, Massachusetts
Topp Salad at Beverly was established in 2015 and has a self-serving salad bar. The restaurant aims to provide perfect salads for all. Customers can customize the restaurant’s menu to their liking. And create an ideal salad bowl, wrap, or rice bowl. Catering services for various events and parties are available.
- Famous Foods: Tuna Salad, Buffalo Chicken, Quinoa, Wheat Wrap, Caesar Salad, etc
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 11:00 am to 07:00 pm, Saturday from 12:00 pm to 06:00 pm, and closed on Sunday
- Contact: 978-969-2856
- Nearby Attractions: New England Pirate Museum and Ropes Mansion and Garden
Address: 211 Rantoul St, Beverly, MA 01915, United States
9. Foodie’s Markets – South Boston, Massachusetts
Foodie’s Market has a unique salad bar in Massachusetts. It offers specialty food, gourmet groceries, sandwiches, hot dishes, and salads. Special cheese, seafood, wine & beer are available.
Customers can enjoy gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free items in this salad place. Foodies are available at South End Boston and South Boston. The grocery store features a “New Recipe of the Week’’ each week. They provide Catering services for various events and parties.
- Famous Foods: Fruit Platter, Vegetable Platter, Salads, Cheese Lasagna, Stuffed Shells, etc
- Hours: Monday-Saturday from 08:00 am to 09:00 pm and Sunday from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Contact: (617) 269-4700
- Nearby Attractions: Boston Children’s Museum and Castle Island
Address: 230 West Broadway, South Boston, MA 02127, United States
10. Livite – Brookline, MA
Livite in Brookline is famous for salads, smoothies, and sandwiches. It’s owned and operated by Steve and Laurie. The restaurant only uses fresh and best-quality ingredients. They always come up with new salads and smoothies. Specialties at Livite include Vegan Smoothies, Panini Wraps, Fresh Salads, Pressed Juices, and more.
The restaurant’s amenities include a gender-neutral washroom, high chairs, and free Wi-Fi. Offerings include comfort food, quick bites, vegetarian options, and healthy & vegan options. Livite has wheelchair-friendly parking, entrance, seating, and a washroom. The takeaway, dine-in, and delivery are available.
- Famous Foods: Smoothie, Plantains, Beef and Avocado Burrito, Veggie Wrap, Avocado Toast, etc
- Hours: Sunday-Saturday from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm and closed on Monday
- Contact: +1 617 396 8383
- Nearby Attractions: Fenway Park and Charles River Esplanade
Address: 1644 Beacon St, Brookline, MA 02445, United States
11. Energize – Brighton, Massachusetts
Energize is an organic and vegan restaurant in Massachusetts. It’s a one-stop destination for smoothie bowls, juices, and salads. The restaurant offers plant-based and organic products. The salad bar at Energize provides a variety of organic items.
Organic liquid meals, juices & blends are specialties of this place. Customers also get to enjoy toast, sandwiches, and many more. Both order pickup and order delivery are available.
The restaurant aims at providing food combinations that are nourishing, clean, and energetic. At Energize, taste and health go hand-in-hand. They are available at Symphony Hall, Oak Square, and Cleveland Circle.
Dining options like breakfast, lunch, dessert, brunch, and dinner are available. Offerings here include healthy options, quick bites, vegan options, vegetarian options & more.
- Famous Foods: Granola Acai, Smoothie Bowls, Kale Salad, Energize Salad, Plant Power Salad, Super Bowl Salad, etc
- Hours: Monday-Sunday from 09:30 am to 06:00 pm
- Contact: 617-903-3053
- Nearby Attractions: Metropolitan Waterworks Museum and New England Aquarium
Address: 618 Washington St, Brighton, MA 02135, United States
12. The Pushcart Cafe – Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Pushcart is a lively cafe in Tewksbury. It has had an iconic salad bar in Massachusetts for 30 years. The cafe’s salad bar is among the biggest and best. They offer freshly cut items and a variety of selections. For dinner, guests enjoy home-cooked meals and sandwiches. Pushcart is known for preparing homemade soups from scratch. Acia bowls and smoothies are available.
Catering services for office parties, birthdays, weddings, private events, etc., are provided. Pushcart Cafe also has outdoor seating facilities. Dine-in, delivery, and takeaway are available. The cafe is entirely wheelchair accessible. Here, offers include healthy options, quick bites, vegan options, vegetarian options, a kid’s menu, etc.
- Famous Foods: Salmon, Meatball Sub, Buffalo Chicken Wrap, Cobb Salad, Pushcart Wrap, etc
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 11:00 am to 08:00 pm, Saturday from 10:00 am to 03:00 pm, and closed on Sunday
- Contact: (978) 851-7319
- Nearby Attractions: Boott Cotton Mills Museum and Rogers Fort Hill Park
Address: 1777 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876, United States
13. Pure Cold Press – Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Pure Cold Press is a famous juice center and salad bar in Massachusetts. It was established in 2015 by Haim Cohen. The restaurant was the first certified salad bar and kosher juice in Boston.
They offer healthy eating options for lunch, breakfast, and dinner. Specialties include smoothies, salads, acai bowls, cold-pressed juices, soups, and sandwiches. Vegan and vegetarian menus are available.
The restaurant aims at offering locally grown and seasonal food to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Pure Cold Press takes pride in using fresh and quality products in cooking. Catering services for various events and parties are available. Both order pickup and order delivery are available.
- Famous Foods: Impossible Burger, Juice, Original Acai Bowl, Grilled Cheese, Vegan Shawarma, Custom Salad, Salad Lettuce, etc
- Hours: Monday-Thursday from 07:30 am to 09:00 pm, Friday from 07:30 am to 02:30 pm, Sunday from 08:00 am to 09:00 pm, and closed on Saturday
- Contact: (617) 487-8948
- Nearby Attractions: Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum and Museum of Science
Address: 326 Harvard St, Brookline, MA 02446, United States
14. Van Rensselaer’s Restaurant & Raw Bar – South Wellfleet, MA
Van Rensselaer’s Restaurant has a famous salad bar in Massachusetts. It was established in 1980 by Anne Hall and Howard. This family-operated restaurant offers seafood, microbrews, a variety of salads, and kid’s meals. The restaurant is level 1 green certified. Van Rensselaer only opens from April to October.
Specialties here include prime rib, shellfish, steaks, salads, and more. Unfortunately, now they have stopped the salad bar and offer made-to-order salads in 5 different presentations.
The restaurant offers curbside pickup and online ordering services. Limited reservations are available at OpenTable. Making prior reservations is recommended. Van Rensselaer has a different menu for dine-in and takeaway. Customers can buy gift cards online. Their “Dining Club Card” offers special seasonal discounts.
- Famous Foods: Prime Rib, Creme Brulee, Wellfleet Oysters, Steamed Broccoli, Clams Casino, Mediterranean Scallops, etc
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 04:00 pm to 09:00 pm and Saturday-Sunday from 08:00 am to 12:00 pm then from 04:00 pm to 09:00 pm
- Contact: (508) 349-2127
- Nearby Attractions: Nauset Lighthouse and Highland Lighthouse
Address: 1019 US-6, South Wellfleet, MA 02663, United States
15. Panera Bread – Cambridge, Massachusetts
Panera is a counter-serve cafe & bakery in Massachusetts. It was established in 1987 as St. Louis Bread Company. Today, Panera and St. Louis operate in over 48 states of Canadian and Columbian districts.
The outlet serves salads, soups, sandwiches, bread, and more. The primary aim of the bakery is to serve freshly prepared delicious food with quality ingredients. Their menu comprises both comforting and classic dishes with a modern twist.
The salad bar at Panera serves varieties of fresh and healthy items. Catering services for office parties, birthdays, weddings, private events, etc., are provided. An outdoor seating facility is also available. Dine-in, takeaway, and delivery are offered. The cafe has wheelchair-accessible parking, seating, an entrance, and a washroom. Offerings include vegetarian options, organic dishes, a kid’s menu, quick bites, etc.
- Famous Foods: French Baguette, Cola, Artisan Ciabatta, Clam Chowder, Creamy Tomato Soup, Grilled Sandwich, etc
- Hours: Monday-Saturday from 06:00 am to 10:00 pm and Sunday from 07:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Contact: 617-547-0816
- Nearby Attractions: Somerville Museum and Powder House Park
Address: 5 White St, Cambridge, MA 02140, United States
16. Bar Pizza & Salad Co. Restaurant – Mansfield, MA
Bar Pizza and Salad Co. is famous for its bar-style pizza and delicious salads. Their bar-style pizza has a thin, crispy crust perfect for your favorite topping. They offer food suitable for everyone’s palate. From classic cheese and pepperoni to buffalo chicken and barbecue pulled pork, everyone has options to choose from. They have a vast selection of salads with house-made dressing.
The crust resembles a cracker, tomato sauce that was squashed, and cheddar cheese smeared to the edge. Since it opened in 2020, they have also offered catering and delivery services.
- Famous Foods: Chicken Tenders, Caprese Pie, Spicy Hawaiian
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm, Sunday from 11:30 am to 7:00 pm.
- Contact: 774-719-2683
- Nearby Attractions: RISD Museum, North Attleboro WW1 Memorial Park.
Address: 280 School Street, Suite J-135, Mansfield, MA 02048
Find Salad Bars Near You
Many eateries in Massachusetts offer much more than just desserts & meals. These restaurants are well-known for their salad bars. They have changed the way people look and feel about leafy greens. Salad bars in Massachusetts can turn a simple salad bowl into a perfect meal. Customers have the option to customize bowls, too.
- Best Buffets in Massachusetts
- Best Breakfast Places in Massachusetts
- Best Shopping Outlets and Malls in Massachusetts
- Best Gyms in Massachusetts
- Best Animal Shelters in Massachusetts
- Best Pho Restaurants in Massachusetts
- Best Escape Rooms in Massachusetts
- Best Thrift Shops in Massachusetts
- Best Arcades in Boston
- Best Hair Salons in Massachusetts
- Best Mexican Restaurants in Massachusetts
- Best Fall Festivals in Massachusetts