The best Hair Salons in Massachusetts have lots to offer to everyone. The list includes anything from vibrant hair colors, texturing, extensions, mild trimming, and different haircuts.
Some places are upscale modern artistic hair salons with spa and retail shops, while others are traditional barbershops. Some salons have private rooms for women with special needs, and some offer student discounts. Let’s look at some of the best options available so you can decide where to visit.
21 Best Hair Salons in Massachusetts
1. Salon Invi- Andover, Massachusetts
It’s an ultra-modern salon dedicated solely to hair care and styling. Christopher Kishfynm gathered a group of highly talented hair stylists to open this shop in the center of downtown Andover. This multiple award-winning salon uses top hair care products to replenish your hair and make them gorgeous.
Salon Invi offers special services for any occasion. Like baby shower hairstyles, wedding hairstyles, the party looks, and many more. The popular hair care brands used here are Kerastase Paris, ORIBE, EVO, GOLDWELL, Brazilian Blowout, and YUKO.
- Service: Hair Color, Hair Styling, Hair Texture, Hair Cut, Special Treatment, Hair Smoothing.
- Hair Stylists: Christopher Kishfy, Kristin Messina, Emina Catalbas, Sarah Heath, Cassie Gadbois.
- Hours: Tuesday: 09:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m., Wednesday: 09:00 a.m.- 08:00 p.m., Thursday: 10:00 a.m.- 06:00 p.m., Friday: 09:00 a.m.- 06:00 p.m., Saturday: 08:00 a.m.-04:00 p.m., Sunday & Monday: closed.
- Contact: 978-378-3333
- Nearby Attraction: Den Rock Park, Buttonwoods Museum.
Address: 28 Chestnut St, Andover, MA 01810
2. Beauty by Hayas Hair Salon – Watertown, Massachusetts
Hayastan Nazaryan is a celebrated hair and makeup artist in Watertown and the owner of this salon. Beauty by Hayas is famous for its experienced staff members and friendly atmosphere. The beautiful salon uses customized products for keratin and other hair treatments. Utmost attention is given to every need of customers.
Experienced artist Hayas helps all her customers to choose the perfect cut and color which suits their personality. Special bridal hair care and styling are also done here. Gift cards, special vouchers, and membership discounts are also provided for loyal customers.
- Service: Blow Dry, Keratin Treatment, Hair Color, Haircut, Highlights & Lowlights, Bridal service.
- Hair Stylists: Hayastan Nazaryan, Liana.
- Hours: Monday: 10:00 a.m.- 07:30 p.m., Tuesday- Thursday: 09:00 a.m.- 07:30p.m., Friday: 08:00 a.m.- 07:30 p.m., Saturday: 08:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m., Sunday: 10:00 a.m.- 04:00 p.m.
- Contact: 617-331-2348
- Nearby Attraction: Cambridge Common, Harvard Square.
Address: 9 Chauncey St, Watertown, MA, United States, Massachusetts
3. Lindsay Griffin + Co – Somerville, Massachusetts
This high-end hair spa and salon is the destination for everyone in Somerville. Lindsey Griffin and her team offer world-class service for hair cutting, dimensional color, and hair treatment services. The sun-kissed Balayage service here is highly celebrated among loyal customers.
The wedding hair styling service of Lindsey Griffin is remarkable. The salon offers modern techniques of curly hair cutting and curl care services. The shop of Griffin also sells products from popular hair care brands, like Cove, Kemon, Fremer, RPM, and many more. Discounts and special services for occasions like Valentine’s Day are tempting for everyone.
- Service: Hair painting, Foiling, Hair Color, Cutting, Hair Styling, Hair Treatment, Curly Haircut, Wedding Hairstyle, Balayage.
- Hair Stylists: Lindsey Griffin, Jessica Diop
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday: 10:00 a.m.- 08:00 p.m., Saturday: 09:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m., Sunday & Monday: closed.
- Contact: 617-625-0001
- Nearby Attraction: Wright’s Tower, Stone Zoo.
Address: 106 Bristol Rd, Somerville, MA 02144
4. Daryl Christopher Lifestyle Salon And Spa – Waltham, MA
It’s a celebrated spa, lifestyle salon, and retail shop in Waltham. This salon is a retail store for AVEDA products. Besides haircutting, styling, and other popular services, Daryl Christopher offers natural hair care, braiding, texturing, and treatments are done here. Clients can book a consultation with experienced hair experts at this salon.
This salon is famous for expert hair stylists and non-toxic, clean, and thorough hair services. Special services for different occasions are also popular here, like unique hairstyle, color, and extension services for Valentine’s Day, Easter, and Weddings. Gift cards from Daryl Christopher Salon are perfect gifts for anyone.
- Service: Hair Color, Texturizing, Treatment, Keratin Smoothing, Blow dry, Hair Extension, Hairstyling, Cutting, Braiding.
- Hair Stylists: Angela, Alan, Cassandra, Donna, Deb, Vera, Hanh, Stephanie.
- Hours: Monday & Saturday: 08:00 a.m.- 06:00 p.m., Tuesday- Friday: 08:00 a.m.- 08:00 p.m., Sunday: 10:00 a.m.- 06:00 p.m.
- Contact: 781-890-9211
- Nearby Attraction: Waltham Museum, Cat Rock Park.
Address: 1265 Main Street #115 Waltham MA 02451
5. Avanti Salon – Boston, MA
It’s a very well-known lifestyle destination on Newbury Street. For over 40 years, Avanti has been a one-stop destination for hair care, skin care, and makeup for many. The highly professional makeup artists, skin and hair care specialists, and beauty consultants will help you decide the best treatments and products for hair care.
Bridal hair styling is a popular service at Avanti. This award-winning Hair salon in Boston always uses top-quality products for its customers—products like Goldwell, Oribe, Rikoko, and many more.
- Service: Haircut, Texturizing, Straightening, Updos, Treatment, Hair Color, Bridal hair.
- Hair Stylists: Stephen Iacobacci, Betty Wong, Jay Leo, Jill Dajci, Jae Correa, Nancy Walsh
- Hours: Monday 9 am – 7 pm, Tuesday to Friday 9 am – 8 pm, Saturday 9 am –5 pm, Sunday 10 am –6 pm
- Contact: 617-267-4027
- Nearby Attraction: Public Garden, Boston Common.
Address: 20 Newbury Street, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02116
6. Lola Hair Studio – Cambridge, Massachusetts
Lola’s Hair Studio has become a staple salon in Cambridge and nearby cities for a long time. The studio offers beauty consultation, hair care, and styling services annually. Anna Walsh also takes house calls for weddings and other parties’ unique hair styling. Anna is the owner and master stylist here. This salon has won many awards for hair care and styling.
She and her hair stylists will treat you with utmost care and concern. Mostly, customized products are used for every single client. Prior appointments are appreciated for a detailed hair care routine.
Regular customers can take the club membership of Lola Hair Studio to avail of offers and privileged services. Anna and her education team also need free models for practicing different services. Clients can join the program for makeovers. Popular brands of hair care products available here are Evo, Olaplex, Lola’s Apothecary, Oribe, and many others.
- Service: Blowout, Haircut, Keratin Treatment, Hair color, Extension, Hair Bleach, Hairstyling.
- Hair Stylists: Anna Walsh.
- Hours: Monday & Tuesday: 11:00 a.m.- 08:00 p.m., Wednesday:08:00 a.m.- 08:00 p.m., Thursday, Friday & Sunday: 10:00 a.m.- 06:00 p.m., Saturday: 09:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m.
- Contact: 617-945-9640
- Nearby Attraction: Harvard Square, Boston Common.
Address: 87 Blanchard Road, Cambridge, MA 02138
7. T AND T HAIR SALON – Dorchester, Massachusetts
T An T Hair Salon is a popular natural hair care salon in Dorchester. The hair stylists here are incredibly experienced in providing proper care for different types of natural locks. You can take children for haircuts and hair care here.
Prior appointments are best for consulting about the treatments and care. This sophisticated salon has free Wi-Fi connections for every client. Membership programs here are the best way to avail of regular offers and special services.
- Service: HairNatural Hair Care, Treatments, Blowouts, Styling, Haircare.
- Hair Stylists: Donny, Thoai.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 10:00 a.m.- 07:00 p.m., Sunday: 10:00 a.m.-06:00 p.m., Wednesday: closed.
- Contact: 617-265-0999
- Nearby Attraction: Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, Castle Island
Address: 923 Dorchester Ave, Dorchester, MA 02125
8. Faron Salon – Cambridge, Massachusetts
Faron Salon is a great place to get a stylish makeover for your hair. The highly experienced hair stylists here are constantly upgrading hair care and haircut procedures. It helps them to create the best and most stylish looks. Prior appointments are best for pre-care consultation.
The hair stylists here use made-to-order products best suited for different clients. Recently, they have introduced “woman-only private rooms” for ladies who ask for private sessions, like those who like to wear hijabs in public places.
The salon also offers student discounts with valid student ID cards. Clients can use the membership program of Faron Salon for better deals and regular discounts. People can also use gift cards and vouchers for special deals.
- Service: Haircut, Styling, Conditioning, Relaxers & Perms, Color, Highlights, Keratin treatment.
- Hair Stylists: Faron, Jim, Shea
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday: 10:00 a.m.- 06:00 p.m., Saturday:09:00 a.m.- 04:30 p.m., Sunday & Monday: closed.
- Contact: 617-354-3313
- Nearby Attraction:
Address: 1784 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA
9. Blue a complete hair salon – Lexington, Massachusetts
Blue provides a complete solution for any hair problem. As owner and creative director of this salon, Paula Donavan trains her team to use all modern hair care techniques. She closely monitors customer satisfaction, service quality, and product quality.
Starting from different sophisticated haircuts to permanent waving, every service here is top quality. The salon is one of Lexington’s best wedding and party hairstyling spots. The salon has been a hair care staple in the city for nearly three decades. Customers love to take membership programs of this salon. Popular brands, like Oribe, promote their products in this salon.
- Service: Custom Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Haircuts, Styling, Permanent Waves, Hair Color, Dimensional color, Balayage,
- Hair Stylists: Paula Donovan,
- Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday: 10:00 a.m.- 08:00 p.m., Thursday & Friday: 10:00 a.m.- 06:00 p.m., Saturday: 09:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m., Sunday, Monday: closed.
- Contact: 781-862-2030
- Nearby Attraction: Lexington Battle Green, Minute Man National History Park.
Address: 10 Muzzey Street, Lexington, MA 02421
10. Salon Reyna – Bedford, MA
Salon Reyna is a perfect place to check out for beauty-related matters. Experienced hair stylists and beauticians will help you get recharged and uplifted with a beautiful new look and makeover.
They also provide makeup and daily hair care lessons while grooming. The proximity to Route 128 widens the client circle of the salon. It’s one of the top hair salons in Bedford, Lexington, Concord, and Burlington.
Salon Reyna provides hair care for natural hair and kids, too. Prior appointments are preferable for the best services. The place is also well known for healthcare and weight loss sessions. Membership programs are the best to avail of the best deals and discounts.
This sale is part of Green Salon Circle. It recycles, repurposes, and reuses most salon waste to reduce pollution.
- Service: Hair Color, Hair Design & Cuts, Hair Extensions, Halo Couture, Texturing.
- Hair Stylists: Marty Beecy, Alex Crepeau, Pino Colasante, Catherine Desharnais. Lori Reyna
- Hours: Tuesday: 11:00 a.m.- 07:00 p.m., Wednesday & Thursday: 02:00 a.m.- 08:00 p.m., Friday: 10:00 a.m.- 04:00 p.m., Saturday: 10:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m., Sunday & Monday: closed.
- Contact: 781-538-4350
- Nearby Attraction: Reformatory branch trail, Sabourin field, Hartwell Town Forest
Address: 4 Railroad Ave, Bedford, MA, United States, Massachusetts
11. Clementine Hair Studio – Somerville, Massachusetts
Clementine Hair Studio is an artistic salon in Somerville. Experienced hair stylists modify themselves with constant training and extensive product customization to provide their clients with the perfect look.
They consider themselves as artists and their hair as a canvas. The salon entertains only appointments. It’s best to contact the salon’s front desk at least 24 hours before the appointment for pre-care tips. Only customized hair care and styling products of HairStory are available here.
- Service: Hair Cut, Color, Treatment, Scalp Bleaching, Balayage, Extensions, Conditioning.
- Hair Stylists: Ashley McEachern, Julie, Sarah Miller, Jonathan.
- Hours: Tuesday- Saturday: Open for Appointments only. Sunday & Monday: Closed.
- Contact: 617-616-5228
- Nearby Attraction: Museum of Science, Somerville Museum.
Address: 358A Somerville Ave, Somerville, MA 02143
12. Scizzors Hair Salon – Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Scizzors Hair Salon is an upscale salon and retail shop in Shrewsbury. The owner of this shop is Bledi. He is a highly professional hair stylist. The salon is one of Massachusetts’s best natural and curly hair care salons.
The professional team of Scizzors uses modern methods and high-end products for hair treatments, conditioning, and styling. Popular brands used by them are Olaplex, R+Co, Goldwell, Moroccan Oil, and IGK. Prior appointments are encouraged here. You can get membership registration to visit regularly.
- Service: Hair Color, Washing, Blow Dry, Hair Cut, Color Correction, Conditioning, Treatments, Extensions, Keratin Complex Treatment.
- Hair Stylists: Bledi, Alex, Marisa, Caleb, Brenda
- Hours: Tuesday- Thursday: 10:00 a.m.- 08:30 p.m., Friday: 09:00 a.m.- 05:30 p.m., Saturday: 08:30 a.m.- 04:30 p.m., Sunday & Monday: closed.
- Contact: 508-752-5555
- Nearby Attraction: EcoTarium, Green Hill Park.
Address: 196 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA 01545
13. Stylecuts Hair Salon – Waltham, Massachusetts
Stylecuts offers exceptional service on a very pocket-friendly budget. Besides Waltham, This salon has another studio in Natick to support the vast customer rush. You can take appointments or walk in for a haircut or treatment.
The hair stylists here are good with kids, too. The salon has private stations with flat screens and other facilities to make clients comfortable throughout the session. Stylecuts also provides professional courses on hair styling and makeup courses. Popular brands used by the stylists here are TeaTree, Paul Mitchell, Redken, NIOXIN, Moroccan Oil, Johny B, and Fairy Tales.
- Service: Haircut, Blowdry, Hair Color, Treatments, Keratin Treatment, Extension, Balayage.
- Hair Stylists: Charlene, Yolanda, Nash.
- Hours: Monday- Friday: 10:00 a.m.- 07:00 p.m., Saturday: 09:00 a.m.- 06:00 p.m., Sunday: 10:00 a.m.-06:00 p.m.
- Contact: 781-466-6611
- Nearby Attraction: Waltham Museum, Cat Rock Park.
Address: 475 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451
14. Salon Luna – Cambridge, MA
Salon Luna is a popular destination for hair styling and hair care among the local communities of Cambridge. This unique salon offers every type of service for your hair. They serve kids’ hair, too. Prior appointments are best to get a consultation from the hair experts of this salon. They use Goldwell colors for customized hair colors. Salon Luna also does Bridal and Party Updos.
- Service: Haircuts, Hair Colors, Treatment, Keratin Treatment, Extensions, Bridal Updos.
- Hair Stylists: Jaye, Kristen, Dario, Lindsey, Tracey.
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 10:00 a.m.- 07:00 p.m., Wednesday: 10:00 a.m.- 08:00 p.m., Saturday: 09:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m., Sunday: closed.
- Contact: 617-492-7792
- Nearby Attraction: Museum of Modern Renaissance, Somerville Museum.
Address: 1878 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02140
15. Studio 27 – Boston, MA
Studio 27 is famous for its exclusively black and African hair services. Clients bring in different types of curly hair to get treated, styled, or braided by Blessing Chitanda. She is an expert in caring for such hair. Her team combines modern hair care products and traditional methods for caring for the super curly hair of African- African-American clients.
Prior appointments are essential here as caring for African hair takes longer. Blessing Chitanda uses products from popular brands with Curly hair, like Olaplex, MIZANI, KeraCare, Neuro Protect, and CLEAN BEAUTY. Gift cards from Studio 27 are famous and perfect for any African American in Boston.
- Service: Black Hair Care, HairCut, Extensions, Hair Color, Treatments, Braiding, African Hair Care.
- Hair Stylists: Blessing Chitanda.
- Hours: Wednesday- Friday: 08:00 a.m.-05:30 p.m., Saturday: 07:00 a.m.- 04:00 p.m., Sunday: 09:00 a.m.- 04:00 p.m.
- Contact: 617-294-1358
- Nearby Attraction: New England Aquarium, Museum of Science.
Address: 142 Union St, Everett, MA 02149
16. Salon Eva Michelle – Boston, MA
Eva Mustafai and Michelle Lee are 2 of Boston’s highly celebrated hair stylists. In 2011, they opened their salon in Newbury St. It’s one of today’s top salons in Boston. The experienced staff here are dedicated to continuous training and learning process of modern hair care techniques. Eva and Michelle emphasize Client-salon partnership to bring out the best result for everyone.
The salon is perfect for training new talents and making master hair stylists. Clients can check out the VIP and Platinum VIP membership programs of Salon Eva Michelle for unlimited haircuts and other facilities.
- Service: Haircut, Blowdry, Iron set, Toner, Partial Foil, Mini Foil, Treatments.
- Hair Stylists: Michelle Lee, Eva Mustafai, Gareth Ward, Krystle Hansen, Dominique Notarangelo.
- Hours: Monday & Sunday: 11:00 a.m.- 07:00 p.m., Tuesday- Friday: 10:00 a.m.- 08:00 p.m., Saturday: 09:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m.
- Contact: 617-262-8118
- Nearby Attraction: Public Garden, Charles River Esplanade.
Address: 37 Newbury St, 4th FL, Boston, MA 02116
17. Paul Mammola Salon – Lexington, Massachusetts
Paul Mammola is a prominent name in the fashion world for his high skills in hair styling and dedication toward clients. He is part of this famous salon in historic Massachusetts Ave. For over five decades, this place has served its clients with every Hair care issue.
Prior appointments are best for consultation with stylists. You can buy e-gift cards from Paul Mammola Salon’s official website for gifting others. The stylists use custom-made products for every client.
It’s one of the few salons in Massachusetts where natural hair color like Henna is used. It offers discounts and deals on different occasions and special days. On International Women’s Day, Lady clients are given special care.
- Service: Haircut, Hair Styling, Hair Color, Henna, Treatment, Conditioning, Texture, Extensions, Highlights, Balayage.
- Hair Stylists: Paul Mammola, Leslie, Somar, Tina, Karen, Gia, Kimberly, Holly.
- Hours: Monday & Sunday: Closed, Tuesday- Thursday: 10:00 a.m.- 08:00 p.m., Friday: 09:30 a.m.- 05:30 p.m., Saturday: 09:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m.
- Contact: 781-862-4833
- Nearby Attraction: Mary Cummings Park, Lexington Battle Green.
Address: 1787 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA, 02420
18. Mop Hair Salon – Boston, Massachusetts
Mop Hair Salon has recently become a popular hair care and lifestyle salon in Boston. Besides top-quality services, the salon is popular among young and trainee stylists. It offers paid internships on different hands-on processes of hair care.
Nicole Gale, the owner and master stylist of this shop, is highly experienced in curl care. She uses branded high-grade products to keep curls beautiful and bouncy.
Taking an appointment before visiting here is suitable for consultation with stylists. Popular brands used here are R+Co., DevaCurl, REDKEN, and ERGO. The salon also provides home care services. The Mop Associate Program is perfect for any enthusiastic stylist. Regular clients are entitled to different discounts and facilities.
- Service: Brazilian Blowout, Deep Conditioning Treatment, Deva Curl Conditioning, Curl Care, Highlights, Color, Haircut,
- Hair Stylists: Nicole Gale, Derek Fortin, Kelly Peyton.
- Hours: Monday & Tuesday: 12:00 p.m.- 08:00 p.m., Wednesday &Thursday 10.00 am to 8.00 pm, Friday from 12.00 to 8.00 pm Saturday: 10:00 a.m.- 06:00 p.m., Sunday: 10:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m.
- Contact: 617-236-4449
- Nearby Attraction: Boston Common, New England Aquarium.
Address: 667A Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02118
19. Robert Jason Salon – Andover, Massachusetts
Robert Jason Salon is a remarkable establishment in Andover. This salon has won multiple awards. It’s operated by a team of highly experienced hair stylers and beauty experts. All of them are regularly trained with modern techniques and trends by Joico Artistic Institute.
Owners Robert and Jason have provided their clients with the best hair care solutions for the last 15 years. Beauty consultation is complimentary with every service. The salon provides service for kids and infants, too. Top-quality products from popular brands are used for every customer. The bridal services of this salon are celebrated throughout the state and beyond.
- Service: Haircut, Blowdry, Updo, Iron set, Color, Keratin Treatment, Bridal Hair, Permanent Waves, Extension.
- Hair Stylists: Robert Caggiano, Jason, Tracey Lord, Sandra Aliberti, Mikayla Forsyth.
- Hours: Tuesday- Thursday: 9:00 a.m.- 08:00 p.m., Friday & Saturday: 08:00 a.m.- 04:00 p.m., Sunday & Monday: closed.
- Contact: 978-470-3100
- Nearby Attraction: Den Rock Park, Lowell National Historical Park.
Address: 92 Main Street, Andover, MA 01810
20. Phillip DePalma Salon – Framingham, Massachusetts
Phillip De Palma Salon Is a famous lifestyle shop and salon chain in Massachusetts. It has been in service for more than five decades. Besides Framington, the other two branches of this salon are in Medfield and Franklin. This salon’s stylists are highly trained in the modern art of hair care and cutting.
Bridal and party styles by Phillip De Palm Salon are discussed in different magazines. The stylists use customized products that are best for every client. Popular brands used here are KMS, Illumai, Goldwell, Dr. Dennnis Gross, Bumble and Bumble, and many more.
The salon offers discounts and special offers on Easter, Christmas, Woman’s Day, and other occasions. The gift card of Phillip De Palma is best for any occasion.
- Service: Hair Cut, Designer Cut, Hair Color, Treatments, Bridal Hair Styling, Keratin Treatment, Luxury Mask, Conditioning, Partial Foil.
- Hair Stylists: Kim, Tina.
- Hours: Tuesday, Friday& Saturday: 09:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m.; Wednesday & Thursday: 09:00 a.m.- 08:00 p.m.; Sunday & Monday: Closed.
- Contact: 508- 872-1154
- Nearby Attraction: Concord Museum, Cushing Memorial Park.
Address: 1154 Worcester Rd Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
21. J.R. Burke Salon – Arlington, MA
J.R Burke Salon is one of the busiest salons in Arlington. This salon’s professional stylists provide satisfactory solutions to every hair care problem. They use the best quality products and organic colors for hair treatments and coloring. Brands like Matrix, Wet Brush, VERB, O&M, and Moroccan Oil are used here. Kids and infants are also allowed here.
The salon offers huge discounts on haircuts for first-time users. You can also get huge discounts and deals with the membership program of this salon. The hair replacement program of J. R. Burke is widely celebrated in Massachusetts.
- Service: Haircuts, Blowdry, Organic Color, Customised Color, Extensions, Perms, and Hair Replacement Solutions.
- Hair Stylists: Jennifer, Samantha, Kerry C., Jessica. M.
- Hours: Monday & Tuesday: 08:00 a.m.- 04:00 p.m., Wednesday &Thursday: 08:00 a.m.- 09:00 p.m., Friday: 08:00 a.m.-07:00 p.m., Saturday & Sunday: 07:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m.
- Contact: 781-641-3800
- Nearby Attraction: Spy Pond Park, Wright’s Tower.
Address: 659 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02476
Find Hair Salons Near You
The best hair salons in Massachusetts are an essential part of its culture and economy. They provide quality services that help people to look better and feel great. The number of salons in the state is growing as cosmetology is developing fast. Those who work in these establishments strive to stay ahead of the curve. They help to ensure the best quality services are available at an affordable rate.