Buffets in Massachusetts offer a range of exquisite spreads for food lovers. Different eateries in this state are famous for various cuisines besides beautiful interior decor. A buffet is the most famous choice for natives looking to dine in many restaurants.
From seafood buffets to international cuisine, Massachusetts offers various options for different tastes. Whether you’re a local or a visitor to the state, exploring the buffet scene here can be a delightful culinary adventure.
List of 15 Buffets in Massachusetts
1. Flaming Grill and Buffet – Revere, Massachusetts
Flaming Grill and Buffet is a spacious setting offering a range of American – Asian favorites. They feature about 250 varieties of dishes in their all-you-can-eat buffet. The ambiance is inviting and hygienic, with different sections of table spreads. Customers can enjoy freshly cooked beef, sushi rolls, etc.
One of their main features is the Teppanyaki grill, where you can select vegetables to have them cooked by professionals. Flaming Grill specializes in Teppanyaki chicken, coconut shrimp, beef, and rib-eye steak. Desserts and various beverages are served here, with high-quality food as complementary items.
Among all the specialties, the buffet also extends kid’s food items. Coupons are also provided to the customers through their official website to avail discounts.
- Popular Items: Fried shrimp, Beef, Chicken.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, Friday- Saturday from 11:00 am to 10:30 pm.
- Contact: 781-289-8888
- Nearby Attractions: Boston Children’s Museum, New England Aquarium.
Address: 31 Furlong Dr. F, Revere, MA 02151, United States
2. Minado Japanese Buffet Restaurant – Natick, MA
Minado is a regional chain with a slick, modern setting. This buffet restaurant is known for its wide selection of fresh sushi, sashimi, and seafood dishes. Their sushi rolls come in various flavors, from traditional favorites to more creative options with avocado.
Here, the food portions are huge, which will be restocked upon completion.. There are many seafood choices besides sushi, including shrimp, grilled salmon, and octopus salad. Many choices are given for the vegetarian menu here. Along with Japanese, Chinese food items are also showcased.
The dessert section is filled with various sweet treats like vanilla ice cream, fresh fruit, and chocolate fondue.
- Popular Items: Sushi, Salmon Roll, Fried Shrimp, Soups.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm, Saturday – Sunday from (Brunch)- 11:30 am to 2:30 pm, (Dinner)- 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Contact: 508-647-0495
- Nearby Attractions: Cochituate State Park, Concord Museum.
Address: 1282 Worcester Street Natick, MA, US
3. Tin Tin Buffet – Brighton, Massachusetts
Tin Tin Buffet has gained popularity for its Chinese-American menu served in its lavish dining area. Dishes like home-cooked clam chowder, grilled chicken, high-end lobster, steamed clam, etc., have been famous for over 40 years among natives. You can sample these and more in an affordable all-you-can-eat buffet.
Different stations in the buffet area offer different selections like sushi, noodles, and stir-fry items. Apart from the non-veg dishes, they offer vegetarian options for added diversity. The ambiance with plants and warm-toned surroundings truly compliments the food. Tin Tin Buffet further extends catering services for private events such as weddings, family reunions, etc.
- Popular Items: Chicken wings, Noodles, Spring rolls, Sesame balls.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday & Sunday from 11:30 am to 9:30 pm, Friday- Saturday from 11:30 am to 10:30 pm.
- Contact: 617-254-7888
- Nearby Attractions: Metropolitan Waterworks Museum, Boston Children’s Museum.
Address: 200 N Beacon St, Brighton, MA 02135
4. Sky Buffet – Milford, Massachusetts
Sky Buffet is an all-you-can-eat American-Asian buffet restaurant. The menu has a wide range of selections like sushi, sashimi, fresh seafood, etc. The dining area is clean, comfortable, and beautifully designed with natural light.
The buffet stations are placed according to different cuisines. This way, customers can easily spot those. The menu includes tender steaks, mouthwatering seafood, fresh clams, oysters, elegant salads, etc.
Apart from many food options, desserts like cakes, pastries, and ice cream are served to complete the meal. The extended bar area is beautifully organized, with ample amounts of beverages. Sky Buffet provides function rooms for group dining of more than ten people.
- Popular Items: Pizza, Fish fry, Shrimps, Oyster.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday from 11:15 am to 9:30 pm, Friday- Saturday from 11:15 am to 10:30 pm.
- Contact: 508-478-8878
- Nearby Attractions: Southwick’s Zoo, Museum of Work & Culture.
Address: 340 E Main Street, Milford, MA 01757
5. Peking Garden Chinese Buffet – Dartmouth, MA
Peking Garden Chinese Buffet is a family-owned and operated restaurant, served since 1989. They specialize in Chinese cuisine served in a buffet-style format. The restaurant offers many choices, including appetizers, soups, entrees, desserts, etc.
Many items are available on the menu, like meat, veggies, fish, noodles, sauces, etc. Customers can choose the ingredients for the chef to stir-fry in front of them. The modern interior decor gives a relaxing atmosphere.
All the stations are well-organized with proper labels, making it easy for everyone to choose from. There are vegetarian & diet menu options available too. They also extend services like online ordering, pickup, and delivery.
- Popular Items: Chow mein, Fried rice, Beef, Sweet & Sour Shrimp, and Chicken with Snow Peas.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday & Sunday from 11:00 am to 9:30 pm, Friday- Saturday from 11:00 am to 10:30 pm,
- Contact: 508-990-1128
- Nearby Attractions: Buttonwood Park Zoo, New Bedford Whaling Museum.
Address: 33 Faunce Corner Rd, Dartmouth, MA 02747
6. Hibachi Sushi Supreme Buffet – Brockton, MA
Hibachi Sushi is a small Asian eatery with a substantial buffet that includes lunch specials, seafood, and sushi. There are more than 250 different things presented here. The Hibachi section allows customers to choose various options to create their meals.
You will get rib-eye steak, salmon fish, ham, black pepper shrimp, crabmeat, cheese, General Tso’s chicken, etc. Various salads, fruits, and desserts are available to complete the meal. Along with typical Chinese food, the buffet serves Italian-Mexican cuisine besides American and Japanese.
The Teppanyaki-style Grill is their primary attraction point. This family-friendly restaurant also extends a variety of kid-friendly dishes like pizza, mashed potatoes, fresh yeast rolls, etc. Private rooms are provided to customers to host parties and weddings.
- Popular Items: Pizza, Sushi, Crab Ragoons, Gau’s Chicken.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday from 11:00 am to 9:30 pm, Friday- Saturday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 508-588-8860
- Nearby Attractions: Children’s Museum In Easton, D.W. Field Park.
Address: 718 Crescent St, Brockton, MA 02302, United States
7. Marlborough Super Buffet – Marlborough, MA
Marlborough Super Buffet provides fantastic Chinese-American food. It’s one of the biggest names among different All-You-Can-Eat eateries in Massachusetts. The buffet room here is comfortable and hygienic, with contemporary decor.
Fresh steak, seafood, and sushi are available here at a competitive price. Besides non-veg options, they also provide a vegetarian menu with a selection of healthy options. Here, a liquor bar, party trays, and a function room can accommodate up to 90 people for any occasion.
You can host private events and parties in the function room. Options like ‘Buffet-to-go’ further extend delivery.
- Popular Items: Avocado Roll, Roast Pork or Chicken Lo Mein, Golden Finger, Egg Drop Soup.
- Hours: Thursday- Tuesday from 11:30 am to 9:00 pm. Wednesday closed.
- Contact: 508-229-8889
- Nearby Attractions: Boundless Adventures Zipline and Aerial Park, Callahan State Park.
Address: 771 Boston Post Road East, Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752, US
8. Nippon Grill & Seafood Buffet – West Springfield, MA
Nippon Grill & Seafood Buffet is a popular restaurant offering various Asian- American dishes. The restaurant provides a casual dining experience for customers. Its interior is spacious, with eye-catching decor that creates an inviting atmosphere.
The seating arrangements with tables are well-spaced, providing ample room with a sectioned buffet area. It offers dishes that cater to a diverse range of tastes and preferences. You will get extensive offerings like Fried Flounder, Crabmeat W. Cheese, Seabass, Salmon, Stuffed Shrimp, etc.
Nippon Grill features over 200 items that rotate weekly. Services such as dine-in, takeout, and online orders are welcome here.
- Popular Items: Chicken Stick, BBQ Ribs, Smoke Sausage, Mixed Vegetable.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, Friday- Saturday from 11:00 am to 10:30 pm.
- Contact: 413-858-8168
- Nearby Attractions: Springfield Museums, Storrowton Village Museum.
Address: 935 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089
9. Yutaka Buffet – Revere, Massachusetts
Yutaka Buffet specializes in Japanese and Chinese cuisine. It offers a wide selection of all-you-can-eat buffet dishes that cater to various tastes. The interior is spacious, which creates a warm environment. Their large buffet features dozens of delicacies. In addition, they provide a separate sushi bar consisting of different types of sushi.
The menu includes Chinese dishes, including noodles and stir-fries. Fresh desserts and beverages are also offered here to accompany the dishes. Apart from the regular food items, Yutaka also promotes chief specials that showcase the chief’s talents.
- Popular Items: Fried Chicken Wings, Seafood Soup, Sauteed Bok Toy, Kanikama.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday (Lunch): 11:30 am to 3:30 pm, Sunday (Lunch): 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm, Sunday- Thursday (Dinner): 3:30 pm to 9:45 pm, Friday- Saturday (Dinner): 3:30 pm to 10:45 pm, Sunday (Dinner): 3:30 pm to 9:45 pm.
- Contact: 781-289-8880
- Nearby Attractions: Boston Children’s Museum, New England Aquarium.
Address: 339 Squire Road, Revere, MA 02151
10. Hot Pot Buffet – Boston, Massachusetts
Hot Pot Buffet is an All-you-can-eat buffet featuring a wide variety of meats, fish, and vegetables prepared in individual broth choices. The restaurant depicts a unique interactive dining experience. Its interior is adorned with wooden works with a warm undertone surrounding it.
This restaurant serves pots of sizzling soup to customers who can cook Meat with vegetables in aromatic juice. The foods that can be cooked in various broths include fish, Meat, dumplings, and all vegetables with noodles. Basic and spicy broths are available, adding to the diverse customer choice.
- Popular Items: Mala broth, Dumplings, Winter melon.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 2:00 pm to 2:00 am, Saturday- Sunday from 1:00 pm to 2:00 am.
- Contact: 617-338-0808
- Nearby Attractions: Boston Children’s Museum, Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum.
Address: 70 Beach St Ste 1 Boston, MA, US 02111
11. Festiva Buffet – Fairhaven, Massachusetts
Festiva Buffet is a famous eatery. Here people can have a taste of different International dishes. The eatery provides a casual dining experience. Its interior is cozy, ideal for enjoying food in peace. The menu here detects various Asian delicacies along with American ones.
This eatery’s warm, welcoming atmosphere is perfect for dining with family and friends. People can enjoy different soups, entrees, and desserts with their food. Vegetarian options besides Non-veg options are available with a hibachi grill. Services like delivery pickup are welcome.
- Popular Items: Sushi rolls, Mac and cheese, Crab Rangoon, Buttered shrimp.
- Hours: Tuesday- Sunday from 11:30 am to 9:00 pm.
- Contact: 508-999-1000
- Nearby Attractions: New Bedford Whaling Museum, New Bedford Whaling National Historical Park.
Address: 31 Berdon Way, Fairhaven, MA 02719, United States
12. Asian Buffet – Somerset, Massachusetts
Asian Buffet is known for showcasing impeccable Chinese delicacies. Its cuisine offers a wide range of dishes ranging from sweet to spicy. The interior of the restaurant is as excellent as its service. Their large buffet area contains various hot and cold dishes, ranging from sushi-sashimi to soups, salads, entrees, etc.
The Chinese restaurant is further known for its contemporary takes on traditional dishes. All the items are made only using the finest fresh ingredients. They additionally provide services like online orders and pickup.
- Popular Items: Roast Pork Mei Fun, Beef with Broccoli, Peanut Avocado Roll.
- Hours: Tuesday- Sunday from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Contact: 508-678-8881
- Nearby Attractions: Battleship Cove, Children’s Museum of Greater Fall River.
Address: 182 Slades Ferry Ave, Somerset, MA 02726
13. China King Super Buffet – Haverhill, MA
China King Super Buffet Restaurant is known for serving excellent, authentic Chinese food. It only provides high-quality fresh ingredients besides various tastes. The restaurant’s buffet area is airy and well-designed, with comfortable seating arrangements.
The Chinese menu is full of stir-fries, noodles, dumplings, etc. The seafood section contains shrimps, scallops, mussels, and Chinese Delight. The vegetarian section has many options suitable for everyone. China King extensively provides delivery pickup as well.
- Popular Items: Chicken Lo Mein, Chicken Egg Foo Young, Kung Po Baby Shrimp.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday from 11:00 am to 9:30 pm, Friday- Saturday from 11:00 am to 10:30 pm.
- Contact: 978-373-8883
- Nearby Attractions: Winnekenni Castle, Lowell National Historical Park.
Address: 755 Main St, Haverhill, MA 01830
14. Mandarin Buffet – Chelsea, Massachusetts
Mandarin Buffet is famous for providing American Chinese cuisine with Cantonese, Szechuan, and Hunan styles. It has been quite popular since its opening in 2010. It offers more than 100 dishes daily with beautiful presentations.
The high-quality, quality buffet meal is served at a reasonable price. The delicious Chinese menu includes freshly prepared dishes. Additionally, seafood dishes such as shrimp mussels are also showcased inside.
Mandarin Buffet offers various drinks like beer, cocktails, and wine to accompany the dishes. Party tray orders and curbside pickup are welcome here.
- Popular Items: Chicken fingers, Teriyaki chicken, Honey chicken, Shrimps.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday (Lunch) from 11:00 am to 3:29 pm, Monday- Thursday (Dinner): from 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm, Friday – Saturday from 3:30 pm to 10:00 pm. Sunday All Day Dinner Buffet 11:00 am -9:30 pm
- Contact: 617-889-0056
- Nearby Attractions: Bunker Hill Monument, Boston Children’s Museum.
Address: 1100 Revere Beach Parkway, Chelsea, MA 02150
15. Golden Corral Buffet & Grill – Springfield, MA
Golden Corral Buffet & Grill is a popular family-friendly buffet chain. It showcases American delicacies in an all-you-can-eat style. Their interior is well-lit with ambiance sets and the bar complimenting the food. They showcase various dishes, from appetizers to soups and desserts.
The menu includes top American dishes such as steak, chicken, ribs, etc. Seafood and vegetarian items are also available for the customers. The restaurant has a carving station where customers can watch as their Meat is sliced to order. Beverages are offered at the end for a complete meal. Pickup, delivery, and dine-in are all available for visitors.
- Popular Items: Steaks, Chicken, Scallops, Crouton salad.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday from 11:30 am to 9:00 pm, Friday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, Saturday from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, Sunday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Contact: 413-543-4600
- Nearby Attractions: Springfield Museums, Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden.
Address: 436 Parker St, Springfield, MA 01129, USA
Find Buffets Near You
Buffets in Massachusetts showcase a vibrant culinary scene that includes a wide range of cuisines. There will be one restaurant if you’re in the mood for Chinese, Japanese, American, or seafood dishes. The all-you-can-eat choices of these eateries make them popular among locals and tourists.
- Best Spots for Bubble Tea in Massachusetts
- Best Record Stores in Massachusetts
- Best Antique Stores in Massachusetts
- Best Piercing Places in Massachusetts
- Best Arcades in Massachusetts
- Best Tattoo Shops in Massachusetts
- Best Furniture Stores in Massachusetts
- Best Consignment Shops in Massachusetts
- Best Candy Shops in Massachusetts
- Garden Centers and Nurseries Plymouth, MA
- Best Garden Centres and Nurseries in Massachusetts
- Best Bowling Alleys in Massachusetts