Connecticut piercing studios sell different types of jewelry. Having a guardian with proper identification is mandatory for minors to get pierced. Many piercing places in Connecticut accept both appointments & walk-ins. However, we recommend consulting with the studios before visiting.
Body piercing has been practiced since the beginning of time. Many people use it as a way to express themselves. Whether it’s a belly ring or a simple ear piercing, each reflects the personality of different individuals. Connecticut has many renowned piercing places offering all kinds of services. They use quality & sterilized jewelry and equipment.
List of 15 Best Piercing Shops in Connecticut
1. Black Diamond Body Piercing – West Hartford, CT
Black Diamond Body Piercing was founded in 2008. It was the first shop in Connecticut dedicated to fine body jewelry and piercing. The tattoo shop serves as a luxury and private piercing studio. A professional & clean studio environment helps customers feel confident and comfortable.
Professional piercing services like love piercing, cartilage piercing, oral piercing, body & facial piercing, genital piercing, and more are offered. They also sell a wide variety of genuine stone and solid gold jewelry. Taking an appointment before visiting is mandatory.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday from 11:00 am to 07:00 pm and closed on Monday & Sunday.
- Contact: +1860-709-7103
- Artists: Georgina Schiavelli, Megan Lelio, Eryn Lynch, and Melissa Willette.
- Nearby Attractions: Elizabeth Park Conservancy and Connecticut Science Center.
Address: 149 Park Rd, West Hartford, CT 06119, United States
2. The Lucky 7 Tattoo Studio – West Hartford, CT
Lucky 7 Tattoo Studio is unique in Connecticut. Visitors highly rated their piercing services (4.8 stars & over 150 reviews). Artists at Lucky 7 have over 20 years of experience. The relaxing and comfortable atmosphere keeps them ahead of competitors. Many award-winning tattoo artists & piercing experts are associated.
The tattoo shop used high-quality materials & products for piercing. Jewellery and aftercare tips on healing, cleaning & maintenance are also offered. Both walk-ins & appointments are welcome. A minimum deposit of $50 is mandatory for piercing. They offer a lifetime guarantee on all piercings, amongst other attributes.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday from 01:00 pm to 07:00 pm and closed on Sunday.
- Contact: (860) 904-6102
- Artist: Mr. Cat
- Nearby Attractions: Bushnell Park Carousel and Westmoor Park.
Address: 248 Quaker Ln S, West Hartford, CT 06119, United States
3. MoonFlower Boutique, LLC – Manchester, CT
MoonFlower Boutique is a famous body piercing destination in Manchester, CT. The piercers have over 22 years of experience. They offer an informative, sterile, calm, piercing environment to customers. Moonflower is a blood pathogen & CPR/first-aid certified.
The boutique also sells a variety of body jewelry, local arts & crafts, incense & gifts. A wide range of services, such as nose piercing, belly piercing, tongue, septum, etc, are offered. Taking appointments before visiting is mandatory.
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday from 12:00 pm to 06:00 pm and closed on Sunday & Monday.
- Contact: +1860-643-4381
- Artists: Melissa Bowman
- Nearby Attractions: Center Springs Park and Lutz Children’s Museum
Address: 310 Main St, Manchester, CT 06040, United States
4. Stay True Body Piercing – Newington, CT
Stay True Body Piercing is a premium studio in Newington, CT. It specializes in fine jewelry & body piercing. The studio is known to provide clients with a safe, friendly & professional piercing environment.
High-quality body jewelry from Neometal, BVLA, Anatometal, Maya Jewelry, etc., are sold. Their solid rose, white & yellow gold, and implant-grade titanium jewelry are popular.
The studio offers various services like ear piercing, body piercing, nose piercing, belly piercing, and many more. Stay True currently only accepts prior appointments. It’s one of the best piercing places in CT.
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday from 12:00 pm to 08:00 pm.
- Contact: (860) 665-9707
- Artists: Joe, Alexis, Jeane, and Nicole
- Nearby Attractions: Dinosaur State Park and Mill Pond Park
Address: 1068 Main St, Newington, CT 06111, United States
5. Burning Hearts Tattoo Co – Hamden, Connecticut
Burning Hearts Tattoo Co was founded in 2015. The tattoo studio was previously located in Waterbury. In December 2020, it moved to Hamden, CT. High-quality body piercings & tattoos are offered to clients. Various quality, implant grade & sterile body jewelry are also sold.
The tattoo room at Burning Hearts has Netflix, television, Xbox, and a computer for customers who want to enjoy movies or songs during their sessions. Piercings like conch, bridge, death, earlobe, eyebrow, helix, etc., are done. Taking prior appointments is mandatory.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday from 01:00 pm to 08:00 pm, and Sunday from 02:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
- Contact: 203-437-7099
- Artists: Corey Torok, Wes Fortier, Cariann Dominguez, Nicholas The Geezer, and Mickey.
- Nearby Attractions: East Rock Park and New Haven Museum
Address: 2357 Whitney Ave, Hamden, CT 06518, United States
6. Danbury Tattoo & Piercing – Danbury, CT
Danbury Tattoo & Piercing was established in 2012. The studio offers professional and friendly services. There is knowledgeable & skilled staff with state-required training and licenses. Danbury boasts a clean & spacious place designed keeping customer comfort in mind.
A wide array of piercings such as ear, nose, nipple, septum, conch, navel, helix, and many others are offered. They also provide aftercare advice on healing and maintenance of piercing. Walk-ins and appointments are welcomed; however, prior appointments are recommended.
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 11:00 am to 08:00 pm, Saturday from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm, and closed on Sunday.
- Contact: (203) 9174216
- Artists: Eric Tymula, Mikey Vee, Jasmine, Filipe, and Pablo.
- Nearby Attractions: Danbury Railway Museum and Hearthstone Castle.
Address: 53 Lake Ave Ext, Danbury, CT 06811, United States
7. Rock City Tattoo Co – Rockville, CT
Rock City Tattoo Co. in Rockville is a customer-favorite studio in Connecticut. The studio is popular for prioritizing sanitation & cleanliness. Piercing artists at Rock City are blood-borne pathogens and CPR/AED certified. They specialize in anatomy, dermal anchors, and safe piercings. Only safe & sterile equipment is used for piercings.
The studio offers various services such as nose piercing, helix piercing, conch piercing, ear piercing, belly button piercing, etc. Rock City also provides aftercare advice on healing and maintenance of piercing. Both walk-ins and appointments are accepted. A minimum deposit of $80 (approx) is mandatory when booking.
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday from 12:00 pm to 08:00 pm and closed on Sunday-Monday.
- Contact: (860) 858-6426
- Artists: Bree, Kevin, Josh, and Wayne
- Nearby Attractions: New England Civil War Museum and Connecticut Trolley Museum.
Address: 20 E Main St Suite 6, Rockville, CT 06066, United States
8. Visual Expressions LLC Tattoos and Piercing – East Hartford, CT
Visual Expressions is among the best piercing places in Connecticut. The piercers have over eight years of piercing experience. A wide range of services, such as nose piercing, belly piercing, and other body piercings, are provided to customers.
The piercing shop also offers aftercare products and advice on healing & maintenance. Piercing services are provided from Wednesday through Saturday. Both walk-ins and appointments are welcome.
- Hours: Monday-Tuesday from 11:00 am to 05:00 pm, Wednesday-Thursday from 01:00 pm to 08:00 pm, and closed on Sunday.
- Contact: (860) 568- 6656
- Artists: Mynx, Jada, Christian, Antonio, Abby, John, and Nick.
- Nearby Attractions: Great River Park and Connecticut Science Center.
Address: 775 Silver Ln, East Hartford, CT 06118, United States
9. Keys on Kites Tattoo & Gallery – New Haven, CT
Keys on Kites Tattoo & Gallery is a locally owned studio in Connecticut. The studio specializes in providing customized services to each client. They offer private booths, hospital-grade sterilization, a friendly & easy-going environment, and a professional piercing experience.
Professional body piercer Mati V. Mati has over 9 years of experience. She has complete knowledge of blood-borne pathogens & cross-contamination prevention. Keys on Kites uses only surgical-implant grade steel for piercing. Aftercare advice on healing & maintenance of piercing is also provided.
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday from 12:00 pm to 08:00 pm.
- Contact: 203-387-5397
- Artists: Darius, Katie, Rich, Eric, and Mati V. Mati.
- Nearby Attractions: Judges Cave and Savin Rock Park
Address: 869 Whalley Ave, New Haven, CT 06515, United States
10. Turnpike Tattoo & Body Piercing – Meriden, CT
Paul Serio established Turnpike Tattoo & Body Piercing in CT. The tattoo shop is certified and fully insured. They use good quality and sterile instruments for piercing. Various piercing types are done, like nose, ear, belly, and more.
The shop also offers advice on healing, cleaning & maintenance of piercings. Different kinds of piercing jewelry, such as hoops, studs, etc, are also sold.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday from 12:00 pm to 08:00 pm and closed on Tuesday & Sunday.
- Contact: +1203-440-2244
- Artists: Paul, Mike, and Jess
- Nearby Attractions: Hubbard Park and Castle Craig.
Address: 1919 N Broad St, Meriden, CT 06450, United States
11. Creative Instinkts Tattoo Studio – Bridgeport, Connecticut
Creative Instinkts Tattoo Studio is a popular piercing place in Connecticut. The studio specializes in providing high-quality & customizable services to customers. They have three shops at different locations- Milford, Bridgeport & Shelton.
Artists at Creative Instinkts specialize in various kinds of body piercing. Services such as ear, nose, belly button, helix, and other body piercings are offered.
This cute piercing shop accepts both walk-ins & appointments. A minimum deposit of $50 (approx) is applicable. Creative Instinkts offers aftercare advice on cleaning, maintaining, and healing piercings.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday from 11:00 am to 07:00 pm and Sunday only at Milford Studio from 12:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
- Contact: (203) 384-2645/ (203) 922-1112/ (203) 283-4427
- Artists: Ronny, Ron, Tomas, Andre, Oscar, Christian, Melisa, Pinky, Mat and Juan
- Nearby Attractions: Seaside Park and The Barnum Museum
Address: 138 Fairfield Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06604, United States
12. Lifestyles of Waterbury – Lakewood Rd, Connecticut
Lifestyles in Waterbury, CT, was established in 1979. It’s an all-inclusive smoke specialty shop. The studio offers a variety of products & services ranging from bracelets to pipes to body piercings.
Annual events are also organized to meet & bond with new people. Lifestyle sells many items in various shapes, colors & sizes. Each client coming inside definitely finds a thing to their liking.
This piercing place in Connecticut is available at three locations- Waterbury, Wolcott & New Haven. Piercing services like nose, ear, and conch are available. For 15 years, Lifestyle has been nominated as the “Best Body Piercing” shop by “Waterbury Observer.” Both walk-ins and appointments are welcome.
- Hours: At Waterbury, Monday-Saturday from 09:00 am to 09:00 pm and Sunday from 11:00 am to 06:00 pm. At Wolcott, Monday-Saturday from 10:00 am to 08:00 pm and Sunday from 11:00 am to 06:00 pm. At New Haven, Monday-Saturday from 10:00 am to 08:00 pm and Sunday from 11:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Contact: (203) 757-6196/ (475) 227-3696/ (860) 589-0022
- Artists: Kelsey & Carlos
- Nearby Attractions: Mattatuck Museum and Barnes Museum
Address: 858 Lakewood Rd, Waterbury, CT 06704, United States
13. Afflixion Ink – East Haven, CT
Afflixion Ink in East Haven, CT, offers customized services to customers. Artists at the studio are licensed and highly trained. Both dermal & full body piercing are done. They also organize private tattoo events and other parties. The studio provides 20% off to medical and military personnel.
Various piercings, such as nose piercing, ear piercing, belly button piercing, helix piercing, conch piercing, etc, are provided. Both walk-ins & appointments are acceptable.
- Hours: Monday-Tuesday & Thursday from 12:00 pm to 08:00 pm, Wednesday from 12:00 pm to 06:00 pm, Friday-Saturday from 10:00 am to 08:00 pm, and on Sundays by appointment only.
- Contact: 203-467-3900
- Artists: Glenn, Alejandro, and Jake
- Nearby Attractions: Light House Point Park and Savin Rock Park
Address: 836 Foxon Rd, East Haven, CT 06513, United States
14. Immortal Ink – Waterbury, CT
Immortal Ink in Connecticut was established in 1999. It offers professional, comfortable, and reliable services. Artists at Immortal are licensed and blood-borne pathogen certified. For piercing, a prior appointment is mandatory. Surgical steel jewelry is included with services. The client needs to pay extra for titanium jewelry.
Various types of piercing are offered, such as cartilage, snug, rook, diath, ear, nose, helix, and many more. The cost of piercing at Immortal Ink ranges between &20-$80 (approx).
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday from 01:00 pm to 08:00 pm, Saturday from 12 pm to 6 pm, and closed on Sunday-Monday.
- Contact: 203-465-0063
- Artists: Dan, Nestor, and Caitlin
- Nearby Attractions: Lake Compounce and Hamilton Park
Address: 481 Wolcott St, Waterbury, CT 06705, United States
15. The Beauty Mark – Canton, CT
The Beauty Mark in Connecticut was founded in 1979. It’s a custom tattoo & piercing destination. They have two shops in different locations- East Maine Waterbury & Canton. Piercing services are offered at shop 2 in Canton, CT. Diverse arrays of piercings like nose, cartilage, ears, snug, rook, diath, helix, etc, are offered.
The piercing salon provides aftercare advice on healing, cleaning, and maintaining piercings. Both walk-ins and appointments are accepted.
- Hours: At East Maine Waterbury, Tuesday-Friday from 12:00 pm to 08:00 pm, Saturday from 12:00 pm to 06:00 pm, and closed on Sunday-Monday. At Canton, Monday-Friday from 10:00 am to 08:00 pm, Saturday from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm, and closed on Sunday.
- Contact: 203-575-1195/ 860-693-6550
- Artists: Peter Coinin Jr., B. Brooke, Troy Martin, Jay Marcoux, David Fusco, and Paul Jacovino.
- Nearby Attractions: Westmoor Park and The Carousel Museum
Address: 250 Albany Turnpike, Canton, CT 06019, United States
Find Piercing Shops Near You
The human body has many parts to adorn with beautiful jewelry. And getting pierced is an inseparable part of one’s culture. Connecticut plays an important role in promoting body piercing. There are tons of studios all over the state. Artists at these piercing places in Connecticut are knowledgeable, professional, and certified. They have given the art of body piercing a modern outlook.