The All-You-Can-Eat Buffets in Connecticut allow food lovers to dive into its delicious offerings. It holds a special place among the diverse dining options in the state. These places provide enticing dining options with spreads and diverse culinary selections.
Connecticut boasts various buffet experiences, from casual brunch buffets to elaborate seafood feasts. It is perfect for locals looking for a new dining experience or visitors eager to explore. An abundance of flavors and delicious delights await to be explored.
List of 17 Best Buffets in Connecticut
1. Pacific Buffet & Grill – Wallingford, CT
Buffet & Grill has been offering high-quality service at an affordable price since 2005. This buffet provides a selection of delectable and well-liked delicacies. The decor is stylish and tasteful, with many natural lights and cozy seating arrangements.
They use USDA-graded New York Strip steaks. Asian and American delicacies are the main highlights of the menu, with all-you-can-eat options. The dinner buffet & kids buffet are among the exceptional services here. Buffet & Grill extends the option of ordering online as well.
- Must-try Items: Tater tots, Belgian Waffles, Shrimp, Dumplings.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm, Friday & Saturday from 11:00 am to 9:30 pm, and Sunday from 11:30 am to 9:00 pm.
- Contact: 203-269-6888
- Nearby Attractions: Wadsworth Falls State Park, Hubbard Park.
Address: 20 Ives Rd., 301C, Wallingford, CT 06492, US
2. Osaka Hibachi Buffet – Stratford, CT
Osaka Hibachi Buffet offers a unique dining experience with its hibachi-style cooking stations. This style allows customers to select 250 different items in the bar. The buffet area offers Japanese, American, and Mexican food alongside Chinese delicacies.
Here, the Teppanyaki style grill allows watching the chef cook the food. Besides non-veg, it has vegetarian, kids-friendly & an ice-cream buffet. One large party room is available to host private events, office meetings, and weddings. A gift card facility is available.
- Must-try Items: Sushi rolls, Oysters, Juicy crabs, and Prawns fry.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, Friday & Saturday from 11:00 am to 10:30 am.
- Contact: 203-870-1808
- Nearby Attractions: Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo, Seaside Park.
Address: 955 Ferry Rd, Stratford, CT 06614
3. Rancho Pantanal – Bridgeport, CT
Rancho Pantanal is a Brazilian buffet that offers an enjoyable dining experience. The restaurant’s interior is filled with rustic decor that evokes the feeling of being in a traditional Brazilian ranch. They offer all-you-can-eat rodizio, a traditional Brazilian style of grilling meat on skewers over an open flame.
There are a variety of meats that are cooked to perfection and served tableside. A salad bar with fresh vegetables and freshly made desserts adds a nice touch. This luxury restaurant also has an extensive wine list to complement the meal. Events such as happy hour occur here daily.
- Must-try Items: Beef steak, Wrapped chicken, Lamb steak.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm and Friday-Saturday from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Contact: 203-870-8933
- Nearby Attractions: The Barnum Museum, Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo.
Address: 2025 Boston Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06610, U.S.A
4. Royal Buffet – Willimantic, Connecticut
Royal Buffet is a popular destination providing various Asian & American cuisine. This all-you-can-eat restaurant offers an impressive selection of dishes at an affordable price. Freshly made sushi rolls are another attraction here.
They have indoor and outdoor seating. For those with a sweet tooth, the dessert section is a great place to explore exquisite. This interactive dining service serves both adults and children at reasonable rates. Option for pickup & delivery is also available.
- Must-try Items: Beef Teriyaki, Fried dumplings, Chicken wings, BBQ spare ribs, Fried baby shrimp.
- Hours: Sunday- Friday from 11:00 am to 9:30 pm, Saturday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-423-2858
- Nearby Attractions: Philip Lauter Park, Frog Bridge.
Address: 1228 Main St, Willimantic, CT 06226
5. iD Brazil Restaurant Churrascaria – West Haven, CT
iD Brazil Restaurant Churrascaria offers unique dining, which involves roasting meats on an open flame. Brazilian BBQ culture and other foods are brought to customers by them. Their traditional Rodizio service offers unlimited servings of meat, salads, and sides.
Apart from mains, desserts and beverages are provided to top off the meal. It promotes ordering food by the pound. Take-out and pickup are also welcome. They have a catering service for special occasions.
- Must-try Items: Beef Ribs, Rump Cover, Grilled Chicken Hearts, Brisket.
- Hours: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Friday & Saturday from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 203-932-4000
- Nearby Attractions: It Adventure Ropes Course, Savin Rock Park.
Address: 241 Elm St., West Haven, CT 06516
6. Imperial China Buffet – Watertown, Connecticut
Imperial China Buffet is a pillar of the Watertown neighborhood. Their lunch buffet serves superb Chinese food with first-rate service. It is renowned for its contemporary takes on traditional dishes.
They offer a full menu of traditional dishes utilizing only fresh ingredients. The restaurant is spacious and well-decorated and has a comfortable atmosphere. The buffet here features appetizers, soups, entrees, and desserts. It’s one of the best Chinese buffet restaurants in Connecticut.
- Must-try Items: Shrimp with mixed vegetables, Vegetable mei fun, Beef fried rice.
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 11:30 am to 9 pm. Friday and Saturday, 11:30 am–9:30 pm, Sunday, 12 am to 9 pm.
- Contact: 860-274-9888
- Nearby Attractions: Fulton Park, Railroad Museum of New England.
Address: 615 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, CT 06795
7. Terra Brasilis Restaurant – Bridgeport, CT
Terra Brasilis offers a delicious buffet-style dining experience. The restaurant is known for its authentic Brazilian cuisine. They have a pay-by-the-pound system. Carving of the meat happens directly onto guests’ plates.
The buffet extensively features a range of side dishes and desserts. Cocktails, expensive wines, and beers add a complete dining experience. Traditional and local cuisines are also available here. Options for dine-in takeaway and delivery are highly welcome.
- Must-try Items: Bacon-wrapped chicken, Sausage, steak, Brisket, and Ribs.
- Hours: Monday- Sunday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 203-334-2262
- Nearby Attractions: Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo, The Barnum Museum.
Address: 1282 North Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06604, United States
8. Royal Buffet Sushi and Grill – New Milford, CT
Various Chinese and American dishes are available at Royal Buffet Sushi and Grill. Large groups can eat in the restaurant’s roomy dining area. This high-end buffet restaurant boasts a cozy, family-friendly ambiance. They offer a wide range of sushi and sashimi rolls prepared fresh on-site.
The grill station gives the option of choosing preferred meats and vegetables. It has a salad and a dessert station with various cakes, ice cream, and fruits. This all-you-can-eat place has a full bar area.
- Must-try Items: Honey Chicken, Seafood Delight, Sesame Beef.
- Hours: Sunday, Tuesday through Thursday from 11:00 am to 9:30 pm, Friday- from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, and Saturday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-350-6888
- Nearby Attractions: Mine Hill Preserve, Danbury Railway Museum.
Address: 132 Danbury Rd. New Milford, CT
9. Banana Brazil Grill – Hartford, Connecticut
Banana Brazil is known for its hot and cold buffet and traditional Brazilian grilled meats. The food here has a variety of straightforward ingredients. They have been providing classic Brazilian cuisine since 1998.
As a buffet-style restaurant, Banana Brazil Grill offers a variety of options for diners. One can sample juicy and tender steaks, succulent sausages, and chicken. The buffet has a salad bar with fresh and colorful vegetables, fruits, and dressings.
A full bar with specialty cocktails, beers, and wines complements the meal. It operates in three other locations: Danbury, Waterbury, and Meriden. In Hartford, they serve breakfast.
- Must-try Items: Medallion Chicken with Bacon, Round steak, Chicken breast.
- Hours: Monday- Sunday from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-206-9188
- Nearby Attractions: The Mark Twain House & Museum, Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art.
Address: 341 New Park Ave, Hartford, CT 06106
10. Grand Century Buffet – Danbury, CT
Grand Century Buffet is known for its extensive selection of Chinese, Japanese & American cuisine. The restaurant has a modern dining area and provides quality service at commendable prices. This all-you-can-eat buffet offers over 150 dishes.
It is the largest and best Chinese buffet in the area. Apart from Chinese, there is Japanese sushi, sashimi, and good grilled meats. The dessert station has sweet treats like cakes, pastries, and ice cream. The buffet is rapidly refilled with fresh dishes, ensuring access to various options.
- Must-try Items: Abalone sea cucumber, Salt & pepper calamari, Steamed dumpling.
- Hours: Monday- Sunday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Contact: 203-205-0581
- Nearby Attractions: Danbury Railway Museum, Hearthstone Castle.
Address: 1 Padanaram Rd # 27, Danbury, CT 06811
11. Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet – Orange, CT
The variety of cuisines at Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet is well-known. They provide a selection of customized foods. Popular Chinese and Japanese specialties can be seen. The menu is diverse and customizable, allowing guests to tailor their dining experience.
Their spacious and well-lit area allows customers to eat in comfort. There is an extended sushi bar for all sushi lovers. Buffet items are constantly changing and are fresh by each batch. Take-outs are always welcome by the eatery.
- Must-try Items: rice Noodles, Fish, Fried chicken, sushi.
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday from 9:30 am to 10:00 pm, Friday & Saturday from 11:00 am to 10:30 pm.
- Contact: 203-891-8828
- Nearby Attractions: Savin Rock Park, PEZ Visitor Center.
Address: 185 Boston Post Rd, Orange, CT 06477
12. Far East Buffet – Wethersfield, Connecticut
Far East Buffet is a relaxed Chinese restaurant with lunch and dinner buffets. The restaurant has a big dining room with comfortable seating. It offers various mouthwatering Chinese dishes. Their salad bar and dessert section amp up the overall food experience.
This all-you-can-eat buffet extends diverse food options and beverages to complement the dishes. The menu is customizable, allowing you to tailor the dining experience.
- Must-try Items: Steamed fish, sushi, chow mein, prawns, Sour chicken, Coconut shrimp.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 11:30 am to 10:00 pm, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Contact: 860-563-1888
- Nearby Attractions: Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, The Mark Twain House & Museum.
Address: 188 Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield, CT 06109
13. Nutmeg Restaurant and Banquet – East Windsor, CT
Nutmeg Restaurant and Banquet are known for tempting food, inspirational concepts, and memorable dining. Since 2007, it has been the most fantastic venue for wedding receptions, private parties, and events. The best Sunday brunch buffets in town are offered here.
Omelets, pastries, sweets, and morning foods like eggs, bagels, muffins, and French toast are all available at the buffet. You can have roast beef, lamb legs, smoked ham, and vegetables at luncheon stations. The restaurant itself is equally impressive, with cozy and inviting surroundings. Nutmeg highly welcomes family take-out.
- Must-try Items: Oven-roasted leg of lamb, Bacon, Bagels, Fish, vegetables.
- Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 11 am to 8 pm, Sunday, 10 am to 2 pm. Monday closed.
- Contact: 860-627-7094
- Nearby Attractions: Connecticut Trolley Museum, Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art.
Address: 297 S. Main St, East Windsor, CT 06088
14. Asian Buffet – Meriden, CT
Asian Buffet offers an extensive selection of delicious Asian cuisine. The restaurant attracts both residents and tourists with its warm atmosphere. Its decor is simple yet elegant, with traditional Asian motifs and soft lighting that creates a cozy setting.
They provide an unlimited buffet with many different Asian dishes. It includes freshly prepared food and constant refills throughout the day. There are also several hot food stations. To go with the meal, the restaurant offers a variety of beers, wines, and cocktails.
- Must-try Items: Prawns, Sushi, Seafood, chicken, beef.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday & Sunday from 11:00 am to 9:30 pm, Friday & Saturday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 203-630-7091
- Nearby Attractions: Hubbard Park, Wadsworth Falls State Park.
Address: 533 South Broad Street, Meriden, CT 06450, USA
15. Log House – Barkhamsted, CT
The Log House has been a family-run business since 1973. They offer homely meals at a reasonable price. They serve delicious steaks and seafood and comforting homemade soups and sweets.
Their Sunday breakfast buffet is one of the best things they offer. The buffet is served in a distinctive log cabin design with exposed wooden beams. The food they serve is a mix blend of traditional American and New England Cuisine. Their ingredients are flavorful and are locally sourced.
Guests can choose from classic favorites like juicy steaks, fresh seafood, flavorful soups, and creative salads. For entertainment purposes, they provide TV and WiFi. Their well-curated selection of wines, craft beers, and signature cocktails complements the menu.
- Must-try Items: Egg & cheese on a grilled roll, Buffalo wings, Mandarin Chicken Salad.
- Hours: Monday- Sunday from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-379-8937
- Nearby Attractions: Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, Roaring Brook Nature Center.
Address: 110 New Hartford Road, Route 44, Barkhamsted, CT 06063
16. Water’s Edge, Westbrook, CT
Great views and exceptional dishes make Water’s Edge culinary buffet heaven. Guests can find impressive food catered to their tastes and preferences. The buffet menu has options like seafood, succulent meats, and salads.
They have seafood like chilled shrimps and oysters on half-shells, lobster tails, and seared scallops. The buffet showcases the best of the ocean. Their Sunday brunches are among the greatest in the state. It includes a buffet with crepe, omelet, carving, and dessert stations.
- Must-try Items: Shrimp cocktail, Crepe, Special Omelet
- Hours: Open 24 hours
- Contact: 860-399-5901
- Nearby Attractions: Florence Griswold Museum, Connecticut River Museum
Address: 1525 Boston Post Rd Westbrook, CT
17. Evergreens at the Simsbury Inn – Simsbury, CT
Evergreens at Simsbury Inn is famous for its tasteful Sunday brunch and surf ‘n’ turf dishes. It is well known for its exceptional service and exquisite menu offerings. Evergreens provides a memorable brunch experience. The menu caters to the tastebuds of everyone.
They have for breakfast classics like freshly baked pastries, pancakes, waffles, and made-to-order omelets. Guests can customize their food with provided toppings, spreads, and syrups. The lunch portion of the buffet presents a tempting selection of cheese, salads, and breads.
- Must-try Items: Waffles, Omelet, Pancakes.
- Hours: Sunday from 11:00 am to 1:29 pm.
- Contact: 860-651-5700
- Nearby Attractions: Heublein Tower, Elizabeth Park Conservancy.
Address: 397 Hopmeadow St, Weatogue, CT 06089, United States
Find Buffets Near You
Buffets in Connecticut have various cuisines, from Chinese and Japanese to American and European. The abundance of options, excellent customer service, and inviting atmospheres make these buffets a go-to destination. So, if you’re looking for a delicious and affordable dining experience, check out some of these top buffets.