Connecticut is known for its rich history, and the antique shops around the state offer a unique look at that past. From whimsical collectibles to well-preserved furniture, these antique stores in Connecticut allow visitors to browse pieces of history. It is an ideal place to collect family heirlooms or rustic-themed home decor.
From vintage toys to rare jewelry, there is truly something special in each antique store. Many offer a wide selection of items, while others specialize in specific types of antiques with different ranges of prices & styles. There are vast options around Putnam, Mystic, Norwalk, Woodbury, CT., etc.
List of 22 Best Antique Stores and Malls In Connecticut
1. Antiques Marketplace – Putnam, Connecticut
Antiques Marketplace is one of New England’s largest antique malls, with over 350 dealers dealing in vintage items. This place is a treasure trove of vintage finds from all over the world. The well-organized layout of the store makes it easy to browse the many items on display.
From furniture to jewelry and fine art, this store covers everything. Books, ancient cartoon characters, and crockeries are other special items here. This 22000 sq. ft. store also offers various services, such as appraisals and repairs.
- Hours: Sunday- Monday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesday- Closed.
- Phone: 860-928-0442
- Nearby Attractions: Rotary Park, The Carousel Museum.
Address: 109 Main St Putnam, CT, US 06260
2. Stratford Antique Center – Stratford, CT
The Stratford Antique Center is the oldest multi dealer shop that spans around 16,500 square feet. It’s heaven for everything vintage, from furniture to rare antiques. Because of its wide selection of items, the center is a popular destination for antique shoppers.
The store’s massive selection of old rustic items is the main attraction. Another great feature of this antique center is its affordable prices. A set of open stalls here includes rare toys, glassware, silver, ceramics, and other priceless items such as artwork, & maps. Its one of the largest antique mall connecticut.
- Hours: Open daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm except on Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas.
- Phone: 203-378-7754
- Nearby Attractions: Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo, Boothe Memorial Park.
Address: 400 Honeyspot Rd, Stratford, CT
3. Collinsville Antiques Co – New Hartford, Connecticut
Collinsville Antiques Co is New England’s largest multi-dealer store, founded in 1989. The 22,000-square-foot shop has 100 vendors and offers an extensive selection of antiques, books & furniture. Here, vendors also have a diverse selection of musical instruments, stained glass, jewelry, and more.
This Antique mall has many products to explore, including a 1950s TV transformed into a fish tank. Collinsville Antiques has an array of toy vehicles, incredibly fantastic Lego figures, & a movie ticket booth. Dealers are also welcome here to rent a place to showcase their collections.
- Hours: Open daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Phone: 860-379-22908860, 379-229060, 379-2290
- Nearby Attractions: Ski Sundown, Sessions Woods Wildlife Management.
Address: 283 Main St. (Rte. 44) New Hartford, CT 06057
4. Antiques on the Farmington – Canton, CT
Antiques on the Farmington is a multi-dealer store with over 70 dealer spaces on two floors. It’s one of the best antique shops in CT. All the dealers present here provide detailed information on the history of each item and its importance. Every piece is carefully priced according to age, condition, and rarity.
From Victorian-era collectibles to early Americana, the shop covers everything. Their constantly changing stock gives customers ample products to select from. They offer products like furniture, lamps, artwork, pocket watches, and jewelry.
- Hours: Sunday- Monday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Phone: 860-693-0615
- Nearby Attractions: The Carousel Museum, Roaring Brook Nature Center.
Address: 10 Depot St. Collinsville, CT, US 06019
5. Mongers Market – Bridgeport, CT
Mongers Market is among the largest antique markets in the state, boasting 80 different vendors. These dealers provide a variety of items, from traditional antiques to modern ones. Mongers display unique home decoratives to add a personal touch to the decor.
Their booths showcase reclaimed furniture, vintage apparel, crockeries, and architectural goods. The market also has a variety of events & sales throughout the year to learn about different vintage items. Mongers Market has a $3 entrance fee policy, free admission for children under 12 years old, and free admission every day after 3 pm.
- Hours: Every Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Phone: 203-583-5899
- Nearby Attractions: Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo, Seaside Park.
Address: 1155 Railroad Avenue Bridgeport, CT, US 06605
6. The PAST Antiques Marketplace at Nature’s Art Village – Montville, CT
The PAST Antiques Marketplace at Nature’s Art Village has various collections and over 90 vendors. All of which provide a wide selection of antiques, collectibles, vintage items, and artwork. This marketplace spans around 14,000 square feet of space, expanding around two floors.
They have everything from rare collectibles to wares, framed art, rare coins & jewelry. The shop also hosts several special events throughout the year. It allows customers to meet the vendors, learn more about the antiques, and participate in special auctions.
- Hours: Sunday- Monday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Tuesday- Closed.
- Phone: 860-437-3615
- Nearby Attractions: Mystic Aquarium, Fort Trumbull State Park, and Museum.
Address: 1650 Hartford-New London Tpke Montville, CT 06370
7. Clinton Antique Center – Clinton, Connecticut
The Clinton Antique Center is a family-owned antique & gift shop with over 100 dealers. They have 6,000 square feet of foot space. It’s always a delight to explore the goods, from furniture and dishes to glassware, through this cozy establishment. Here, one can also get vintage pottery pieces, clothes, toys, gaming equipment, paintings, and DVDs.
Thos antiques center boasts an impressive selection of vintage books, including first-edition novels and children’s books. Many of them are in excellent condition, and the author signs some. At Clinton, the dealers also possess vintage colonial collections from countries like India.
- Hours: Sunday- Monday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Wednesday- Closed.
- Phone: 860-669-3839
- Nearby Attractions: Essex Steam Train & Riverboat, Hammonasset Beach State Park.
Address: 78 E Main St, Clinton, CT 06413.
8. 2 Sisters Trading Post – Salem, CT
2 Sisters Trading Post is a local business that offers unique items worldwide. It was founded on 1st August and has become a beloved destination for everyone. A consignment facility of superior quality is also present here.
The store truly reflects its founders’ passion for travel and diverse cultures. Over 5000 sq. ft. offers household items, area crafters, men’s and women’s clothes, etc. Various classes, such as jewelry-making and crafting workshops, are available.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday- from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, Wednesday- Closed.
- Phone: 860- 934-9537
- Nearby Attractions: Devil’s Hopyard State Park, Gillette Castle State Park.
Address: 26 New London Rd Salem CT United States 06420
9. The Shops at Marlborough Barn – Marlborough, CT
The Shops at Marlborough Barn is an award-winning series of 25 antique stores. This complex is home to various collectibles and other vintage pieces. The establishment has several antique shops and dealerships, each offering its own items. Those are furniture, dishes, jewelry, artwork, or items like vintage postcards, old books, toys, etc.
The atmosphere in the antique shops is friendly and welcoming. Several dealers here specialize in the restoration and repair of antiques. In addition to the shops, the Marlborough Barn hosts various events throughout the year. From antique car shows to concerts and art exhibits. Apart from all these, the establishment has real estate & hair studio shops.
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Phone: 860-295-1114
- Nearby Attractions: Riverfront Park, Connecticut Science Center.
Address: 45 N Main St Marlborough, CT, US 06447
10. Route 10 Trader Antiques and Treasures – Southington, CT
Route 10 Trader Antiques and Treasures is a cozy vintage second-hand store. They specialize in selling and restoring antiques, rustic furniture, and unique collectibles. Glassware, ceramics, cameras, classic records, and textiles are available here.
They source items from all over New England, as well as from local estates and auctions. The Route 10 Trader is great for collectors, decorators, and people looking for that special something. Friendly staff makes the whole experience delightful.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Phone: 860-620-7423
- Nearby Attractions: Lake Compounce, Norton Park.
Address: 1126 Queen St Southington, CT, US 06489
11. Remember When – Torrington, Connecticut
Remember When is an ideal destination for vintage items and collectibles purchases. The store has an eclectic mix of furniture, jewelry, and artwork from different eras & styles. They specialize in items from the 1940s to the 1970s, & carry pieces from periods such as the Victorian & Art Deco eras. Chakra crystals, antique jewelry, and Ritz crystals are other popular items displayed here.
The store offers services like repairs & restoration for all lighting needs. Apart from the shop’s impressive collection, customers will also find unique items from local artists. The store hosts small events to showcase the work of local artisans.
- Hours: Friday- Sunday from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm, or by appointment.
- Phone: 860-489-1566
- Nearby Attractions: Sunnybrook State Park, Coe Memorial Park.
Address: 111 Main St Torrington, CT, US 06790
12. Key to the Past Antique & Design Center – East Haven, CT
The Key to the Past Antique & Design Center is a multi-dealer store. It covers a span of 5,000 square feet of space. They specialize in home decor items, with collectibles, furniture, and art for sale. The Key to the Past offers a collection of antiques worldwide. They also carry many artworks, such as paintings and sculptures.
The establishment promotes the option of online shopping for products as well. Key to the past gives a wide range of services, from custom furniture pieces to full-scale renovations. Clinton is one of the other locations of this store offering diverse products.
- Hours: Open daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Wednesday- Closed & Closed during Easter, July 4th, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, and New Year’s.
- Phone: 203-859-5948
- Nearby Attractions: It Adventure Ropes Course, The Shore Line Trolley Museum.
Address: 37 Frontage Rd. East Haven, CT 06512
Key to the Past Antique Center, Clinton
Clinton Antique Center opens every day from 10-5 except on Tuesdays. It’s a 4,000-square-foot location full of antique furniture, home decor, vinyl records, and other collectibles.
Address – 301 E. Main St. Clinton, CT 06413.
13. Wright’s Barn & Flea Market – Torrington, CT
Wrights Barn & Flea Market is known for their treasures of antiques and cozy cafes. Since its opening in 1980, it has become a go-to destination for bargain hunters. The market has expanded, hosting over 20 vendors in two large barns. Customers will see various items, from furniture to clothing, jewelry to books, Victorian artwork, kitchenware & garden tools.
Apart from traditional items, special events, such as art shows and live music performances, occur yearly. Wright’s Barn is known for its variety, delivered by its set of 40 dealers. Weekly set up of new dealers are promoted here too for the diverse products.
- Hours: Open all year round on Saturday & Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm Except on holidays.
- Phone: 860-482-0095
- Nearby Attractions: Stillwater Pond State Park, Coe Memorial Park.
Address: 99 Wright Road, Torrington, CT 06790
14. Turnpike Antiques & Vintage – Berlin, Connecticut
Turnpike Antiques & Vintage is a small shop with a mix of antique items from the 1800s to the present. Everything is available here, from furniture, jewelry, and books to militaria. Turnpike Antiques & has a great selection of home decor, including clocks, lamps, and art pieces.
The shop carries a variety of industrial items, gardening tools, equipment for farms, and pre-1899 antique firearms. They even have vinyl records and clothing for men, women & kids. Along with selling antiques, the store buys them from customers in good condition.
- Hours: Monday- Appointment-based entry, Tuesday- Sunday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Phone: 860-505-5795
- Nearby Attractions: Hubbard Park, Team vs. Time.
Address: 1660 Berlin Turnpike, Berlin, CT 06037
15. Trailside Treasure – Columbia, CT
Trailside Treasure is a hidden gem for providing a stunning selection in 8000 square feet of space. The store is spacious and well-lit, with various pieces on every corner. From vintage furniture to rare books and toys, they have everything. Be it a special piece of jewelry, a painting, or a rare collectible, the store has got it covered.
Customers can also take advantage of the store’s online auctions and giveaways, which often feature special items. Trailside was also voted as the reader’s choice of the best antique store in 2022. Photoshooting around the premises is an additional option provided by them.
- Hours: Wednesday- Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday- Sunday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Phone: 860-214-9459
- Nearby Attractions: Philip Lauter Park, Mansfield Hollow State Park.
Address: 26 Route 66 East Columbia, CT, US 06237
16. Vintage Shops – East Windsor, Connecticut
The vintage shop is a multi-dealer store with over nine vendors representing various items. The shop has all types of furniture, decor, and coins people can think of. There is constant availability of changing stock here every week, so customers will surely find something new daily.
This store promotes small business Saturdays as well in support of local vendors. Chippy Decor, Vinyl Expert, and Linen Repurpose are the most popular among their vendors.
- Hours: Tuesday- Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday- Closed.
- Contact: 860-810-4514
- Nearby Attractions: Connecticut Trolley Museum, New England Air Museum.
Address: 42 Bridge Street East Windsor, CT, US 06088
17. Essex Saybrook Antiques Village – Old Saybrook, CT
Essex Saybrook Antiques Village is a multi-dealer store featuring 50-plus vendors. The store specializes in vintage furniture, jewelry, and collectibles from the early centuries. It is a treasure house of unique antiques, from French and English furniture to Americana and period lighting.
The dealers here pride themselves on providing quality products & excellent customer service. In the store, dozens of furnishings, clocks, jewelry, & toys can be found. They offer a complete restoration and repair service on their products. It has a rented dealer space system with the option of selling consignments.
- Hours: Tuesday- Sunday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Phone: 860-388-0689
- Nearby Attractions: Essex Steam Train & Riverboat, Connecticut River Museum.
Address: 954 Middlesex Turnpike, Old Saybrook, CT 06475
18. Rustology Antiques and Oddities – Stafford, CT
Rustology Antiques and Oddities is an old-school away-themed shop. They promote antiques, vintage furniture & architectural pieces. The store’s owners, Mike and Amity, are passionate about digging for beautiful items from local estates.
The store offers many antiques, like gas pumps, antique motorcycles, and porcelain signs. Small items include oil paintings, oriental rugs, fishing collectibles, and bicycles.
The store strives to source & offer as many unique and exciting items as possible, staying up-to-date on the latest trends. Rustology provides the option of separate item selling. Negotiation on prices is always welcome here.
- Hours: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Phone: 860-985-6130, 860-942-6233
- Nearby Attractions: Shenipsit State Forest, Valley Falls Park.
Address: 21 Main Street Stafford Springs, CT, US 06076
19. Roosevelt Tower Antiques & Salvage Warehouse – Derby, CT
Roosevelt Tower Antiques & Salvage Warehouse is a thrift store specializing in colonial antiques. It spans over 9000 square feet of foot space along with a 35,000 square feet warehouse. The shop has various antiques, including furniture, collectibles, and knick-knacks.
The high-ceilinged warehouse has thousands of items, ranging from primitive Americana to modern art. Stocks at Roosevelt Tower are vast and ever-changing, and junk removal is an added service that can be booked online. Renting booth space for selling personal collections is always welcome in Roosevelt.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Phone: 203-516-5728
- Nearby Attractions: Boothe Memorial Park, Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo.
Address: 253 Roosevelt Drive (RT.34) Derby, CT 06418
20. Jeremiah’s Antiques & Shoppes – Putnam, CT
Jeremiah’s Antiques & Shoppes is one of the area’s premier destinations for antique collectibles. From vintage sports cards, art, paper money, and coins to fire and police memorabilia, it has an impressive collection. The store is filled with a broad range of items from various eras and styles.
Along with experienced staff, Jeremiah offers plenty of other treasures from the past as well. One can find items from the colonial and Victorian eras and the 1950s. Their inventory constantly changes, so there are always new surprises to discover.
- Hours: Sunday- Monday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesday – Closed.
- Phone: 860-928-0666
- Nearby Attractions: Rotary Park, Roseland Park.
Address: 26 Front St Putnam, CT, US 06260
21. Branford Antiques – Branford, Connecticut
Branford Antiques is a renowned antique hub on Connecticut’s coast. The store is stocked with various collectibles and vintage pieces. They have a wide selection of American, nautical, European, and decorative arts. All products can be bought on their official website with home delivery.
The shop gives additional services for restoration, evaluations, and design advice, with the expertise of 100 years in antique art. Estate appraisals and conservatory restoration of artwork are a specialty of Branford. They provide extended services such as rate and authenticating all stuff.
- Hours: Sunday- Monday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Phone: 203- 488-1919
- Nearby Attractions: Yale Center for British Art, It Adventure Ropes Course.
Address: 824 E Main St, Branford, CT 06405, USA
22. ANTIQ’S – Farmington, CT
Antiq’s is a privately owned store founded in 1990; inside its 3,000 square feet of tiny barn space with various 18th and 19th-century furnishings. The main highlights are period tables, decorative accessories, cameras, and pottery.
They also offer various other services, like private estate auctions. Antiq’s is considered best for its collection of period lighting. Free antique appraisals are done here weekly for clients to determine the actual value of their vintage.
- Hours: Saturday- Sunday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Phone: 860- 676-2670
- Nearby Attractions: Hill-Stead Museum, Stanley Quarter Park
Address: 1839 New Britain Avenue, Farmington, CT 06032
Find Antique Shops Near You
These antique stores in Connecticut offer a wide range of exceptional vintage items. They have everything under one roof, from a one-of-a-kind item to a modern piece. For their uniqueness and fantastic collection, they are worth a visit.