Since ancient culture to the present, spa therapy has presented extraordinary magnificence. These facilities are rightly showcased in the best spas in Connecticut. Spa therapies include massages, herbal remedies, aromatherapy, and other services. Spas exist to bring a sense of mental peace and stability.
Due to the high demand for these soothing therapies, Connecticut is home to some of the top luxury, med, hotel, local, resort, and overnight spas.
Whether you are up to finding the best massages in CT or the best spas in CT, those places have everything within reach. There are hundreds of facilities to choose from various organizations.
List of 15 Best Spas in CT
1. Saybrook Point Resort & Spa – Old Saybrook, CT
The Saybrook Point Inn is the place where old-world glamour meets modern luxury. Their spa includes calming therapies and certain body rituals that are best-selling treatments. The skin will be polished, cleansed, and nourished by treatments like “The Kate,” “Ocean Memory,” or the Sanno Body Polish.
The spa provides the luxury of customized massages with various relaxation therapies. There are also treatments like waxing, facials, peels, cosmetics applications, manicures, and pedicures. They avail discounts on group booking as well. It’s one of the best day spas in New England.
- Hours: Monday- 9:00 am- 5:00 pm, Tuesday & Wednesday- Closed, Thursday- 9:00 am- 7:00 pm, Friday& Saturday- 9:00 am- 8:00 pm, Sunday- 9:00 am- 7:00 pm
- Contact: +1 860-395-2000
- Cost: Aromatherapy Massage- $159 for 50 minutes
- Nearby Attraction: Florence Griswold Museum, Connecticut River Museum.
Address: 2 Bridge St, Old Saybrook, CT 06475.
2. Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa – Groton, Connecticut
The Mystic Marriot Hotel & Spa is a beautiful day spa that offers relaxation. The experience is better with their highly qualified technicians and masseurs. This spa is inspired by the New England shore’s natural features. They also provide a wide range of massages, specialist skincare treatments, and custom body rituals in their spa facilities.
The visitors of this spa get the bonus of enjoying their excellent lounge area with complimentary refreshments. There are sizable changing areas with steam chambers for relaxing as well. Additionally, pool services are open for people getting spa treatments.
- Hours: Thursday-Monday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Closed on Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
- Contact: 860.446.2500
- Cost: Mystic Classic Massage- $150 for 60 minutes.
- Nearby Attractions: Mystic Aquarium, Mystic Seaport Museum.
Address: 625 N Rd, Groton, CT 06340.
3. Water’s Edge Resort & Spa – Westbrook, CT
Water’s Edge Spa resort offers visitors a superb spa experience in an elegant environment. It’s situated on the pleasing shores of Long Island Sound. There is an ideal treatment for everyone, which their highly trained therapist delivers. The spa offers massages, facials, body treatments, and nail services. The option of curating special spa sessions is available, too.
This high-end spa is based on a tranquil beachfront setting, giving the experience of serenity. In addition, they provide treatments like vitamin C brightening facial body wrap with black Baltic mud and express facials. The luxurious services at Water’s Edge are an excellent way to care for yourself.
- Hours: Thursday- Sunday from 9:00 am- 8:00 pm, Friday & Saturday from 9:00 am- 9:00 pm.
- Contact: (860) 577-3555
- Cost: Classic Swedish Massage- $130 for 50 minutes.
- Nearby Attractions: Connecticut River Museum, Essex Steam Train & Riverboat.
Address: 1525 Boston Post Rd, Westbrook, CT 06498.
4. The Spa at Norwich Inn – Norwich, Connecticut
The Spa at Norwich Inn is one-stop destination for relaxation, detoxification, or any other type of treatment. There are 27 treatment rooms, a sauna, a salon, and an indoor pool. This spa has specially designed therapies as well for people with medical issues. Between the spa sessions, the facility provides various kinds of complimentary beverages.
Their relaxation area covers 42 acres of beautiful gardens, fountains, and courtyards. One spa day package includes lunch, usage of spa facilities, and fitness classes. They provide teen packages, which are very popular among both genders.
- Hours: Open 24 hours every day.
- Contact: For reservation- 860-425-3555, Main- 860-425-3500
- Cost: The relaxation Ritual-$125 for 50 minutes.
- Nearby Attraction: Mohegan Park, Uncas’ Leap at Yantic Falls.
Address: 607 W Thames St, Norwich, CT 06360.
5. Mayflower Inn & Spa, Auberge Resorts Collection – Washington, CT
The Mayflower Inn & Spa is a luxurious country hideaway within 58 acres of magnificently landscaped gardens. It is known for having one of the best spas in Connecticut, with hints of luxury services. Their spa treatments remind visitors of a simpler era when there were more natural treatments.
The 20,000-square-foot spa space offers health treatments with a hint of Japanese influence. Their services include hair treatments, manicures, pedicures, and mixtures of aromatic oils designed to tone your body’s chemistry.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday & Sundays from 8:45 am- 7:00 pm, Friday-Saturday (8:45 am- 8:00 pm).
- Contact: 860.619.7016
- Cost: Remote Reiki- $185 for 60 minutes.
- Nearby Attractions: Hidden Valley Preserve, Steep Rock Preserve.
Address: 118 Woodbury Rd, CT-47, Washington, CT 06793.
6. Delamar Southport – Southport, Connecticut
Delamar Southport is one of the best boutique-style spa services in Connecticut. Their treatments are in an intimate, polished environment with New England’s beauty. The spa space has uniquely welcoming arrangements, such as a complimentary welcome drink and breakfast buffet. You will get cutting-edge wellness and good beauty treatments with visible results here.
They use Biologique Recherche and Valmon products for effective treatments. There are nearly 20 body beauty procedures, including deep tissue massages and detoxifying body wraps. Additional provisions like a couples massage, treatment room, and steam shower are also available.
- Hours: Monday- Sunday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Contact: 203.413.3520
- Cost: Deep Tissue Massage-$175 for 60 minutes.
- Nearby Attractions: Empire State Building, Jennings Beach.
Address: 275 Old Post Rd, Southport, CT 06890.
7. Winvian – Morris, Connecticut
The Winvian Farm Spa is a shelter of satisfaction on any weekend, covering over 5,000 square feet and offering relaxation. This outstanding spa in Connecticut’s Litchfield Hills offers serenity for individuals, couples, or groups. There is a Meditation Lounge facing the reflecting pool, trees, and the sky that fills the large windows.
There are several restoration therapies and treatments as well. These stunning facilities offer private yoga for fitness, massage, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, and skin care. These treatments are all conducted with a balance of pure wisdom and knowledge. Facilities like the sauna and organic tea are available.
- Hours: Open daily from 10:00 am- 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (860) 567-9600, (860) 567-9660
- Cost: Swedish massage- $185 for 50 minutes.
- Nearby Attractions: Railroad Museum of New England, White Memorial Conservation Center.
Address: 155 Alain White Rd, Morris, CT 06763.
8. Massage Green Spa – Orange, CT
Massage Green Spa is best known for its simple yet effective spa services in Connecticut. They mainly focus on the experience of relaxation & a sense of well-being. This place provides treatments to cure sore muscles with world-class customized massages. They have another shop in Westport Ave, Norwalk, CT area.
There are several different services for toning skin with a revitalizing SPA facial. Their therapeutic saunas act as whole-body stress relievers, detoxifying the immune system. There are affordable options available, too, for a better carefree experience.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 9:00 am- 8:00 pm, Sunday- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Contact: (203) 678-8088
- Cost: Therapeutic massage- $109 for 60 minutes.
- Nearby Attractions:
Address: 400 Boston Post Rd, Orange, CT 06477.
9. By the Sea Day Spa – Branford, Connecticut
By the Sea Day Spa focuses on self-care and balance with an extensive sense of well-being. Various spa services are available with fair pricing in a friendly environment. The option of buying gift cards is a bonus in this shop.
Their treatment includes Facial massages, body wraps, sugar scrubs, and facial-body waxing. They also have couples & day spa packages, great for having a focused detoxification time. Each massage session includes heated tables and towels steamed with essential oils. These treatments are performed by highly qualified licensed staff and massage therapists.
- Hours: Monday, Thursday & Friday – 9:30 am- 6:00 pm; Tuesday- 9:30- 4:00 pm; Wednesday- 9:30 am- 3:30 pm, Saturday- 9:30 am- 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (203) 483-3333
- Cost: Swedish massage- $90 for 60 minutes
- Nearby Attractions: The Shore Line Trolley Museum, Fort Nathan Hale.
Address: 107 Montowese St #3807, Branford, CT 06405.
10. Delamar Greenwich Harbor – Greenwich, Connecticut
Delamar Greenwich Harbor Spa is a day spa on the hotel’s second floor. There are three treatment rooms, including two for couples as well. The spa offers various massage, facial, and body treatments. This spa also includes a nail station that gives you a beautiful Nail transformation. They have another shop on Memorial Road, West Hartford, the CT area.
Their therapists are experts in different fields of treatment. They use the exclusive, well-known Valmont and Biologique Recherche (BR) products in spa treatments. This spa destination provides the liberty of online reservation, too.
- Hours: Sunday- Saturday from 9:00 am- 7:00 pm.
- Contact: 203.413.3520
- Cost: Aromatherapy Custom Massage- $185 for 1 hour.
- Nearby Attraction: Stamford Museum & Nature Center, Greenwich Audobon Center.
Address: 500 Steamboat Rd, Greenwich, CT 06830.
11. Stranded at The Spa – Cromwell, Connecticut
Stranded at The Spa offers a most unassuming location for a retreat, which is hidden in the corporate center of Connecticut. They provide complete relaxation, whether a brief facial, a new hairstyle, or a full-day pampering. Their skilled beauticians and massage therapists give wholesome spa/salon experiences.
This facility will provide the feeling of being in an outdoor spa because of its beach setting. They provide facials, waxing, body treatments, and hair coloring. Additionally, their spa space is well-sanitized daily.
- Hours: Wednesday- Friday from 9:00 am- 7:00 pm, Tuesday- 9:00 am- 5:00 pm, Saturday- 8:00 am- 4:00 pm, Monday- 9:00 am- 6:00 pm.
- Contact: (860) 788-2435
- Cost: Deep Tissue Massage- $100 for 60 minutes.
- Nearby Attractions: Dinosaur State Park, Kidscity Children Museum.
Address: 1 Kirby Rd UNIT B, Cromwell, CT 06416.
12. Seoul Spa & Sauna – West Hartford, CT
Seoul Spa & Sauna is one of the rare saunas in the West Hartford area. The spa is trendy for offering Korean body scrub services. Here, you will find different techniques for body & foot massages. They provide curated services according to various types of needs.
There are both dry & wet saunas available for individuals’ desires. Dry Stone massages, deep tissue massages, and foot massages are most liked among their specialties. Other services in this spa target stress issues, dieting, and parental care. The staff of Seoul Spa is accommodating as well.
- Hours: Sunday- Monday from 9:00 am- 9:00 pm.
- Contact: (860) 904-5810
- Cost: Body Scrub- $85 for 30-45 minutes.
- Nearby Attractions: Elizabeth Park Conservancy, Connecticut Science Center.
Address: 134 Shield St, West Hartford, CT 06117.
13. Samara Medspa Avon – Simsbury, Connecticut
The Samara Medspa is known for giving specialist care for various needs. This facility is one of Connecticut’s privately operated, upscale medical spas. Their principle is to keep your natural appearance and expression while highlighting your best characteristics.
They do thorough evaluations by tailored spa regimens to address different problems and get the best outcomes. Another store in New London Turnpike Suite 1, Glastonbury, CT.
Everything happens after creating a program with individual clients that work with their lifestyles. This fancy spa offers many treatments, including Lip filler treatment, skin tightening, Botox, and body sculpting. One of their specialty is laser hair removal as well.
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm; Monday, Saturday, and Sunday closed.
- Contact: +1 860-996-4096
- Cost: Signature Hydrafacial with LED bridge for $50
- Nearby Attractions: Connecticut Science Center, Talcott Mountain State Park.
Address: 928 Hopmeadow St, Suite 1, Simsbury, CT 06070.
14. Adam Broderick – Ridgefield, Connecticut
Adam Broderick is a luxury spa and salon in the town of Ridgefield. It’s a one-stop shop for body, hair, and skin needs. They always incorporate ongoing trends in the beauty industry to give a better experience.
There you will find fully educated staff which gives their undivided attention to all individual needs. They have another shop in the main street south, Southbury ct area.
Beauty suggestions and consultation for a curated experience are available as well. There are complimentary beverages counter and free wifi provided on every visit. They were recently voted the ‘best day spa in the U.S.’ and ‘Salon of the Year.’
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday from 8:00 am- 9:00 pm, Monday, Friday- 8:00 am-8:00 pm, Saturday, Sunday- 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Contact: (203) 431-3994
- Cost: Deep Tissue Foot Massage- $53 for 30 minutes.
- Nearby Attractions: Danbury Railway Museum, Weir Farm National Historical Park.
Address: 89 Danbury Rd, Ridgefield, CT 06877.
15. Bella Estetica Spa & Body Sculpting – Old Saybrook, CT
Bella Estetica is a stunning Old Saybrook spa in Connecticut. They provide body contouring services, body treatments, soothing, results-driven facial, waxing, and lash services. This spa is the recipient of the Community Choice Award. Connecticut magazine calls them the best spa in business.
The staff here are extremely helpful and tend to different individual needs. They offer services for achieving radiant skin and nutritional objectives. Cathi Carrier is one of the best spa owners; she constantly thrives on recommending products and treatments that align differently with individuals. They provide buying options for their spa products as well.
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday- 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, Tuesday- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Thursday- 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, Friday- 9:00 am- 6:00 pm, Saturday- 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Contact: (860) 661-6451
- Cost: Therapeutic massage- $100 for 60 minutes.
- Nearby Attractions: Florence Griswold Museum, Connecticut River Museum.
Address: 40 Elm St, Old Saybrook, CT 06475.
Find Spas Near You
Leading a healthy lifestyle is extremely important in today’s fast-paced world. Pampering the body will become a savior in this constant run of life. The best spas rightly serve these sessions of relaxation in Connecticut. It started with destination spas, but nowadays, spas, resort spas, and hotel spas are expanding to provide wellness-based services.