A relaxing spa session helps transform the inner zen into a better self. Spa hotels in Connecticut are a perfect weekend getaway to escape from the hustle-bustle of daily life. You can find excellent fitness facilities, Body Treatment, rejuvenating massages, relaxing facials, treatment packages, and more here.
These CT spa hotels are designed to renew the spirit and enhance health. They have trusted experts & therapists to ensure quality services. Visitors enjoy solo, group, and couple packages. Many hotels provide customized services as per guests’ needs. Check the below list of spa weekend getaways in CT.
List of 15 Best Spa Resorts and Hotels in Connecticut
1. Mohegan Sun – Uncasville, Connecticut
Mohegan Sun is a famous luxury spa resort in Connecticut. The hotel was established in 1996. Mohegan houses New England’s finest accommodations, dining, shopping, amusement, casinos, and more. Live concerts, sports events, and cyber or kids quests are organized. There are two towers – “The Sky” and “The Earth.” Each building has a luxurious spa.
Mandara Spa inside Mohegan offers various salon & spa services. There are 14 treatment rooms, facial & massage rooms, locker facilities, two couple suites, and more. Nail and hair care treatments are provided. Wet lounges offering sauna, steam & whirlpool amenities are available.
- Services: Signature services include customized massage, fire & ice massage, and Mandara facial.
- Hours: Monday-Sunday from 09:30 am to 06:00 pm (Sky Spa) and Saturday from 11:00 am to 05:00 pm (Earth Spa).
- Contact: 860-862-4500
- Nearby Attraction: Mystic Aquarium and Mystic Seaport Museum
Address: 1 Mohegan Sun Blvd, Uncasville, CT 06382, United States
2. Saybrook Point Inn & Spa – Old Saybrook, CT
Saybrook Point Inn & Spa is famous for manicures and pedicures. Many clients have even reviewed it as the best service provider. It’s in Old Saybrook and is surrounded by beautiful views of the marina. Customers get three scents: lavender, Green Tea, and Lemon Grass.
Each session takes up to 50 minutes (approx). The Sanno Spa inside Saybrook provides seven different options for manicures & pedicures. Its “Shellac Manicure” and “Prosecco” are most popular among visitors. Longer treatments and “French Polish” are also available. Saybrook Point Inn & Spa charges range between $50 to $90 (approx).
- Services: Foot or Hand Soaking, Cuticle Grooming, Nail Shaping, Nourishing Masque, Exfoliating Scrub, Massage, Polish Application, etc.
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday from 09:00 am to 07:00 pm and Friday-Saturday from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Contact: 860-395-2000
- Nearby Attraction: Florence Griswold Museum and Fort Saybrook Monument Park
Address: 2 Bridge St, Old Saybrook, CT 06475, United States
3. Water’s Edge Resort and Spa – Westbrook, Connecticut
Water’s Edge is a popular spa hotel in Connecticut. It lies on the beautiful coast of Long Island Sound. The spa provides a luxurious & exceptional experience for guests. There are highly trained Estheticians and therapists. They offer a variety of decadent treatments, like body treatment, massage, facial, nail care, etc.
The spa is known for offering tailored services to visitors. Each session can last for an hour or even a day. Two packages- “Overnight Spa” & “Day Spa” are available. Water’s Edge Resort and Spa take both walk-ins & appointments. It’s an all-inclusive resort in Connecticut.
- Services: Spa Specials, Massage, Body Treatment, Nail Treatment, Body Polish, Body Wrap, etc
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm and Friday-Saturday from 09:00 am to 09:00 pm
- Contact: 860-577-3555
- Nearby Attraction: Gillette Castle State Park and Connecticut River Museum
Address: 1525 Boston Post Rd, Westbrook, CT 06498, United States
4. Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa – Groton, CT
Mystic Marriott houses the famous Cerulean Spa. It’s inspired by New England’s natural shore and Mystic coastline. The spa offers various services like massages, body rituals, skin care therapies, & spa services. Products used at Cerulean are highly researched and are beneficial for the skin. Tailored services are offered to meet each individual’s and their skin’s needs.
Cerulean also has a salon area. It offers a selection of activities to meet customer’s beauty needs. The spa and salon accept group bookings. Special services for expecting mothers & children under 18 years are provided. There is a pool area and fitness center for visitors too.
- Services: Spa Services, Skin Therapies, Body Rituals, Massages, Nail care, Hair Care, Make-up, etc
- Hours: Seven days a week from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Contact: 860-446-2500
- Nearby Attraction: Mystic Aquarium and Tree Trails Adventure Mystic
Address: 625 North Road (Route 117), Groton, Connecticut, USA, 06340
5. Omni New Haven Hotel – New Haven, Connecticut
Omni New Haven Hotel is among the best spa hotels in Connecticut. It’s within walking distance from Yale University and other entertainment spots. The hotel offers premium and soothing spa treatments.
There is a unique service menu for tourists, brides, families, business travelers, etc. Omni has many hotels & spa resorts across California to Pennsylvania. Sauna sessions, floating sessions, and massage services are offered to customers.
- Services: Hair Treatment, Body Treatment, Facial, Massages, etc
- Contact: +1 203-772-6664
- Nearby Attraction: Yale University Art Gallery and New Haven Museum
Address: 155 Temple Street, New Haven, Connecticut, 06510
6. Madison Beach Hotel – Madison, CT
Madison Beach is a beautiful hotel in Connecticut. The hotel offers an array of amenities like Concierge, Spa, Boutique, Fitness Centre, Meeting Rooms, etc. Madison houses the famous “Sound of the Sea Spa.” It’s a beautiful beachfront spa resort with ocean views in Connecticut.
They have highly trained and certified therapists. A variety of rejuvenating treatments are offered. Individualized care services are provided as per visitors’ needs.
- Services: Body Scrubs, Facials, Massages, etc
- Contact: 203-868-0950
- Nearby Attraction: Bauer Park and Meigs Point Nature Center
Address: 94 West Wharf Road, Madison, Connecticut, 06443, USA
7. Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa – Stamford, Connecticut
Stamford Marriott is a famous hotel & spa resort in Connecticut. It’s in the heart of Stamford Downtown. The hotel is known for offering a memorable experience to visitors. There are 18 meeting rooms (deluxe) & over 25,000 sq ft of function space. Amenities like a Restaurant, Fitness Centre, Spa, Meeting Rooms, etc are available. Stamford Marriott houses the famous “Agora Spa.”
Agora is a full-service spa offering an array of services. Facilities such as a steam room and lockers are available. The spa specializes in Body Treatments, Facials, and Massages. Customized services to suit the needs of guests are offered. Taking prior appointments before visiting is mandatory.
- Services: Body Scrub, Body Wrap, Couple Massages, Eye Treatment, Facials, Lip Treatments, Men’s Services, etc
- Hours: Every day from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Contact: +1 203-977-1234
- Nearby Attraction: Connecticut River Museum and Mystic Aquarium
Address: 243 Tresser Boulevard, Stamford, Connecticut, USA, 06901
8. Bellissimo Grande Hotel – North Stonington, CT
Bellissimo Grande Hotel is a famous hotel inside Foxwoods Casino Corridors. It was established by Patrick Levantino, reminiscing about Italy. A wide range of amenities are offered to visitors. The primary aim of this hotel is to ensure comfort, excitement, relaxation, and security. Bellissimo Grande is now included in the “Trademark Collection by Wyndham.”
There is a comfortable yet luxurious spa inside Bellissimo. It helps in rejuvenating and relaxing after spending a fun day. Different relaxing and comfortable services are offered. The spa attends to guests’ needs, from tissue massage to manicures. They are well-equipped to host spas for couples, ladies night out, or wedding parties.
- Services: Manicure, Pedicure, Nail Treatment, Massages, Facials, Paraffin Dips, etc
- Hours: The spa is currently closed for renovation until further notice
- Contact: 860-535-0022
- Nearby Attraction: The Stonington Lighthouse Museum and Mystic Museum of Arts
Address: 411 A & B, 411 Norwich-Westerly Rd, North Stonington, CT 06359, United States
9. The Spa of Norwich Inn – Norwich, CT
The spa at Norwich Inn resort is an extraordinary gem hidden amidst country surroundings. There are 27 treatment rooms, a fitness center, a relaxation room, an indoor pool, a sauna & steam room, a salon, and a hot tub. The spa uses quality product lines to offer signature services. Fitness classes and other wellness & healthcare activities are provided.
It’s a pampering spa with the availability of customized packages. Guests enjoy treatment to stimulate & relax their senses. Therapists at Norwich Inn are certified and highly trained.
A salon allows visitors to wash, cut, and style hair. Wellbeats’ “Virtual Fitness Classes” are available. With an additional $35, lunch services can be added to any spa service. Prior reservations made over the phone are required.
- Services: Facial Treatments, Body Wraps, Massages, Facials, Infrared Sauna, Nail Care, Hydro Massage, etc
- Hours: Remains open seven days a week
- Contact: 860-425-3500
- Nearby Attraction: Slater Memorial Museum and Mohegan Park
Address: 607 W Thames St, Norwich, CT 06360, United States
10. Heritage Hotel – Southbury, Connecticut
Heritage Hotel is a rustic style famous New England stay in Connecticut. It’s near the beautiful Litchfield Hills. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities to enhance guests’ stay. Amenities such as Spa, Gym, Restaurant, Health Club, Golf Course, Conference Rooms, etc., are available—heritage houses Southbury’s premier spa.
The spa offers exceptional services to both locals and hotel guests. It remains open all year round. Visitors enjoy premium services in a serene and beautiful environment. Heritage Hotel’s spa is famous for providing group & personalized programs. Taking prior reservations is recommended, though walk-ins are acceptable. With advance notice, the spa arranges after & before-hour services.
- Services: Waxing, Nail Care, Make-up Services, Massages, Facials, Therapies, Body Treatments, etc
- Hours: Wednesday-Saturday from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Contact: 203-267-2639
- Nearby Attraction: Audubon Center Bent of the River and Quassy Amusement & Waterpark
Address: 522 Heritage Rd, Southbury, CT 06488, United States
11. The J House Greenwich – Riverside, Connecticut
J House is a famous boutique hotel in Greenwich. It’s among the best luxury hotels for leisure & business travelers. The hotel has ample event space for hosting social, private, and business events. There are deluxe suites with automated lights and 85 high-tech rooms for guests. Other amenities J House offers are a Spa, Fitness Centre, Continental Breakfast, Business Centre, and Outdoor Pool.
There is a famous boutique spa for guests to indulge in personalized treatments. Their treatments are suitable for both male & female customers. Tailored care services to suit the needs of guests are provided.
Therapists here are trained to satisfy visitor’s beauty & wellness goals. Chemical-free, organic, and high-quality ingredients are used. The spa at J House offers “MusiCure.” These are specially composed soundscapes for therapeutic purposes.
- Services: Waxing, Eyebrows Services, Signature Rituals, Hydra Facial Treatments, IV Hydration Services, Massages, Body & Energy Treatment, etc
- Contact: 203-698-6988
- Nearby Attraction: Greenwich Point Park and Bush-Holley House
Address: 1114 E Putnam Ave, Riverside, CT 06878, United States
12. Winvian Farm – Morris, Connecticut
Winvian Farm is the most luxurious spa hotel in Connecticut. It’s renowned for unique wedding packages, private accommodations, and relaxing spa treatments. Spa at Winvian is a vast 5000 sq ft sanctuary.
The spa is open to individuals, small groups, and couples. There are reflecting pools, treatment rooms, a meditation lounge, etc. Aromatherapy, private yoga classes, sauna sessions, and many more are offered. Guests enjoy rejuvenation in a calm & private environment.
- Services: Massages, Facials, Hair Treatment, Body Treatment, Body Scrub, Hydro Massage, Nail care etc
- Hours: All days from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Contact: 860-567-9600
- Nearby Attraction: White Memorial Conservation Center and The Carousel Museum
Address: 155 Alain White Rd, Morris, CT 06763, United States
13. Delamar- West Hartford, Connecticut
Delamar is a renowned spa hotel in Connecticut. It’s famous for providing unparalleled luxury & contemporary elegance. Highlights include a breakfast buffet, self & valet parking, bike rentals, an artisan restaurant, etc.
The hotel features a complete service spa and 114 rooms. The decor of the spa at Delamar takes inspiration from nature. Guests enjoy tranquillity and rejuvenation in a holistic environment.
Four private treatment rooms showcase showers and tables for amethyst biomat treatment. European skincare brands such as Valmont & Biologique Recherche are used. The spa welcomes both hotel & non-hotel guests. A couple of treatments are also available. Skin can products are available to purchase on the spa’s online store.
- Services: Facial, Body Treatments, Nail Services, Hair Treatments, Massages, Deep Tissue Massages, etc
- Contact: 860-937-2466
- Nearby Attraction: Elizabeth Park Conservancy and The Mark Twain House & Museum
Address: 1 Memorial Rd, West Hartford, CT 06107, United States
14. Grace Mayflower Inn and Spa, Auberge Resorts Collection – Washington, CT
Grace Mayflower Inn and Spa helps in escape from daily life stress. It’s a luxurious spa hotel in Connecticut. The hotel is set amidst a 3000-acre nature preserve. Guests enjoy sighting wildlife and soaking in sunlight while rejuvenating themselves. The spa at Grace Mayflower offers a relaxing and comfortable environment. Both specialized & À la carte services are available.
Therapists at Grace Mayflower are certified and highly trained. They use both Eastern & Western treatment practices. Daily workshops, coaching sessions, and seasonal retreats are conducted. Individualized care services & treatments are arranged as per visitor’s needs. Both walk-ins and appointments are accepted.
- Services: Waxing, Scalp Treatment, Massages, Facials, Body Treatments, Meditation, etc
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, Sunday from 08:45 am to 07:00 pm, and Friday-Saturday from 08:45 am to 08:00 pm
- Contact: 860-619-7016
- Nearby Attraction: Gunn Historical Museum and Hidden Valley Preserve
Address: 118 Woodbury Rd, CT-47, Washington, CT 06793, United States
15. Grand Pequot Tower at Foxwoods – Ledyard, CT
Grand Pequot Tower is a premier spa hotel in Connecticut. This AAA four-diamond hotel has 23 stories of deluxe suites & rooms and a lobby. The hotel offers live entertainment, four restaurants, and an indoor pool.
Grand Pequot has a famous spa- “The Norwich Spa.” Guests enjoy a pampering session in a relaxing and comfortable environment. There is a sauna room and spa tub. Children under 18 years need adult supervision to enjoy care services.
- Services: Waxing, Scalp Treatment, Massages, Facials, Body Treatments, Fitness Activities, etc
- Hours: Thursday-Tuesday from 08:00 am to 06:00 pm and closed on Wednesday
- Contact: 860-312-4901
- Nearby Attraction: HighFlyer Zipline at Foxwoods and Watch Hill Lighthouse
Address: 350 Trolley Line Blvd, Mashantucket, CT 06338, United States
Find Connecticut Spa Hotels Near You
Splurging a little once in a while to treat yourself is perfectly fine. The spa resorts and hotels in Connecticut offer a soothing and luxurious experience. A relaxing spa session is the best way to reconnect our mind, soul, and body. These inns with spas in CT provide numerous care & treatment activities. A wide array of complementary amenities are also available to visitors. Many accept walk-ins and appointments; however, taking prior reservations is recommended.