15 Best Mini Golf Courses in Connecticut 2023
Mini golf is an entertaining sport that people of all ages can enjoy. Many exciting mini golf courses in Connecticut offer a great day out for family or friends. Stunning landscapes and architecture with themed decorations are the major highlights of mini golf ct.
Connecticut is the perfect place for outdoor activities, and there are many cool mini golf places suitable for golfers of all skill levels with exciting challenges. From mini golf courses in Farmington, and Berlin to Canton, CT, various places are available for ultimate fun.
15 Best Miniature Golf Courses in CT
1. Sonny’s Place – Somers, CT
Sonny’s Place is the perfect destination for a day of family-friendly fun. Here Mini golf offers 18 challenging holes, gentle slopes, and trickier obstacles. This place also provides activities like climbing walls, monkey motion, eagle zip riding, laser tag, and batting cages. Sonny’s is a perfect spot for baseball and softball lovers too.
After a round of games, players can take a break in the clubhouse with complimentary beverages. Sonny’s also hosts many events, like adult laser tag night and a bunch of concert festivals.
The option of dining after a long play day is available in their BBQ pit, popcorn stands & grill. Customers can book the venue for private weddings, events, and more.
- Attractions: Batting Cages, Go Karts, Monkey Motion, XD Dark Ride.
- Timings: Friday- 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Saturday- 11:00 am to 9:00 pm, Sunday- 11:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Contact: (860) 763-5454
- Nearby Attractions: New England Air Museum, Forest Park.
Address: 349 Main Street, CT-190, Somers, CT 06071
Read 15 Best Shopping Malls and Outlets in Connecticut
2. Safari Golf – Berlin, Connecticut
The Safari Golf is an award-winning mini golf course that has been in business since 1985. It’s a must-visit attraction for anyone looking for a unique and exciting round of golf.
The course is beautifully landscaped with lush greenery and various obstacles, making it perfect for golfers of all levels. Safari golf features a variety of themed obstacles, including lifelike animals, palm trees, and water features, making the experience truly unique.
The course is well-maintained and has plenty of amenities such as restrooms and a snack bar, making it a great place. They organize various events throughout the year for their visitors for extra fun. Anyone can book this place for private events and group outings like business outings, field trips, birthdays & more.
- Attractions: Birthday Parties, Field Trips.
- Timings: Monday- (Spring & Fall hours)- Thursday, Sunday from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm, Friday- Saturday from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm. (Summer Hours)- 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-828-9800
- Nearby Attractions: Hubbard Park, Castle Craig.
Address: 2340 Berlin Tpke, Berlin, CT
Read 15 Best Furniture Stores In Connecticut
3. Matterhorn Mini Golf – Canton, CT
Matterhorn Mini Golf is family-owned, oriented, offered a swiss-themed mini golf course since 2015. They have 45 courses within half an acre of space which always satisfies the people. It features an 18-hole filled with the learnings of cheese, chocolate & hadron collider and is enjoyable for all ages. Surrounded by beautiful nature Matterhorn has established itself as the best award-winning destination for outings.
This place features a complete bar and snack bar, so if anyone becomes hungry or thirsty, there will surely be something to eat or drink. League nights are just one of several occasions that happen each month. One of Matterhorn’s additional services is hosting international competitions with substantial cash awards. By ordering a gift voucher from their website, you may also give the option of a day trip to a loved one.
- Attractions: League Night, Putt With The Pros.
- Timings: Spring hours- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, Sunday- from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-795-0234
- Nearby Attractions: Roaring Brook Nature Center, Ski Sundown.
Address: 10 Dyer Cemetery Road, Canton, CT 06019
Read 5 Best Spas in Connecticut
4. Farmington Miniature Golf & Ice Cream Parlor – CT
Family-run Farmington Miniature Golf has provided a classic golfing experience in a park-like setting since 1962. It’s a one-of-a-kind location offering the best ice cream and golf for a unique adventure.
The mini golf course here is filled with 18 holes, making it an enjoyable yet challenging layout. It is perfect for beginners and experienced players and excellent for a family outing or a date.
The course features a variety of obstacles, and hazards, such as waterfalls and windmills, to keep players on their toes. Another half of the experience comes from their ice cream parlor, stocked with 40 different flavors and toppings.
Farmington lends its space for tons of private events & various tournaments. Small business Saturdays are held here to give them much exposure and the customers a choice to buy unique things.
- Attractions: Easter Egg Hunt, Glow Ball.
- Timings: Monday- 11:00 am to 8:30 pm, Tuesday- Thursday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, Saturday, Sunday- 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-677-0118
- Nearby Attractions: Hill-Stead Museum, Westmoor Park.
Address: 1048 Farmington Avenue, Route 4 in Farmington, CT
Read 22 Best Tattoo Shops in Connecticut
5. Hidden Valley Miniature Golf and Waterfront Grille – Southington, CT
Hidden Valley Miniature Golf is a family-friendly establishment that offers unique activities for guests of all ages. The place includes a challenging 18-hole miniature golf course and the yummiest food. The mini-golf course is set up on rolling hills and is composed of natural contours to make the game more enjoyable. It’s well-maintained and features a variety of obstacles, including tunnels, water hazards, and sand traps, to make the game exciting.
At the Waterfront Grille, guests can enjoy a delicious meal while enjoying the stunning landscape. The menu consists of classic American cuisine and beverages. In addition to the mini-golf & waterfront grille, Hidden Valley offers a selection of other activities, such as kayaking, pedal boating, and paddle boarding. Private bookings for birthdays are an added facility here.
- Attraction: You can celebrate Birthday Parties.
- Contact: 860-621-2428
- Nearby Attractions: Hubbard Park, Norton Park.
Address: 2060 West St, Southington, CT 06489, USA
Read 15 Best Arcades in Connecticut
6. The Cave ( Formerly Monster Mini Golf ) – Bethel, CT
The Cave is a premier mini golf destination with an 18-hole glow-in-the-dark mini golf course. They offer a unique yet exciting experience for the whole family. From the entrance, you can’t help but be enchanted by the giant castle that stands before you, with its impressive spires, arches, and gargoyles.
The course offers a variety of activities for both adults and children. There is a wide range of food and beverage options, from gourmet burgers and nachos to beer. Laser tag courses, glow bowling, rope course, and arcade games are their other offerings. There’s also a unique attraction called the “Cave of Mirrors,” where visitors can explore a maze of mirrors and secret passageways. Option of bookings for private events & birthday parties is available as well.
- Attractions: Arcade, Ropes Course, Axe Throwing, Bumper Cars, Laser Tags.
- Timings: Monday- Thursday from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Friday- from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Saturday- from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm, and Sunday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Contact: 203-744-4653
- Nearby Attractions: Danbury Railway Museum, Collis P. Huntington State Park.
Address: 13 Stony Hill Road, Bethel, CT 06801
Read 25 Best Record Stores In Connecticut
7. Old Sawmill Grill & Golf Course – Oxford, Connecticut
Old Sawmill Grill & Golf Course is a popular destination for golfers of all skill levels. Located in the scenic hills of western CT, the course is spread across a total of 18 holes, which gives a challenging yet rewarding experience. The golf course is well-maintained, with lush, beautiful landscaping. There are many amenities, such as a pro shop fully stocked with all the latest golf equipment and apparel.
In addition to golf, Old Sawmill also offers a fine-dining restaurant with a full-service bar & lounge. The restaurant provides delicious dishes, including steaks and seafood. The bar lounge is perfect for unwinding after a long golf day, with a selection of beers, wines, and spirits.
- Contact: 203-888-3954
- Nearby Attractions: The Barnum Museum, Boothe Memorial Park.
Address: 345 Oxford Rd (Rt. 67) Oxford, CT, US 06478
Read 22 Best Antique Stores In Connecticut
8. Berlin Batting Cages – Berlin, CT
Berlin Batting Cages is a family-friendly mini golf course destination with two different golf courses. Among these two, one course is named as a challenge course that uses rock traps and other devices to pick up the ball, while the Fun Course uses more conventional obstacles like a windmill & bucket wheels. The courses surround a lush, picturesque landscape, making it the perfect getaway.
Batting cages, Bumper boats, and Raceways are popular outdoor games here. All the services provided at Berlin Batting cages come with an hourly charge basis which is convenient for the customers. This place is also known for its friendly staff who can help you with any difficulties.
- Attractions: Bumper Boats, Batting Cages, Raceway.
- Timings: Sunday- Thursday from 10:00 am to 9:30 pm, Friday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-828-7518
- Nearby Attractions: Dinosaur State Park, Castle Craig.
Address: 1801 Berlin Turnpike Berlin, CT 06037
Read 15 Best Seafood Restaurants in Connecticut
9. Mar-Lea Miniature Golf & Driving Range – Bolton, CT
Mar-Lea Miniature Golf & Driving Range is a great family-friendly destination for a day of fun. The nine-hole golf course is full of creative yet challenging obstacles, such as mazes, stone walls, and bridges. A driving range, which is adjacent to the course, is the perfect place to practice your golfing and driving skills.
The course is maintained by a team of loving staff members who are always eager to help customers and offer advice. Mar-Lea also features a clubhouse with a snack bar, restrooms, and seating areas, making it a great spot.
The whole place is available to host private events like birthdays and group outings. Their seasonal discounts & vouchers make this place more enjoyable yet affordable.
- Attractions: Birthday Parties, Driving Range, Lighthouse.
- Timings: Monday- Friday from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, Saturday- Sunday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Contact: 860 649-7023
- Nearby Attractions: Lutz Children’s Museum, Nathan Hale Homestead Museum.
Address: 244 Boston Turnpike, Bolton, CT, USA
Read 15 Best Garden Centers and Nurseries in Connecticut
10. Mini-Golf at Saybrook Point – Old Saybrook, CT
Mini-Golf at Saybrook Point offers a fantastic mini-golf experience for all ages. The 18-hole mini-golf course provides a challenging yet fun experience for all. Vibrant colors and vivid designs are to be found throughout the course that is pleasing. There is a space for every skill level, from the bright flower plants to the unique obstacles and trick shots.
The course also features an incredible fountain and waterfall, adding an extra touch of beauty. Their staffs are friendly and always happy to help with any questions. Plus, the prices are very reasonable, and everyone will find an exciting sport here to opt for themselves. Tournaments of games like Pickleball, Basketball & poker are also present here.
- Timings: Monday- Thursday from 7:00 am to 8:30 pm, Friday- 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Saturday- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Sunday – 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-395-3152
- Nearby Attractions: Florence Griswold Museum, Connecticut River Museum.
Address: 308 Main St. (behind the Town Hall), Old Saybrook, CT 06475
Read 16 Best Brunch Spots In Connecticut
11. Torza’s Golf – Cromwell, CT
Torza’s Golf is a famous family entertainment center that offers a wide range of golf experiences. From mini golf and driving ranges to full-scale golf courses, Torza’s has everything covered. Here, mini golf is a popular activity, with four courses to choose from, open all year round.
For a classic mini golf experience, there is an original 18-hole course with its challenging obstacles and undulating terrain. For a different experience, there is a four-hole “Mini-Mania” course designed with crazy obstacles at a fast-paced pace.
The driving range at Torza’s Golf is one of the best in the area. They have more than 50 targets and a range of distances, and it’s the perfect place to practice and hone your skills. The option of becoming a member or taking lessons for better gameplay is available here.
- Attractions: Driving range, Taphouse, TopTracer Range.
- Contact: 860-632-1132
- Nearby Attractions: Dinosaur State Park, Kidcity Children’s Museum.
Address: 150 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell, CT 06416
Read 15 Best Cocktail Bars in Connecticut
12. Golf Quest – Brookfield, Connecticut
Golf Quest is an extraordinary golf complex providing an incredible golf experience for all golfers. The course features a picturesque 18-hole championship golf course, a par-3 executive course, and a driving range.
Here the championship golf course is a spot-on highlight of the golf complex, providing a tremendous test for experienced golfers. It features well-manicured fairways, challenging greens, and water hazards that add to the challenge.
The driving range at Golf Quest features 28 hitting bays, each of which is suitable for up to four people. As well as the driving range, the complex also has a large putting green, three practice bunkers, & a practice chipping area.
Parties, events, and lesson programs are major givings of Golf Quest. Additional services of food & beverages are provided between the games for the added refreshment.
- Attractions: Shoot your Shot, Early Birdie.
- Timings: Monday- Saturday from 9:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sunday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Contact: 203- 775-3556
- Nearby Attractions: Dinosaur State Park, Kidcity Children’s Museum.
Address: 1 Sand Cut Road, Brookfield, CT 06804
13. Sports Center of Connecticut – Shelton, CT
Sports Center of Connecticut was first opened in 1999 as a golf driving range; later it expanded & became a sports hub. This place offers one of the best mini-golf experiences, as it is a challenging 18-hole course featuring creative obstacles.
Each of the holes has a unique design, and the course is ideal for players of all ages and skill levels. The facility also offers a pro shop where players can purchase golf supplies and apparel.
The property has various amenities to help players enjoy their experience. The option of online booking for hosting events, like birthdays and corporate outings, is also provided here. The facility itself hosts events of its own, such as tournaments. Ice skating, Hockey, Laser tag, Paintball, and Batting cages are among the other loved games seen here.
- Attractions: Skating, Hockey, Star-Force Laser Tag, Video Arcade.
- Timing: Sunday- Thursday from 9:30 am to 8:00 pm, Friday, Saturday from 9:30 am to 9:00 pm.
- Contact: 203-929-6500
- Nearby Attractions: Boothe Memorial Park, Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo.
Address: 784 River Road (Route 110), Shelton, CT 06484
14. Nomads Adventure Quest – South Windsor, CT
Nomads Adventure Quest is an exciting family entertainment center with a unique yet adventurous twist on the traditional game of mini golf. The course is situated indoors with a maze of stone-age pathway decor.
The indoor golf experience here becomes more interesting with the involvement of animated dinosaurs, cavemen & black light. LED decoration of the course makes the gaming period puzzling yet enjoyable.
Laser tags, Bumper cars, bowling, rock wall, and Basketball are the other popular games that the whole family can enjoy. Nomads are also highly known for their exciting event organization, which takes place every month, like wrestling. Private party bookings and group outings for every game are an added benefit in Nomads.
- Attractions: Nomads VR, Bowling, Bumper Cars, Rock Wall.
- Timings: Monday- Thursday from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Saturday from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm, and Sunday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-290-1177
- Nearby Attractions: Nevers Park, Puzzle Theory – Escape Room, Northwest Park
Address: 100 Bidwell Rd, South Windsor, CT, 06074
15. Essex Indoor Golf Center – Essex, Connecticut
Essex Indoor Golf Center is a virtual gaming destination with 70 different courses. They offer an excellent opportunity for golfers of all ages & skill levels to practice golf. At Essex Indoor Golf, you’ll find plenty of full-size simulators with HD cameras to track and analyze shots. The simulators feature a variety of golf courses from around the world, allowing you to play a “round” with loved ones in the comfort of a controlled environment.
Other services, such as private & group lessons, club fitting, and regripping are available here. Several special events and tournaments are held annually, making it a great place to enrich golfing skills. Games like Darts, Corn Hole, Skee Ball, and Beer Pong are among other sources of attraction here. Reservations are recommended.
- Attractions: Trivia Night, Happy Hour.
- Timings: Monday- Friday from 9:00 am to Midnight, Saturday from 7:00 am till Midnight, Sunday from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. Summer hours (effective May 1) are Tues – Sat 2 – 11 pm.
- Contact: 959-265-8979
Address: 23 Saybrook Road (Suite 5), Essex, CT 06426
Find Mini Golf Places Near You
In conclusion, Mini golf courses in Connecticut are an excellent start for an excitement-filled outing with friends or family. These places are great for golfers of all ages and skill levels. Unlike many other sports, mini golf can be enjoyed indoors or outdoors, and that too for a reasonable price. So, grab your putter and explore the wonderful world of mini golf courses in CT.