Consignment shops in Connecticut are about finding vintage treasures while making small financial savings. CT is home to some incredibly fantastic resale stores with treasures awaiting recognition. From Mystic to Hartford, there are impeccable stores with excellent offerings.
If you love the thrill of the hunt and making eco-friendly choices, these shops are a must-visit destination. From trendy urban boutiques to charming countryside shops, Connecticut offers a diverse array of consignment shopping experiences.
List of 18 Best Consignment Shops in Connecticut
1. Pennywise Consignment Shop – Mystic, Connecticut
Pennywise Consignment Shop is a beloved local gem that offers a unique and delightful consignment shopping experience. Nestled in the heart of Mystic’s historic district, it has been a staple for over a decade. They are known for their carefully curated selection of quality, gently used clothing, accessories, and home goods.
The shop’s inventory includes many items, from stylish clothing for men, women, and children to handbags, shoes, jewelry, and more. Many coastal New Englanders’ go-to brands, like Kate Spade, Toms shoes, Lilly Pulitzer, and J.Crew, are also here. Here, only in-season products under two seasons old and accepted in new conditions are accepted.
- Best Selling Items: Dresses, Accessories, Handbags, Men’s Apparel.
- Hours: Monday- Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-572-9232
- Nearby Attractions: Mystic Seaport Museum, Mystic Aquarium.
Address: 22 Greenmanville Ave., Mystic, CT
2. Molly Rose Consignments – Madison, CT
Molly Rose Consignments has been a trendy and sustainable store since 2013. They have a chic and curated selection of pre-owned clothing, accessories, and home goods. It is known for its curated collection of gently worn designer and boutique pieces. The inventory is ever-changing, making the products displayed here up to date.
When selecting pieces for consignment, the Molly Rose store always keeps the best pieces and checks for quality. Every item in the store is hand-picked based on its quality, style, and trends. You can find well-known designer brands and independent-label items as well here.
The cozy and beautifully decorated interior creates a pleasant shopping experience in this high-end consignment store. Artwork, vintage jewelry, home decor, and furniture are among the main highlights of the store. The online store has all the products showcased with additional offers.
- Popular Products: Mirrors, Lamps, Women’s apparel, small furniture.
- Hours: Wednesday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm, Sunday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Monday- Tuesday are closed.
- Contact: 203-903-3034
- Nearby Attractions: Hammonasset Beach State Park, Guilford Town Green.
Address: 391 Durham Road, Madison, CT 06443
3. Consigned Designs – Greenwich, CT
Consigned Designs is a luxury family-owned consignment boutique. They offer an exquisite selection of designer clothing, accessories, and home decor. Its upscale and sophisticated atmosphere makes it a premier destination for fashion-forward individuals.
They have been a reliable source for authentic, luxury resale in women’s high-end designs for more than 30 years. There are women’s handbags, shoes, jewelry, and accessories from brands like Chanel, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, and Gucci. Each item is hand-selected while inspecting and authenticating every piece.
Consigning your items is always welcome here, which can be done online. The boutique’s tastefully designed interior creates a pleasant atmosphere with its elegant displays and inviting ambiance.
- Popular Products: Branded Handbags, Shoes, and Luxury clothing.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: 203-869-2165
- Nearby Attractions: Bruce Museum, Montgomery Pinetum.
Address: 115 Mason St, Greenwich, CT 06830
4. Cinderella’s Attic – Guilford, CT
Cinderella’s Attic has been an award-winning boutique-type consignment since 1991. Its carefully managed inventory enables you to keep a fashionable wardrobe. They offer the best products at competitive prices.
Owner Kristin Rippel hand-picks her inventory to ensure quality products for every taste and price range. They specialize in high-end labels from the mall’s best stores, local boutiques, and luxury lines, and their niche is causal to cocktail rather than formal.
The boutique offers various styles, sizes, designers, and brands, including classic, boho, vintage, and modern designs. It also carries belts, jewelry, ties, hats, etc. Consignors are always welcome here with excellent-conditioned products.
- Popular Products: Accessories, Winter wear, Beach wear, Shoes.
- Hours: Tuesday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday- Monday are closed.
- Contact: 203-458-2211
- Nearby Attractions: Guilford Town Green, Meigs Point Nature Center.
Address: 1058 Boston Post Rd, Guilford, CT 06437
5. Fantasia – Old Saybrook, CT
Fantasia provides high-quality goods for a small portion of the original price. They offer modern and traditional women’s clothing styles to suit every need. The interior is tidy and uncluttered, and changing well-lit rooms make your experience worthwhile.
The store’s name, “Fantasia,” evokes a sense of creativity and adventure, reflected in its ever-changing inventory. They offer various items, from clothing and accessories to furniture and home decor. Products here undergo extreme quality checking, which is then displayed for purchase. Most of their goodies can be purchased online. Consignors are welcome to drop off their collection of gently used products.
- Popular Products: Casual wear, Shrugs, Printed dresses, accessories.
- Hours: Tuesday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday- Sunday closed.
- Contact: 860-395-4444
- Nearby Attractions: Fort Saybrook Monument Park, Florence Griswold Museum.
Address: 210 Main St., Old Saybrook, CT 06475
6. Consignment Originals – Rocky Hill, CT
Consignment Originals has been crafting the quality consignment experience since 1982. You will find the highest caliber name brands and designer labels here. They have the most extensive range of apparel, accessories, household products, and more.
Located in Rocky Hill, Consignment Originals is a staple of the locals and bargain hunters. The store’s spacious and well-organized layout makes browsing and finding hidden treasures easy. Brands like Burberry, Coach, Chanel, and Gucci are available here in abundance.
They also have an extensive men’s collection and seasonal decor items. They host a year-round show of events with additional offers. Consignors are welcome here to drop their collection in return for reasonable pricing. They have four outlets in Connecticut, others in Avon, Milford, and Cheshire.
- Popular Products: Dresses, Purse, Men’s apparel, Art decor, Chairs, Boutique shoes.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-257-3224
- Nearby Attractions: Quarry Park, Dinosaur State Park.
Address: 2139 Silas Deane Hwy opp Joiners Rd, Rocky Hill, CT 06067, United States
7. Uptown Consignment – South Windsor, Connecticut
Uptown Consignments has been a trendy consignment store since 1991. They offer a unique selection of fashionable clothing and accessories. This consignment is known for its inventory, which features a mix of contemporary and vintage pieces.
This consignment store presents clothing for women and children, including stylish shoes, handbags, and Gowns from popular brands. Their stock is regularly updated with the latest styles and seasonal items. The shop’s layout is well-organized, with a well-lit fitting room.
Uptown Consignment also provides consignors to sell their gently used items. Every Friday, the store hosts live shopping on their Facebook page. Sales and events are constant here, which is hosted seasonally. Southington, Hamden, and Rocky Hill are the location of their other outlets.
- Popular Products: Handbags, Shoes, Kid’s apparel,
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-644-9090
- Nearby Attractions: Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, Connecticut Science Center.
Address: 1735 Ellington Rd #17, South Windsor, CT 06074
8. Plato’s Closet South Windsor – South Windsor, Connecticut
Plato’s Closet is a trendy chain- retail store. It offers fashionable clothing and accessories for teens and young adults. The shop follows the concept of buying, selling, and trading gently used, name-brand items for cash or store credit.
Brands like American Eagle, Free People, Nike, Urban Outfitters, and Adidas are the ones they sell and buy. The store is well-organized, with racks neatly arranged by size and style. Trendy tops, stylish jeans, fashionable dresses, cozy sweaters, and more can be found here. Plato’s Closet extends an additional reward program where visitors get discounts and coupons.
- Popular Products: Shoes, Bags, Jackets, Jeans, Necklaces.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-648-2125
- Nearby Attractions: Connecticut Science Center, Connecticut’s Old State House.
Address: 70 Buckland Rd., South Windsor, CT 06040
9. Clothes Mentor – South Windsor, Connecticut
Clothes Mentor is extensively famous for providing gently used name-brand items.
They sell excellent condition items and are currently in fashion trends. This resale chain features clothing from size 0 to maternity, trendy tops, sophisticated dresses, stylish pants, and more.
One of the unique aspects of this business is its emphasis on quality. They only accept gently used items that are in excellent condition. Apart from apparel, Clothes Mentor also offers handbags, shoes, jewelry, and scarves. Shipping of the products to your location is also provided here.
- Popular Products: Outerwear, Athletic, Maternity, Bottoms, Heels, Jewelry.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, Sunday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-432-8105
- Nearby Attractions: The Mark Twain House & Museum, Connecticut Science Center.
Address: 90 Buckland Rd, South Windsor, CT 06074
10. Cindy’s Unique Shop – Wallingford, Connecticut
Cindy’s Unique Shop is a hidden gem in thrift and vintage stores. It is a charming boutique that offers a curated selection of one-of-a-kind accessories and home goods. The store is known for its outstanding service and inviting atmosphere.
This local consignment store is beautifully decorated with antique furniture, vintage decor, and displayed items, creating a nostalgic ambiance. The racks and shelves are organized, showcasing a selection of accessories, decor, and kitchenware. They also offer furniture, lamps, art, and other unique pieces that add charm and character to any home.
- Popular Products: Cushions, Vases, Rugs, and Decoratives.
- Hours: Tuesday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday- Monday closed.
- Contact: 203-269-9341
- Nearby Attractions: Hubbard Park, Dinosaur State Park.
Address: 65 N Colony Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492
11. Max & Lily’s Closet – West Hartford, CT
Max & Lily’s Closet is a women-owned upscale children’s consignment store. They offer a selection of clothing, shoes, toys, and gear for infants, toddlers, and children. Neatly organized racks and shelves display various children’s clothing and accessories. It’s one of the best children’s consignment stores in CT.
This nice consignment shop displays products like shoes, outerwear, swimwear, sleepwear, and formal wear. The items are in excellent condition, and the store only accepts items that meet their high-quality standards. Max & Lily’s Closet extensively focuses on modern and trendy styles. Apart from the clothing, they carry a selection of shoes, hats, belts, jewelry, and other accessories.
- Popular Products: Infant apparel, onesies, jeans, and upper wear.
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-920-5270
- Nearby Attractions: The Mark Twain House & Museum, Westmoor Park.
Address: 585 Prospect Ave., West Hartford, CT. 06119, United States
12. Karma’s Closet Consignment Boutique – Newington, CT
Karma’s Closet Consignment is a chic store. They offer a curated selection of pre-owned clothing and accessories for people of all ages. The store provides a wide range of women’s clothing, including casual and formal wear, workwear, outerwear, and more.
Their primary focus is always on fashion-forward styles. Popular name brands include Ann Taylor, American Eagle, Talbots, and Chico’s. Karma’s Closet provides a wide selection of accessories and jewelry. Handbags, shoes, Candles, and jars are also presented here.
Interested consignors are welcome to trade their collection for cash or store credit. They constantly host crafts fairs and other activity-based events for better visitor engagement.
- Popular Products: T-shirts, Sweaters, Candles, Art & Craft.
- Hours: Wednesday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, Thursday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Friday & Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-436-6055
- Nearby Attractions: Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, New Britain Museum of American Art.
Address: 3153 Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111
13. Rachel’s Quality Consignment – Litchfield, CT
Rachel’s Quality Consignments is a renowned store that has been offering high-quality products since 1991. Only the top-name brands and designers are hand-selected by Rachel for men, women, and kids. Designer handbags also come in a wide variety at all times.
Accessories such as Hermes scarves and tops are extensively available here. Customers heavily buy designer jeans, one of the most popular items. You will get a welcoming environment and larger, family-friendly clothes, accessories, and jewelry selections. There are also huge changing facilities, a play area for children, and a sitting area for people.
- Popular Products: Jeans, Handbags, Accessories.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Thursday from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm, and Sunday from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-567-5656
- Nearby Attractions: White Memorial Conservation Center, Railroad Museum of New England.
Address: 465 Bantam Rd. Litchfield, CT 06759
14. Gillette Furniture Consignment – Wethersfield, CT
Gillette Furniture Consignment has been a pre-owned furniture destination since 2005. Its diverse selection of furniture and services has gained them a trusted name in the local community. The store features a spacious showroom with distinct furniture styles, including contemporary, traditional, and antique pieces.
Gillette Furniture Consignment honors all tastes and preferences, from sofas and dining sets to bedroom furniture and accent pieces. All furniture items are thoroughly inspected to ensure they are in excellent condition. They also collaborate with local artisans to provide home decor items, Like rugs, lamps, and wall art.
- Popular Products: Bedroom furniture, Kitchen, Home office, Accents, International furnishings.
- Hours: Monday- Tuesday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, Wednesday- Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, and Sunday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-436-4663
- Nearby Attractions: Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, Quarry Park.
Address: 732 Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield, CT 06109
15. Savvy Swap Consignment – Portland, Connecticut
Savvy Swap Consignment presents stylish, gently used clothing and accessories at affordable prices. Kerianne Burchardt opened this store in the year 2014, and she extends premium quality clothes. It’s an organized setting that provides an overwhelming collection of women’s, men’s, junior, and kids.
The store’s stock is thoughtfully selected to reflect current fashion trends. From casual wear to formal attire catering to different tastes and sizes. Regular events and promotions, such as sample sales and seasonal discounts, also happen here.
- Popular Products: Winter wear, Casual wear, designer jeans, accessories.
- Hours: Tuesday- Wednesday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Thursday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, Friday & Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Sunday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-788-6437
- Nearby Attractions: Kidcity Children’s Museum, Brownstone Adventure Sports Park.
Address: 275 Main Street, Portland, CT 06480
16. Brides To Be – Glastonbury, Connecticut
Brides to Be is a reputable, premium consignment bridal and formalwear store. They have been serving the community for 35 years.
The shop has preowned and new quality bridal gowns and accessories. The shop offers discounts on their curated wedding dress collection. It also allows individuals to sell their gently used wedding dresses and accessories. The store’s collection of styles, sizes, and designers helps brides find their perfect dress.
They also have a massive section of wedding accessories and wedding dresses. Here, shoppers can find veils, tiara jewelry, and shoes. Hold policy, customizations, and cleaning services are also provided here.
- Best Selling Items: Formalwear, Flower girl dresses, Prom gowns.
- Hours: Monday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, Sunday- Closed.
- Contact: 860-633-3639
- Nearby Attractions: Bushnell Park Carousel, Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art.
Address: 2277 Main Street, Glastonbury, CT 060
17. CODOGIRL – Greenwich, Connecticut
CODOGIRL is an eco-friendly fashion designer consignment store serving the best fashion items. They specialize in reselling expensive designer goods and repurposing vintage designer women’s clothing. The shop provides authentic, designer handbags, clothes, and accessories at a cost-effective price. The boutique’s chic atmosphere creates an ideal environment for style-conscious individuals.
You can get & sell brands like Chanel, Hermès, Louis Vuitton, and more. CODOGIRL employs a secure and authentic process to ensure every item’s condition. They also collaborate with local artisans and jewelry designers to make handmade pieces. The products’ perfect mix of high-end fashion and artistry adds extra beauty.
- Best Selling Items: Handbags, Casual wear, Scarves, Vintage pieces.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: 203-900-1600
- Nearby Attractions: Stamford Museum & Nature Center, Greenwich Point Park.
Address: 55 Lewis Street, Showroom #1, Greenwich, CT 06830
18. Stork & Fashion Exchange LLC – Westbrook, CT
Stork & Fashion has been a high-end consignment serving the neighborhood since 1996. They keep baby, children’s, and maternity consignment collections. The store is situated in a constructed stunning & sizable commercial building.
The women’s department has apparel, purses, accessories, and more. Each piece is stylish, in fantastic shape, and priced far below retail.
Brides can find new veils, bridal belts, and wedding dresses at a reasonable price here. Over 9000 consignors here make it easy for customers to choose their best items. Selling and online shopping are their further add-on services.
- Best Selling Items: Jewelry, Women’s wear, Kid’s wear, Luxury clothes.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: 860-399-4636
- Nearby Attractions: Essex Steam Train & Riverboat, Florence Griswold Museum.
Address: 1430 Boston Post Rd, Westbrook, CT 06498, United States
Find Consignment Shops Near You
Consignment stores in Connecticut extend a unique and sustainable shopping experience for fashion, furniture, and decor enthusiasts. These stores provide a win-win situation for both buyers and sellers. They offer gently used items at affordable prices while promoting recycling and repurposing to reduce waste and support. These stores boast a diverse selection of high-quality, gently used items thoroughly inspected to ensure quality.