People love to hang out in shopping malls with friends and family for leisure or purchase household items. The Shopping Malls and Outlets in Connecticut serve this purpose by providing top brands’ various clothing materials and accessories.
The discounts offered here are attractive, making the customers return for more. It would rather be a favorite spot for the children to play well.
List of 15 Best Shopping Outlets and Malls in Connecticut
1. Clinton Crossing Premium Outlet – Clinton, CT
Clinton Crossing Premium Outlet is one of the most renowned outlets in Clinton, CT. There is an exclusive section for men and women, and it separately showcases top brands like Adidas, American Eagle, Asics, Calvin Klein, and Clarks. Their factory outlet offers special discounts on special occasions.
There are premium spots for dining. Lindt Chocolates makes delicious chocolates that attract the taste buds of children. Red Wagon Popcorn and Treats make ready popcorn, cotton candy, and hot beverages.
- Hours: Monday – Saturday 10.00 AM- 9.00 PM, Sunday: 10.00 AM-7.00 PM
- Contact: (860)669-7933
- Nearby Attractions: Meigs Point Nature Center, Essex Steam Train, and River boat
- Nearby parking Lot: 11 Killingworth Turnpike parking, Rettich Preserve north parking.
Address: 20 Killingworth Turnpike, Clinton, CT 06413.
2. The Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk – South Windsor, CT
The Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk offers a variety of collections of clothes in top brands and foods of different cuisines to the people in South Windsor. This place is well-spaced enough for family and friends to meet.
Dog-friendly shopping is unique here. Burtons Grill serves crispy sandwiches and delicious burgers. It’s one of the best shopping malls in CT.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 7 PM, Friday – Saturday: 10 AM – 8 PM, Sunday – 11 AM – 6 PM.
- Contact: (860)432-3398
- Nearby Attractions: Nevers Park, Nomads Adventure Quest
- Nearby Parking Lot: Buckland St Parking, Walmart Parking
Address: 501 Evergreen Way, South Windsor, CT 06074
3. Enfield Square – Enfield, Connecticut
Enfield Square, owned by Namdar Realty Group, is the 10th largest mall in Connecticut, spanning about 788000 sq ft and containing 54 shops of various kinds. A splendid 55000 Square foot, Enfield Cinemas 12 is the best place for families to spend good recreational time.
It has seven restaurants, including Outback Steakhouse, Panera Bread, and Friendly’s Ice Cream. Pelley’s sports offer various games. Starbucks coffee is a prominent beverage here.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 11 AM-7 PM, Sunday: 11 AM- 5 PM
- Contact: (860)745-7000
- Nearby Attractions: New England Air Museum, Forest Park
- Nearby parking Lot: All Day Parking, Bridge St Parking
Address: 90 Elm Street Enfield, CT 06082
4. Boscov’s – Meriden, Connecticut
Boscov’s is a huge department store in Meriden containing accessories like shoes, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and baby products. It is a family-owned department store. The top merchandise are Adidas, Clinique, Skechers, and Cuisinart.
Specifically, services like wedding and gift registries are done. Some friendly events are held monthly to encourage customers to contribute to charity. Specific military discounts are given on certain products.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 10 AM- 9 PM, Sunday: 11 AM-6 PM
- Contact: (203)235-4144
- Nearby attractions: Hubbard Park, Castle Craig
- Nearby Parking Lot: 101-107 Parking, 1031N Colony Rd Parking
Address: 480 Lewis Ave, Meriden, CT 06451
5. Macy’s – Milford, CT
Macy’s department store, established in 1858, is well known for its retail service operating from coast to coast and online. Top-class fashion collection brands like Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, and Clinique are popular here. Basic necessary household wares, furniture, and other accessories are affordable.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 10 AM-9 PM, Sunday: 11 AM-7 PM
- Contact: (203)877-9393
- Nearby Attractions: PEZ Visitor Center, Central Park
- Nearby Parking Lot: 62 Rowe Avenue Parking, 6471 Main St Parking
Address: 1201 Boston Post Rd, Milford, CT 06460
6. Amity Shopping Center – New Haven, Connecticut
Amity Shopping Center is located near Westville and West Rock, and the accessories range from top brands. Thai Noodle House presents super delicious noodles. Camacho Garage and Geronimo are other prominent restaurants.
- Hours: Monday – Saturday: 6 AM-11 PM, Sunday: 7 AM-10 PM
- Contact Information: (860) 738-2222
- Nearby Attractions: Yale University Art Gallery, It Adventure Ropes Course
- Nearby Parking lot: 1110 Wintergreen Ave Parking, Wintergreen Parking Garage
Address: Amity Rd, New Haven, CT 06515
7. Prospect Plaza Shopping Center – West Hartford, CT
Prospect Plaza Shopping Center is near the Kane Street Station and the neighborhoods of Parkville and Hartford. The Hibachi grill and supreme buffet attract customers through its Asian-type buffet system.
It is a multi-cuisine offering Chinese, American, and Japanese foods. The Rainbow shop has elegant collections for women with different brands and outfits. Pizza is good to be tasted here in this plaza.
- Hours: Monday- Sunday: 8 AM-10 PM
- Contact: (914)631-3131
- Nearby Attractions: Elizabeth Park Conservancy, Connecticut Science Center
- Nearby Parking Lot: Memorial Parking Garage, Public Parking
Address: 18-54 Kane St, West Hartford, CT 06119
8. Connecticut Post Mall- Milford, CT
Connecticut Post Mall is the largest mall in CT, consisting of men’s, women’s, and children’s outfits, department stores, and restaurants. Movie theatres are present for screening fantastic films. Many events like Recycle Fashion at H&M are conducted, where many stores give unwanted reusable clothes.
Gourmet crepes and pastries from Bonjour Cafe, Chinese foods from China Max, and Cinnamon rolls of Cinnabon are some tasty foods to fill a hungry stomach. Praline’s ice cream is prominent for its delicious flavors and toppings.
- Hours: Monday-Friday: 11 AM-8 PM, Saturday: 10 AM-9 PM, Sunday: 11 AM-6 PM
- Contact: (203)301-2240
- Nearby Attractions: PEZ Visitor Center, Boothe Memorial Park
- Nearby Parking Lot: 6471 Main St Parking, Mondo Pond Off-Street Parking
Address: 1201 Boston Post Rd, Milford, CT 06460
9. Danbury Fair – Danbury, CT
Danbury Fair has extraordinary amenities such as nursing lounges, kid’s rides, and a carousel for family entertainment. Popular brands like American Eagle, Ann Taylor, and Anthropologie sell clothing materials at attractive prices. It’s one of the best clothing outlets in Connecticut.
Spicy nuggets and cool lemonades are available at Auntie Anne’s. Tasty, delicious candies of Candy World come in different flavors and are available for gift packing. Cheesecakes from The Cheesecake Factory are a must to be tried.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday: 10 AM-8 PM, Friday- Saturday: 10 AM-9 PM, Sunday: 11 AM-6 PM
- Contact: (203)743-3247
- Nearby Attractions: Danbury Railway Museum, Escape 101
- Nearby Parking Lot: 22 Segar Street Parking, 10 Miry Brook Rd Parking
Address: 7 Backus Ave, Danbury, CT 06810
10. Blue Back Square – West Hartford, Connecticut
Blue Back Square, located in Central CT, is a unique spot for people nearby to shop and recreate. Large loft-style apartments are there for people’s convenience. Barnes& Noble, Crate & Barrel, and Casper offer attractive discounts on accessories.
Boqueria, Gran Gusto, and Kilwins are restaurants soon to be established. Oath Pizza and World of Beer are good places for having refreshments and quick bites. It’s one of the best CT shops, having premium collections.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 11 AM-7 PM, Sunday: 12 PM-6 PM
- Contact: (860)882-0678
- Nearby Attractions: Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, Westmoor Park
- Nearby Parking Lot: 100R Mayflower St Parking, Town Center Parking Garage
Address: 65 Memorial Rd, West Hartford, CT 06107
11. Meriden Mall – Meriden, CT
Meriden Mall in Meriden is the 7th largest mall in CT, with an area of 900000 square feet comprising 140 shops. American Perfumerie, Boscov’s, and Bloodlines Tattooing are popular shops to explore. Aroma-smelling coffee is ready at Cajun Cafe.
Harry’s Eatery, Ruby Tuesday, and Pretzel Maker are famous restaurants. An eye-catching and spacious food court allows people to dine happily and spend quality time.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday: 11 AM-8 PM, Sunday: 12 PM-6 PM
- Contact: (203)235-3343
- Nearby attractions: Hubbard Park, Meriden Green
- Nearby Parking Lot: Meriden Station Garage, 101-107 Parking
Address: 470 Lewis Ave, Meriden, CT 06451
12. Lisbon Landing – Lisbon, Connecticut
Lisbon Landing in Lisbon consists of numerous retailers, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Popular retailers are present, including Kohl’s, Wal-Mart Supercenter, and Michaels. Attractive sporting accessories can be found in Dicks’s Sporting Goods.
Customers can see recreational and adventurous movies at Digiplex Destinations Cinemas. Panera Bread and Ruby Tuesday are good-tasting restaurants here.
- Hours: Monday-Sunday: 10 AM-9 PM
- Contact: (617)232-8900
- Nearby attractions: Mystic Aquarium, Mohegan Park
- Nearby Parking Lot: Taftville- Occum Bridge, Park, and Ride
Address: 160 River Rd, Lisbon, CT 06351
13. Westfarms – West Hartford, CT
Westfarms is one of the finest malls in West Hartford, with 160 shops. Top-looking brands such as Apple, Tory Burch, Lego, and Pottery Barn offer good accessories at attractive discounts. Starbucks, California Pizza Kitchen, and Brio Italian Grille exclaim the customers with their delicious servings.
Many useful events are organized in this outlet for human welfare, each addressing a special issue. One of the upcoming events is the Walk to Wellness.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday: 10 AM-8 PM, Friday-Saturday: 10 AM-9 PM, Sunday: 11 AM-6 PM
- Contact: (860)561-3024
- Nearby attractions: Hill-Stead Museum, AW Stanley Park
- Nearby Parking Lot: Village Square Rd Parking, Vance Garage
Address: 1500 New Britain Ave, West Hartford, CT 06110
14. Westfield Trumbull – Trumbull, Connecticut
Westfield Trumbull offers a dynamic shopping experience for people with all accessories in one area. Top-notch brands like Apple, Banana Republic, and Michael Kors are present. The Cheesecake Factory, Cinnabon, and Caracas Grill are present to serve hot, delicious food varieties.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday:10AM-8 PM, Friday-Saturday: 10 AM-9 PM, Sunday: 11 AM-6 PM
- Contact: (203)372-4500
- Nearby Attractions: SeaQuest Connecticut, Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo
- Nearby Parking Lot: 345 Madison Ave Parking, 45 Park St Parking
Address: 5065 Main St, Trumbull, CT 06611
15. The Shoppes at Buckland Hills – Manchester, CT
The Shoppes at Buckland Hills in Manchester, owned by Spinoso Real Estate Group, originated on 14th March 1990. The mall has various shops to explore, like AAO, Bliss Brow Bar, and Champs Sports.
Carvel provides numerous ice cream varieties with take-home facilities and makes handmade cakes. Dave and Buster’s provides an excellent place for family functions and entertainment. Buckland Hills Dental renders dental services around the area.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday:10AM-8 PM, Friday- Saturday: 10 AM-9 PM, Sunday: 11 AM-6 PM
- Contact: (860)644-6369
- Nearby Attractions: Nevers Park, Wickham Park
- Nearby Parking Lot: 201 Hale Road Parking, 318 Buckland St Parking
Address: 194 Buckland Hills Dr, Manchester, CT 06042
Find Outlets and Shopping Malls Near You
The above-described stunning Shopping Malls and Outlets in Connecticut are prominent, consisting of various shops that satisfy most customers’ needs in one place. These places possess amenities for one to do shopping simultaneously and spend quality recreational time with family in the entertainment zone.