15 Best Buffets In Rhode Island 2023
Rhode Island has buffet restaurants matching every budget. Some are pocket friendly, while others are super exclusive, classy, and expensive. Rhode Island is the most popular state in America, with many diverse buffet restaurants. Like Chinese buffets, Sushi and Japanese buffets, Indian cuisine buffet, seafood buffet, grill buffets, fast food buffets, and many more in different cities within the state.
Some people often feel like “I can eat up a horse at once”- like hunger. Well, these kinds of people are all-you-can-eat buffet lovers. These places are perfect for these buffet lovers. Some of the most popular Rhode Island Buffets are in Providence, Charlestown, Cranston, Providence, Rumford, Coventry, Johnston, and East Greenwich.
These buffets in Rhode Island do serve as caterers for parties and weddings. Besides freshly cooked food, most of these places have great ambiance, beautiful views of cities, and other entertainment options like live music, karaoke, performances, hookah bars, etc.
15 Best Buffet Restaurants In Rhode Island
1. India Restaurant – Providence, Rhode Island
India Restaurant is a 20-year-old establishment in Hope Street, Providence. The eatery is famous for catering popular Indian dishes with a touch of modern American culinary skills. The interior is a perfect blend of the cultures of the different parts of India.
The rich aroma of spices with colorful Indian architecture and Bollywood Background music will transform you into another world. Customers can enjoy the Sun from the open patio in summer and the warmth of the fire from the indoor seats in winter here. The India Restaurant organizes buffets for special occasions like Christmas Buffet and Thanksgiving Buffet in Rhode Island.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday: 11 a.m.- 10 p.m., Friday & Saturday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Contact Information: (401) 421-2600, [email protected]
- Cuisine: Indian
- Unique Dishes: Biriyani, Lamb Chop KabobsKabobs, Chicken Tikka Masala, Vegetable Samosa.
- Price: 3-course two meals cost $59.99 with a bottle of wine.
- Nearby Attractions: Waterplace Park, RISD Museum.
- Nearby Parking: Freeway Garage, 93 Weybosset St. Parking.
Address: 1060 Hope St. Providence, RI
Read 25 Best Tattoo Parlors in Rhode Island
2. Hong Kong Buffet – Cranston, RI
Hong Kong Buffet is the first Asian sushi buffet in Rhode Island. The restaurant was established in 1987 in Cranston. The place is trendy among buffet lovers in Rhode Island. The eatery serves authentic Asian, Chinese, American, and Sushi buffets and Salad bars for its loyal customers.
They offer a buffet at a very reasonable price, and the food is fresh every day. They also serve prime ribs and fillet steaks on dinner menus. The restaurant is open for big gatherings like weddings, parties, and formal gatherings.
- Hours: Wednesday- Thursday: 11:30 a.m.- 08:30 p.m., Friday: 11:30 a.m.- 09:00 p.m., Saturday: 12:00 p.m.- 09:00 p.m., Sunday: 12:00 p.m.- 08:30 p.m., Monday & Tuesday- Closed.
- Contact: (401)942-8888
- Cuisine: Chinese, Asian Buffet.
- Unique Dishes: Prime Rib, Dough Boy, Egg Foo Yung
- Price: Dinner Entrees for 2 are $ 23.95.
- Nearby Attractions: Roger Williams Park, Johnston Memorial Park.
- Nearby Parking: Plain Street Parking, E-9 Parking Lot
Address: 1776 Cranston St, Cranston, RI 02920, United States
Read 15 Best Dance Clubs and Venues in Rhode Island
3. Royal Buffet – Cranston
Royal Buffet is a well-known Chinese buffet restaurant in Cranston. The place serves some of the authentic Asian dishes and Chinese-American Fusion dishes in Rhode Island. Like Clams, Appletini, Scorpion Bowl, and many more.
Besides the buffet combo, this restaurant also serves different Chinese dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The place also offers catering for parties and gatherings.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday: 11:00 a.m.- 09:00 p.m., Friday & Saturday: 11:00 a.m.- 09:30 p.m.
- Contact: 401-946-1986
- Cuisine: Chinese Buffet, Asian Fusion
- Unique Dishes: Appletini, Sushi, Clams.
- Price: Buffet Entree for one person is $10.00
- Nearby Attractions: Haunted Labyrinth, RISD Museum
- Nearby Parking: Red Beam Garage C, E-9 Parking Lot.
Address: 272 Garfield Ave, Cranston, RI 02920, United States
Read 15 Best Shopping Malls and Outlets in Rhode Island
4. The Nordic – Charlestown, Rhode Island
Going to The Nordic has become a norm for many in Rhode Island. For decades people have loved to visit this place to relax. Besides traditional American food like lobsters, seafood, steaks, desserts, and cocktails.
The restaurant has beautiful Lakeside with hammocks and bonfires. People can enjoy their drinks there and relax while food is being prepared. The staff here are accommodating and friendly.
The Nordic has a strict dress code for their Rhode Island seafood buffet. The place is open for large gatherings of more than 20 people and catering services during its open time.
- Hours: Friday- Sunday: Open from Mid-April to Mid-December. Monday- Thursday: Closed. Closed on Thanksgiving Weekend.
- Contact: 401-783-4515
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Unique Dishes: Lobster Bisque, Black Angus Filet Mignon, Pina Colada Cake.
- Price: The dining Price is $135.00 per person (For Adults), $60.00 per person (Children 8-12 years of age), and $35.00 per person ( Children 3-7 years of age).
- Nearby Attractions: Biomes Marine Biology Center, Ninigret Park.
- Nearby Parking: Charlestown Breachway Parking Lot, Wordens Pond Parking.
Address: 178 Nordic Trail – Charlestown, Rhode Island 02813
Read 15 Best Furniture Stores In Rhode Island
5. Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet – Rumford,RI
Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet in Rumford is the largest destination for multi-cuisine buffets in Rumford and East Providence. The eatery serves 150 freshly cooked dishes daily. This long list includes Asian, Mexican, and American dishes. Customers can choose from different vegetables and meat.
The place caters to large gatherings, wedding parties, rehearsal dinners, and many other occasions. It’s a kid-friendly eatery. Dishes like pizza, mashed potato, and homemade yeast rolls are available here. The desert counters are a must-visit for visitors. With ice creams, fresh fruits,
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday: 11:00 a.m.- 09:30 p.m., Friday- Saturday: 11:00 a.m.- 10:30 p.m.
- Contact: (401) 431-6200
- Cuisine: Chinese, Sushi, Seafood, American, Mexican
- Unique Dishes: Fried Rice, Prime Rib, Stuffed Mushroom & Broccoli.
- Price: Lunch Buffet price (Monday- Friday) is $10.99 per person and $11.99 per person on Saturday. The dinner Buffet price ( Monday- Thursday) is $14.99 per person and $15.99 per person on Fridays & Saturdays. Sunday all-day dinner buffet price is $15.99 per person.
- Nearby Attractions: Sky Zone Trampoline Park, Providence Children’s Museum.
- Nearby Parking: 47 Grace St Parking, Ten Miles River Greenway-Parking.
Address: 58A Newport Ave, East Providence, RI 02916
Read Breakfast Spots in Rhode Island
6. Sura Korean BBQ – Johnston, RI
Sura Korean BBQ is one of Rhode Island’s favorite Korean Barbeque buffets. Customers can choose their favorite meat and vegetables from the restaurant list to have their barbeque on the table. Kids are welcome here.
You can have an unlimited supply of stew, rice, and meat on your table. Cook them and enjoy. The restaurant requests details about your food habits while booking a table to avoid food allergies. The place has in-house karaoke with Chinese, Korean, and American songs.
- Hours: Sunday -Thursday: 11:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m., Friday- Saturday: 11:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Contact: (401) 233-7888
- Cuisine: Korean, Asian
- Unique Dishes: Spicy Tofu Stew, Chicken Katsu, Dumplings.
- Price: $15- $30
- Nearby Attractions: Johnston Memorial Park, Fargnoli Park, and Water Park.
- Nearby Parking: Snake Den State Park Trailhead Parking, Smithfield Park, and Ride.
Address: 300 George Waterman Rd, Johnston, RI 02919
Read Best Consignment Shops in Rhode Island
7. Cathay Garden – East Greenwich, Rhode Island
Cathay Garden is a typical Chinese and American buffet in Rhode Island. The eatery was established almost three decades ago. Since then, it has been a popular destination for buffet lovers in East Greenwich.
Customers can choose vegetables, protein, meat, and curbs for their meals in the buffet. The food is fresh and cooked every day. The beautiful interior and calm ambiance here is best for a family meal.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday: 11:30 a.m.- 09:00 p.m., Friday & Saturday: 11:30 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.
- Contact: (401) 884-7776
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Unique Dishes: Chicken Fingers, Wonton Soup, Beef Teriyaki
- Price: Lunch combination meal starts at $7.25. Dinner combination meal starts at $10.95. Polynesian Drinks start at $7.00.
- Nearby Attractions: Scalloptown Park, Wilson Park.
- Nearby Parking: Valet Connection, 405 Frenchtown Rd Park N Ride
Address: 363 Main Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818
Read Best Spas in Rhode Island
8. Waterman Grille – Providence, Rhode Island
Waterman Grille is an iconic restaurant in Providence. The eatery is housed in the historic former bridge gatehouse on Seekonk River in Providence. The gatehouse was built in 1871. Executive chef Noah Metnick used the wood grill to prepare his signature dishes.
Chef Noah uses local harvests for cooking here. The interior is classy and elegant. Customers enjoy their open space to enjoy the Sun. The place is ideal for weddings and rehearsal dinners, and formal parties.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 04:00 p.m.- 09:00 p.m., Sunday: 03:00 p.m.- 09:00 p.m.
- Contact: 401-521-9229
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Unique Dishes: Pan- seared Salmon, Mushroom Risotto, Grilled Octopus.
- Price: $30- $40 per person.
- Nearby Attractions: Lippitt House Museum, The John Brown House Museum.
- Nearby Parking: Freeway Garage, 450 Brook St Parking Lot.
Address: 4 Richmond Square, Providence, RI 02906
Read Best Antique Stores in Rhode Island
9. Yumi Garden Buffet – Middletown, Rhode Island
Yumi Garden Buffet is a famous Chinese buffet in Rhode Island. The restaurant is popular for its great food and clean and organized interior. Customers love the Sushi Bar here. The price is also affordable for everyone. The chef caters to authentic Chinese- American and Japanese-American dishes using fresh local harvests. The place offers catering services for parties and get-togethers.
- Hours: Sunday- Saturday: 11:00 a.m.- 09:30 p.m.
- Contact: (401) 848-2588
- Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese, Asian.
- Unique Dishes: Pu Pu Plater, House Special Chowmein, House Special Chop Suey.
- Price: The price for the Lunch buffet is $11.49 per person. The dinner buffet price is $15.99 per person.
- Nearby Attractions: Newport Tower, International Tennis Hall of Fame.
- Nearby Parking: Clarke Street Parking Lot, Mary Street.
Address: 872 W Main Rd, Middletown, Rhode Island 02842, United States
Read Best Candy Shops in Rhode Island
10. Curry Kitchen – Lincoln, RI
Curry Kitchen is the newest addition to the list of popular Buffets in Rhode Island. This authentic Indian food restaurant and Hookah Bar serve mouth-watering Indian delicacies besides Indo-Chinese fusion dishes. The smell of fresh herbs, Indian music, and decor give a beautiful touch to the restaurant’s ambiance.
The place is available for large gatherings, wedding parties, and rehearsal dinners. The chefs here use age-old recipes to recreate Indian dishes with local harvests. The restaurant is kid-friendly and offers a special menu for them. On special occasions, the restaurant organizes different music and dance performances.
- Hours: Tuesday to Friday 11.30 am – 2.30 pm and 5 pm – 10 pm, Saturday 11.30 am to 10 pm, Sunday 11.30 am to 9.30 pm, Monday Closed.
- Contact: 401-642-5888
- Cuisine: Indian, Indo-Chinese
- Unique Dishes: Tandoori Chicken, Nawabi Chicken Biryani, Apollo Fish.
- Price: Minimum Price for dining is $7.99 per person.
- Nearby Attractions: Lincoln Woods State Park, Blackstone River State Park.
- Nearby Parking: Blackstone Valley Greenway Parking Lot, Lincoln Mall Park & Ride
Address: 259 Front St, Lincoln, RI 02865, United States
11. Empire Buffet – Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Empire Buffet in Woonsocket is a famous Chinese and Asian food buffet in Rhode Island. The place serves the best seafood buffets in Rhode Island. Customers love the ambiance and cleanliness of the restaurant. The food is always fresh and hot.
The employees keep special watch for hygiene and the quality of food. The chefs use the local harvest to recreate popular Asian dishes. The restaurant also serves blunk orders for get-togethers and parties. The place can be rented for parties and rehearsal dinners
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday: 11:00 a.m.- 09:00 p.m., Friday & Saturday: 11:00 a.m.- 09:30 p.m.
- Contact: 401-766-9888
- Cuisine: Chinese, Pan Asian, American
- Unique Dishes: Szechuan Beef, House Special Lo Mein, Honey Chicken.
- Price: The Buffet price is $15 per person
- Nearby Attractions: Diamond Hill Park, Veteran’s Memorial Museum.
- Nearby Parking: Rivers Edge Parking Area, MBTA Parking Lot 4365
Address: 876 Diamond Hill Rd, Woonsocket, RI 02895, USA
12. Godavari South Indian Restaurant – Cumberland, RI
This Indian restaurant chain is gaining popularity super fast for top-quality food and friendly services. It’s spread over 30 locations throughout America and Canada. The place serves popular Indian dishes like Biriyani, Tandoori dishes, indo-Chinese noodle dishes, Bengali special desserts, and many more. The buffet dishes are freshly cooked and refilled now and then.
Godavari South Indian Restaurant offers franchises to people who can provide eatery spaces. It offers catering services for parties and weddings, and corporate gatherings. Takeouts are also available here. The restaurant chain has collaborated with different spice brands and eateries. Like Vaanga, Khiladi, United Telegu Kitchen, Ishtaa, 1947. Boston, and Madras Dosa Co.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday: 11:00 a.m.- 02:30 p.m., 05:30 p.m.- 10:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday: 11:00 a.m.- 03:30 p.m., 05:30 p.m.- 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m.- 03:30 p.m., 05:30 p.m.- 09:00 p.m.
- Contact Information: 781-935-6060
- Cuisine: Indian, South Indian, Indo- Chinese, Buffet
- Unique Dishes: Mysore Masala Dosa, Palak Paneer, Malai Kofta, Prawn 65
- Price: $11- $30 per person
- Nearby Attractions: Waterplace Park, Lincolns Woods State Park.
- Nearby Parking: Blackstone Valley Greenway Parking Lot- Lincoln, Conant St. Parking
Address: 9 Cummings Park Dr, Woburn, MA 01801, United States.
13. The Punjab Indian Restaurant -Johnston, Rhode Island
The Punjab Indian Restaurant serves some of the most unique dishes of Indian and Indo-Chinese cuisine. This family restaurant is perfect for a breakfast buffet on weekends. All the recipes are authentic, like the ones in India. The buffet dishes are freshly cooked and refilled instantly. People love the beautiful ambiance of this eatery, filled with the rich aroma of Indian spices.
- Hours: Wednesday- Monday: 11:00 a.m.- 09:00 p.m.
- Contact Information: 401-270-5687
- Cuisine: Indian, Indo-Chinese
- Unique Dishes: Vegetable Pakora, Aloo Tikki, Gobi Manchurian, Chicken Momo
- Price: $11.99 per person
- Nearby Attractions: Snake Den State Park, Carousel Village.
- Nearby Parking: Parking Lot 1, 7Commerce St. Parking
Address: 1565 Plainfield Pike, Johnston, RI 02919
14. Taste of India Restaurant – Providence, Rhode Island
Taste Of India Restaurant is a prominent name among buffet restaurants in Providence. The place serves some of the best dishes of both Indian and Pakistani cuisine. The daily Lunch menu is refreshed here based on the ingredients available in local markets. Vegan dishes are also included in the menu. The food served here is gluten-free. Authentic household recipes are used for cooking here.
The place is open for hosting parties and weddings. It also offers catering services in different locations. The buffet menu is redesigned every day for lunch and dinner. It also changes depending on the various festivals in India.
- Hours: Wednesday- Monday: 11:30 a.m.- 08:30 p.m., Tuesday: closed
- Contact Information: 401-421-4355
- Cuisine: Indian, Pakistani
- Unique Dishes: Chicken Tikka, Butter Chicken, Vegetable Samosa, Chana Masala.
- Price: $11 per person
- Nearby Attractions: RISD Museum, Waterplace Park.
- Nearby Parking: Lot 59, Wayland Square Parking Lot.
Address: 230 Wickenden St, Providence, RI 02903
15. Rangoon Chinese Japanese Restaurant – Smithfield, RI
Rangoon Chinese Japanese Restaurant is considered one of the best Asian restaurants in Smithfield. All the dishes are fresh and delicious. The contemporary rooms with modern decor, helpful staff members, and excellent culinary skills are notably part of the list. The suits of Rangoon Restaurant have all the modern amenities available for every client.
The special weekend evening buffets served in this restaurant are the most popular. The hot and fresh dishes are refilled super fast. The place also has a good wine list for exclusive clients. Most of the dishes are curated with seasonal picks from local farms. It also hosts lavish parties, weddings, and corporate gatherings.
- Hours: Tuesday- Thursday: 11:30 a.m.- 08:30 p.m., Friday & Saturday: 11:30 a.m.- 09:00 p.m., Sunday: 12:00 p.m.- 08:00 p.m., Monday: closed
- Contact Information: 401-231-8881
- Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese, Salad
- Unique Dishes: Spring Roll, Crab Rangoon, Chicken Wings, Zombie, Maki Rolls.
- Price: $11- $30
- Nearby Attractions: Roger Williams Park, Waterplace Park.
- Nearby Parking: 945 Douglas Pike Parking, 7 Commerce St. Parking.
Address: 294 Waterman Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917
Find Buffets Near You
Buffets in Rhode Island are famous among locals and people from nearby states. The freshly cooked and served hot meal is the biggest attraction of such places. Some have all-you-can-cook-and-eat buffets like LaMei Hot Pot and Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet.
Customers can choose from the list of meat and veggies available on the counter to cook or grill on their table and eat. These processes are alluring for customers. People love to visit the Rhode Island Buffet restaurants for food and the warm and welcoming ambiance of the eateries.