Antique stores in Rhode Island showcase a rich history and a strong appreciation for the past. Rhode Island is home to many stores from Providence to Newport. Each offers a unique selection of items reflecting the state’s cultural heritage.
These stores are stacked with a wide variety of items. For example, art pieces, furniture, antique jewelry, dresses, etc. All of these are authentic and superior-quality products. Each item perfectly combines the traditions and culture of certain periods. You can find a colonial-era furniture piece beside a modern mid-century art piece. This is the beauty of these antique shops.
List of 15 Best Antique Stores in Rhode Island
1. Rhode Island Antiques Mall – Pawtucket, RI
Rhode Island Antiques Mall is one of the state’s premier destinations for antique lovers. Rae and Scott’s impressive multi-dealer antique mall spans over 20,000 square feet, making it one of the largest antique stores in the town since 2007. Over 200 thrift shop dealers have turned the mall into their home. They showcase their collection of top-notch items.
There are many antique collectibles like art, jewelry, and books to dig in for visitors. These antiques are of different eras and styles, from colonial to mid-century modern. It has a spacious, well-lit interior designed for easy browsing, with wide aisles and neatly organized displays.
Appraisals, repairs and restoration, pickup and delivery, and prop rental services are available here. The showcased items can be bought and sold through their online store. It’s one of the best antique shops in RI.
- Famous Items: Decoratives, Kitchenware, Arts.
- Hours: Monday- Wednesday & Friday- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 07:00 p.m. Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- Contact: (401) 475-3400
- Nearby Attractions: Waterplace Park, Lippitt Memorial Park.
Address: 345 Fountain St., Pawtucket, RI 02860
2. Newport Mansions Store at Marble House – Newport, RI
The Newport Mansions Store at Marble House is a destination for history buffs and design enthusiasts. It’s built on the grounds of the historic Marble House Mansions of the 19th century. The building is made of famous Beaux-Arts architecture.
The store showcases a grand interior of the Gilded Age. With marble facades, ornate ironwork, and many elaborate decor. The Newport Mansions Store offers unique gifts, souvenirs, and home decor items. Visitors can browse a selection of high-quality reproductions of decorative arts and furnishings from the Newport Mansions Collection.
The collection includes pieces from the Vanderbilt, Astor, and Belmont families. Among the store’s most popular items is its collection of books and other publications about the history and architecture of the Newport Mansions. There are also a variety of other souvenirs, including jewelry & accessories.
- Famous Items: Cutleries, Art, books.
- Hours: Monday- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- Contact: (401) 849-6210
- Nearby Attractions: The Breakers, Newport Art Museum.
Address: 596 Bellevue Ave, Newport, RI 02840
3. Stillwater Antique Center – Greenville, RI
The Stillwater Antique Center is a treasure trove for antique enthusiasts, now named Antiques Alley. The center houses over 50 dealers offering a wide variety of vintage items. Its spacious interior is filled with antique furniture, jewelry, artwork, and collectibles.
You can easily spend hours browsing the unique finds and discovering hidden gems among the many booths. The center’scenter’s commitment to quality and authenticity is well delivered in the face of top-quality antiques. Rings, candles, decoratives, records & bigger items like dressers, tables, and drawers can also be seen here.
Located in a historic mill building, Stillwater has everything unique and vintage, fitting all budgets. They host two yearly holiday sales in December and Columbus Day weekend events to provide visitors with discounted quality products. Dealers are always welcome to showcase their collection in one of the booths inside.
- Famous Items: Vintage miniature toys, art, furniture, and decoratives.
- Hours: Thursday- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. Monday- Wednesday: closed.
- Contact: (401) 949-4999
- Nearby Attractions: Snake Den State Park, Johnston Memorial Park
Address: 711 Putnam Pike, Greenville, Rhode Island, 02828.
4. Jules Antiques and General Store – Richmond, RI
Jules Antiques & General Shop is a family-run enterprise. Featuring a wide range of nostalgic items, including antiques, collectibles, vintage, and retro items from decades back. Those items are available in their large 8,000-square-foot rustic farm building with over 70 vendors.
This thrift store has a large stack of practical items like locally harvested food and pantry products and household goods besides antiques. It’s a perfect one-stop solution for shopping and collectible browsing in the city.
They allow visitors to stock up on essentials while discovering unique and exciting finds. Events like book signings and launches always occur here, adding to the bonus of visiting Jules Antiques.
- Famous Items: Antique lamps, decoratives, books, glassware.
- Hours: Monday- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- Contact: (401) 539-2925
- Nearby Attractions: Ninigret Park, Kinney Azalea Gardens.
Address: 320 Kingstown Rd./Rt. 138, Richmond, RI 02892
5. Village Barn Country Store – Mapleville, RI
The Village Barn Country Store is a charming destination with a unique blend of old country charm & modern convenience. The cozy and rustic decor of the store is perfect for the eclectic mix of decorative items and gifts sold here.
The superior quality of the items and good after-sales service of the store is highly appropriated by the customers. You will find various items, including handcrafted pottery, candles, kitchenware, and farmhouse-style antiques.
Village Barn is extensively committed to supporting local artisans, so many exquisite local presentations exist. Events happen around the year to give extended exposure to visitors on newly added items.
- Famous Items: candles, braided rugs, dining tables.
- Hours: Friday- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m. Monday- Thursday: closed.
- Contact: (401) 568-4542
- Nearby Attractions: Cold Spring Park, Mowry Conservation Area.
Address: 953 Victory Hwy, Mapleville, RI 02839
6. Aardvark Antiques – Newport, Rhode Island
Aardvark Antiques was founded by Arthur Grover in 1969. Their goal has always been to gather and offer unique artifacts to customers. The store’s antiques serve a unique element of beauty and decor; it is more than just artifacts from the past. They buy and sell various handpicked items worldwide, from exquisite and useful to bizarre ones.
Aardvark is a place to buy top-quality stained glass windows, fencing metals, grand iron gates, and monumental bronze statues beside antiques. Prop rentals, estate buyouts, and domestic shipping are other services.
- Famous Items: Antique lighting, Sculpture, Urns, mirrors, stoves, fireplaces.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday: 09:00 a.m. – 04:00 p.m. Sunday: by appointment only.
- Contact: (401) 849-7233
- Nearby Attractions: The Breakers, Newport Art Museum.
Address: 9 JT Connell Highway Newport, Rhode Island 02840
7. The Find on 6 – Johnston, Rhode Island
The Find on 6 uniquely combines dealer spaces and storage areas for antique and consignment goods. The 11,000-square-foot consignment store has kitchenware, desks, chairs, and other home decorating items.
It has many vintage items stacked on the racks. This includes antique lamps, chandeliers, etc. The store has many textiles and different souvenirs for its customers. The Find on 6 buys antiques as well from visitors. They are happy to trade in the item if you have any beautiful pieces.
- Famous Items: Furniture, books, appliances, dressing table.
- Hours: Wednesday- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday: closed.
- Contact: (401) 764-0651
- Nearby Attractions: Snake Den State Park, Roger Williams National Memorial.
Address: 2953 Hartford Avenue, Johnston, RI 02919
8. Nostalgia Antiques and Collectibles Store – Providence, RI
Nostalgia Antiques and Collectibles Store is a treasure trove of classics. People come here to hunt for particular items to enrich their collections. It provides a vast selection of rare, vintage products in a warm, inviting environment.
There are over 200 dealers who supply one-of-a-kind and fascinating things each day. This three-floored store has crammed wall to wall with art and antiques from a distinct age. You’ll find vintage items like apparel, furnishings, decor, and more, along with artifacts and curiosities from a different era.
Nostalgia Antiques also has an extensive collection of vintage toys and games. Visitors can browse through shelves filled with classic board games, vintage action figures, and retro dolls.
- Famous Items: Crystalware, Clothes, Toys.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m. Friday- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- Contact: (401) 400-5810
- Nearby Attractions: Providence Children’sChildren’s Museum, Waterplace Park.
Address: 236 Wickenden St, Providence, RI 02903
9. POP – Providence, Rhode Island
POP is a top-voted antique destination of 2021, which has some exquisite collections of vintage items. This 10,000-square-foot space is filled with various popular culture artifacts housed in an old factory structure. You will find Modern, traditional, and found paintings. Mid-century style furniture.
Apart from furnishings, there are ephemera, relics, and ancient things with a backstory. The cozy interior will give visitors a feeling of fulfillment in finding something new. They also specialize in various vintage, lighting, art, and decorative objects.
The store owners have consciously tried to source their inventory from local estates, auctions, and flea markets. They have carefully curated a selection of pieces from the 1950s, 60s, and 70s, including iconic designs by designers. Artist events happen here around the year. Online shopping is also available at POP.
- Famous Items: Clothes, Furnishings, Lights, Electronics.
- Hours: Saturday: 01:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m. Sunday: 01:00 p.m. – 04:00 p.m. Monday- Friday: closed.
- Contact: (401) 521-0001
- Nearby Attractions: RISD Museum, Waterplace Park.
Address: 219 West Park St., Providence, RI 02908
10. Rē Antiques & Interiors – North Kingstown, RI
Re Antiques & Interiors specializes in vintage furnishing items. It values the coexistence of the old and the modern. The store blends genres while paying close attention to scale and balance’s significance.
This consignment shop incorporates artifacts into a modern design environment while keeping them relevant to current interior design trends. Re Antiques also helps design homes for customers, making them more unique and filled with historical richness. The options of selling personal antique collections and shopping online, delivery, and shipping are available here.
- Famous Items: Tableware, Artwork, Rugs, Seating, Fashion.
- Hours: Monday, Thursday- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 05:30 p.m. Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m. Tuesday & Wednesday: closed.
- Contact: (401) 667-5996
- Nearby Attractions: Biomes Marine Biology Center, Goddard Memorial State Park.
Address: 7511 Post Rd, North Kingstown, RI 02852
11. The Town Trader – Chepachet, RI
The Town Trader has 22 stalls in the 3300-square-foot store filled with antiques. The place was a significant trading station in the 1690s and is the oldest building in Historic Chepachet Village. It specializes in a wide variety of vintage items like decorative and collectibles.
The interior creates a warm and inviting atmosphere filled with natural light. All the walls are lined with vintage and antique items, creating a sense of nostalgia and charm. The Town Trader also offers appraisal services for those looking to learn more about the value and history of their antiques. Aisles here are bursting with one-of-a-kind finds from smaller to bigger ones.
- Famous Items: Crockeries, mirror, accessories, ceramic, planters.
- Hours: Wednesday- Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. Tuesday: closed.
- Contact: (401) 568-8800
- Nearby Attractions: Cold Spring Park, World War II Memorial Park.
Address: 1177 Putnam Pike, Chepachet, RI 02814, United States
12. Rocket to Mars – Providence, RI
Rocket to Mars is a colorful vintage store specializing in various antique and retro items, including clothing, accessories, home decor, and more. It mainly focuses on pop culture and nostalgia. The store’s inventory is carefully curated to reflect the fun and playful spirit from the 20s to the ’80s.
Movies, TV shows, music, and more inspire many items here. The store’s interior is as colorful and fun as its inventory, with bright pink walls, neon signs, and a space-themed mural. Its layout creates a sense of adventure, with items displayed imaginatively. Jewelry-making workshops and various other events are an integral part of this store.
- Famous Items: Apparel, Jewelry, books, home goods.
- Hours: Friday- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m. Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. Monday- Thursday: closed.
- Contact: (401) 274-0905
- Nearby Attractions: Providence Children’s Museum, Waterplace Park.
Address: 144 Broadway Providence, RI, US 02903
13. Old Stone Mill Antiques & Treasures – Chepachet, RI
Old Stone MI Antiques & Treasures is a charming antique housed in a beautiful old stone mill building from 1814. The store presents an array of collectibles and vintage items from different eras. Its unique inventory is ever-changing, giving visitors the best products.
This antique shop showcases items like small trinkets and jewelry to large pieces of furniture, all carefully curated to reflect the store’s rustic and eclectic aesthetic. Many things in the store have a New England or maritime theme. Along with aesthetic exposed brick walls and wooden floors, the shopping experience is enhanced.
- Famous Items: Electronics, Keychains, Kitchenware.
- Hours: Wednesday- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday: closed.
- Contact: (401) 309-7662
- Nearby Attractions: Southwick’s Zoo, Governor John Notte Memorial Park.
Address: 1169 Putnam Pike, Rt44 Chepachet, RI, US 02814
14. Countryside Consignments – Hope, RI
Countryside Consignments is in a beautiful rural area surrounded by fields and forests. It sells high-quality second-hand antique items, including home decor, clothing, accessories, and more. The store’s inventory is carefully curated, and the staff is extremely helpful.
This small store has everything classic and vintage, constantly changing. Countryside Consignments extensively provides wheelchair-accessible entrances and parking lots as well. The store owners, Theresa and Mike, welcome bargains as well. From big furniture to small trinkets, you will find everything affordable here.
- Famous Items: Kitchenware, Trinkets, Furnishing.
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. Saturday: 12:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m. Wednesday & Sunday: closed.
- Contact: (401) 826-7926
- Nearby Attractions: Snake Den State Park, Carousel Village.
Address: 332 Seven Mile Rd, Hope, RI 02831
15. The Old Mill vintage marketplace and Flea – West Warwick, RI
The Old Mill is a vintage marketplace, and the flea is an expansive collectible market. It is a treasure trove of antique and vintage goods, with vendors selling everything from furniture and artwork to clothing, jewelry, and collectibles.
The store features a variety of vendors selling garden decor to architectural salvage. These vendors here are known for their excellent selection of high-quality items, which are carefully curated and displayed. Visitors can find mid-century modern furniture and decor items to Victorian-era collectibles.
- Famous Items: Country decor, Lounge, Grill, Home accent pieces.
- Hours: Open only Saturday- Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: 401-226-3377
- Nearby Attractions: Roger Williams Park, Clouds Hill Museum
Address: 3 Bridal Ave West Warwick, RI, US 02893
Find Antique Stores Near You
Antique stores in Rhode Island are home to many outstanding antique pieces that suit every preference. From the charming Countryside Consignments in Hope to the expansive Antiques on The Old Mill, it houses an impressive collection of vintage finds. These stores offer an opportunity to step back in time and discover unique treasures that tell stories of the past.