Consignment Shops in Rhode Island provide all the necessary items for a household. Consignment stores are a place to sell and buy used items. They are a great way of upcycling old items and reading carbon footprints.
Those consignment Shops are known for their fantastic home decor or fashion collections. Many even offer free pick-up and shipping to make the sale process more convenient. Their outstanding quality and affordable pricing make these stores worth a visit.
List of 15 Best Rhode Island Consignment Shops
1. Alfred’s Consignments – Warren, Rhode Island
Regarding furniture and home accessories consignment, Alfred’s tops the list. You can find an assortment of vintage and modern pieces here and one floor full of items with new inventory daily.
The shop has a unique blend of furniture with light usage. Various home decor is available for every nook and corner of the house. They also have an impressive collection of antiques and collectibles. It’s one of the best consignment shops in RI.
- Best Selling Products: Howard Miller Corner Curio Cabinet, Cherry LowBoy
- Hours: Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday from 12 pm to 5 pm.
- Contact: 401-245-3101
- Nearby Attractions: Colt State Park, Audubon Society of Rhode Island Nature Center and Aquarium
Address: 840 Main St, Warren, RI 02885
2. Marine Consignment – North Kingstown, RI
Marine Consignment is a local consignment shop founded in 1994, offering all necessary items of boats. This locally-owned shop helps boaters by providing proper guidance and hassle-free services. They offer a safe environment and have contributed to society by recycling and reusing.
The inventory is filled with both usual and unusual items. Regular items like anchors, zincs, deck hardware, foul weather gear, etc., are available in their shop. Many uncommon items, such as unsupported boat parts, cannons, binnacles, and antique sextants, can be found. For any unusual items, they put that on the register and inform whenever that comes.
- Best Selling Products: Lionel Flat Card Box Compass, Isotherm 3751 ASU SP Water Cooled Refrigeration Component System.
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, Saturday from 10 am to 3 pm, and Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Contact: 401-295-9709
- Nearby Attractions: Smith’s Castle, Wilson Park
Address: 7725 Post Rd, North Kingstown, RI 02852
3. The Find on 6 – Johnston, Rhode Island
The Find 6 is a popular consignment and antique store in Johnstone. The store has 11000 sq ft of floor area. It has a great combination of dealer space and consignment area. Their specialties are country furniture, primitives, chic home decor, etc. The affordable pricing makes this place more convenient.
They have a wide range of products to choose from. It includes furniture for bedrooms, dining rooms, living rooms, kitchenware, and desks. Varieties of textiles, tools, and collectibles are also available. You can collect Gift certificates for any amount.
- Best Selling Products: Old books, Glassware, Lamps, China sets, etc
- Hours: Wednesday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm. No appointment is required for consigning on Wednesday to Friday from 11 am to 4 pm.
- Contact: 401-764-0651
- Nearby Attractions: Johnston Memorial Park, Snake Den State Park
Address: 2953 Hartford Avenue, Johnston, RI 02919
4. Tiverton Tots – Tiverton, Rhode Island
Tiverton Tots is a consignment Shop started by Stephanie and Derek in 2012. This shop is specially curated with children’s necessary items. For consignment, they accept seasonal goods and outwear for teens and adults.
The store has clothes, baby gear, shoes, and many more items. Toys of all kinds and bikes are also available in this shop. A cleaning fee will be applicable if any items need to be cleaned.
- Best Selling Products: 4moms Mamaroo Seat, Chicco key fit caddy
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm, Tuesday and Thursday from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Contact: 401-307-1222
- Nearby Attractions: Kennedy Park, Maritime Museum At Battleship Cove – Open Seasonally
Address: 36 Main Rd. Tiverton RI. 02878
5. Mike’s Estate Services – West Warwick, RI
Mike’s is one of the busiest consignment shops in New England. This two-storied showroom has 28000 sq. ft. of space filled with numerous items. Since 1998, they have provided customers with the best products and better service to the consignors.
Their collection features furniture, pottery, collectibles, vintage clothing, lamps, and many more housewares. Over 10,000 items are in the store as new items are added weekly. Apart from home decor, they also sell antiques. They maintain a strict rule of consigning, i.e., items should be from smoke-free houses without any major defects.
- Best Selling Products: Lexington Dining Set, Federal Style Chest of Drawers
- Hours: Wednesday to Friday from 10 am to 5 pm, Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm, and Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm.
- Contact: 401-825-7670
- Nearby Attractions: Clouds Hill Museum, Biomes Marine Biology Center
Address: 65 Manchester St., West Warwick, R.I. 02893
6. Home Again Consignment, Inc., Warwick, RI
Home Again, founded by John Amadio, is a family-owned and operated shop. For 25 years they have been offering the best service in the locality. The estimation for consignments is free of cost. They have new items coming every other day.
The collection consists of various home furniture, cutleries, glassware, and other items. Iconic antiques and jewelry are also present in this store. Every item is in proper condition and undergoes a quality check by the owner.
- Best Selling Products: Rustic Hardwood Dining Table, Assorted Green Italian Dish Set
- Hours: Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm
- Contact: 401-463-3310
- Nearby Attractions: Clouds Hill Museum, Biomes Marine Biology Center
Address: 941 Namquid Drive, Warwick, RI 02888
7. Fully Furnished Consignments – Warwick, RI
Fully Furnished Consignments is a reputable shop for buying gently used products. Their inventory is getting updated with new items every day. The welcoming staff and affordable pricing make this shop popular and worth a visit.
This store features numerous items in good condition that seem new. They have every necessary item, from home furniture like sofas, dining sets, and cabinets to glassware. Their collection also has impeccable artwork and paintings.
- Best Selling Products: Signed Framed Painting, Microfiber Manual Recliner
- Hours: Tuesday, Thursday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm and Wednesday from 10 am to 6.30 pm
- Contact: 401-773-4224
- Nearby Attractions: Pawtuxet Park, Salter Grove Memorial Park
Address: 1889 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886
8. Luca Boutique – Children’s & Maternity Designer Consignment – Warren, RI
Luca Boutique is the premiere and only designer resale shop for children and new mothers in Rhode Island. This award-winning store has been making headlines since its foundation by Diane Jennings in 2011. Apart from their collection, they have parking, a play area, and changing rooms. Consignments are taken seasonally, and appointments are made by phone.
The consignment shop is home to all infamous brands under one roof. Ralph Lauren, Janie, Jack, Burberry, Anavini, and many other clothing brands are available. They have baby furniture, apparel, strollers, swings, etc., present here. Quantity over quality is the motto of this shop, as well as a greener environment.
- Best Selling Products: Bubble Rompers, Metallic unicorn sandals
- Hours: Wednesday to Friday from 10 am to 5 pm, Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm, and Sunday from 11 am to 3 pm ( seasonally).
- Contact: 401-289-2251
- Nearby Attractions: Audubon Society of Rhode Island Nature Center and Aquarium, Colt State Park
Address: 193 Water Street, Warren, RI 02885
9. Consignments Limited – Wakefield, Rhode Island
Consignments Limited is a supreme store in Southern New England. The 6400 sq. ft. store is home to many prestigious brands and home decor. Since 2006, they have been people’s favorite for their fantastic service and friendly staff. The consignment process is easy and hassle-free as it is done over an appointment.
In their store, an array of furniture with both modern and antique touches. Paintings, original art, glassware, jewelry, designer handbags, crystals, rugs, etc, are available. Furs and leather coats, sportswear, and other outerwear can be seen in the shop. They offer a customer loyalty program.
- Best Selling Products: Asian Style Curio Armoire With Glass Shelves, Electric Home Fireplace
- Hours: Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm
- Contact: 401-284-3399
- Nearby Attractions: South County Museum, Adventureland Family Fun Park
Address: 597 Kingstown Road, Wakefield, RI 02879
10. East Bay Consignment – Warren, Rhode Island
East Bay is the first choice when it comes to consignment shops. It is known for gently used furniture and books. Apart from selling furniture, they also sell custom bookshelves. You can buy Small items at the store for consignment and send pictures of larger items.
A fantastic selection of home decor is present in the shop at affordable pricing. Each necessary item is present here, from bookshelves, sofas, desks, drawers, and dinnerware to dining tables. The bookstore has Adult fiction and non-fiction, children’s, and young adult books and accepts the same for consignment.
- Best Selling Products: New Cubbie Bookcase, Governor Winthrop Desk
- Hours: Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm. Monday opens occasionally.
- Contact: 401-289-2246
- Nearby Attractions: Audubon Society of Rhode Island Nature Center and Aquarium, Coggeshall Farm Museum
Address: 656 Metacom Avenue, Warren, RI 02885
11. Blackbirds Consignment Shop – North Providence, RI
Blackbirds Consignment Shop has been awarded many times for its excellence and quality service at a reasonable price. The transitional inventory provides quality, tasteful collections and meets the needs of customers, especially women. Seasonal items are accepted for consignments only after appointments. A seven-day window is there for unsold merchandise.
The store features designer clothing in current trends without any damage. Gowns and suits are available for the smaller space. Popular brands like Loft, Louis Vuitton, Ann Taylor, Vince, and Calvin Klein are obtainable. Stunning jewelry, Bags, shoes, accessories, and watches are also in their collection.
- Best Selling Products: MM Shoulder Bag, Emily Flower Wallet
- Hours: Tuesday to Friday from 11 am to 6 pm and Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm
- Contact: 401-353-2028
- Nearby Attractions: Governor John Notte Memorial Park, Waterplace Park
Address: 1800 Mineral Spring Avenue – Unit E, North Providence, RI 02904
12. Corner Consignment – Portsmouth, Rhode Island
Corner Consignment has been the mainstay on Aquidneck Island since 1989. For more than 30 years, the shop has been pleasing locals and tourists with its developing inventory.
Women’s clothing from various name brands has been the main attraction of this store. A minimum of 10 items should be ready in good condition for consigning. Seasonal attires would be chosen that are recently bought.
Two large rooms are filled with excellent in-trend designer clothes. Women’s dresses from brands like J. Crew, Tory Burch, and others are available. Besides these, they also have bags, jewelry, children’s clothing, and other accessories. The award-winning store has a gift certificate facility.
- Best Selling Products: Burberry Purse, Cole Haan Tall Boots
- Hours: Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm
- Contact: 401-683-1771
- Nearby Attractions: Newport Car Museum, Newport Art Museum
Address: 980 E Main Rd, Portsmouth, RI 02871
13. Perennials Consignment, South Kingstown, RI
Founded in 1989, Perennials Consignment maintains an active presence in the community. They have all the modern trendy clothes in their collection. The shop has consignors from the area and outside Rhode Island and features over 60000 brand items.
Twenty-five items are allotted per consignor on scheduled appointments. Clothes in clean, laundered condition and on a hanger are accepted here. Dressing rooms, a great selection of music, and friendly staff make it more convenient to come.
This shop is all about men’s and women’s clothes that sustainably represent quality and fashion. The high-end brands in an affordable price range make it a place must-visit. A wide range of tanks, tees, sweaters, pants, dresses, jackets, belts, handbags, jewelry, etc, is up for grabs. Gift certificates in various amounts are available.
- Best Selling Products: Apryl Karyn Necklace, Shephe Cashmere
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm and Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm in spring/summer/autumn. Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm in winter.
- Contact: 401-782-3730
- Nearby Attractions: John H. Chafee National Wildlife Refuge, South County Museum
Address: 92 Pershing Ave, Wakefield, RI 02878
14. Deja Vu Consignment Room – Westerly, Rhode Island
Deja Vu is home to fashionable apparel and accessories. This store was founded by Antonella and Daniela in 2016 and is now located in Granite Shopping Plaza. They have created a friendly atmosphere for customers and consignors over six years.
The shop has a variety of jeans, dresses, bottoms, tops, swimwear, and many more. Jewelry, beautiful handbags, and shoes are also part of the collection. They also have many gift items and candles for special occasions.
- Best Selling Products: Kate Spade Navy/Green Cameron Wristlet, J.Crew Size 6.5 Hot pink Flats
- Hours: Tuesday from 12 pm to 5 pm, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm, Friday from 10 am to 6 pm, and Sunday from 11 am to 3 pm
- Contact: 401-742-5431
- Nearby Attractions: Babcock-Smith House Museum, Wilcox Park
Address: 116 Granite – Street Westerly, RI 02891
15. Wish Newport – Newport, Rhode Island
Wish Newport is a prominent consignment shop on Historic Thames Street in downtown Newport. This shop is known for its designer women’s wear. The inventory is daily updating and curated specially to present items in mint condition.
The appointment schedule should be checked for consigning to know the ongoing process. You can drop off a maximum of 20 items in one visit, which is applicable for new consignors.
Clothes from prestigious brands are present in the shop, like Burberry, Vineyard Vines, Tory Burch, Brooks Brothers, J. Crew, Chanel, etc. Accessories like bags, shoes, and sunglasses also complete the look.
- Best Selling Products: Z Supply Quilted Jacket, Hill House Home Ellie Nap Dress
- Hours: Sunday to Wednesday from 12 pm to 4 pm and Thursday to Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm
- Contact: 401-848-0202
- Nearby Attractions: Museum of Newport History & Shop, Secret Garden Tour In Newport, RI
Address: 80 Thames Street, Newport, RI 02840
16. Urban Thread – Providence, Rhode Island
Urban Thread is a popular consignment boutique by Mindy Britto. They feature men’s and women’s clothing in excellent condition and laundered. The motto of this shop is to promote sustainable fashion and support local artists and upscale discarded materials. In the case of other items, the products must have any damage or stains.
The store provides clothes that go well with the ongoing trends and some vintage styles. Besides that, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even outerwear are available. Wine and refreshments are provided on special occasions to make shopping more fun.
- Best Selling Products: Robert Clergerie Bag, Alice & Olivia Sequin Dress
- Hours: Sunday to Monday from 12 pm to 5 pm and Wednesday to Saturday from 11 am to 6 pm.
- Contact: 401-654-6935
- Nearby Attractions: India Point Park, Providence Children’s Museum
Address: Urban Thread, 117 Brook Street, Providence, RI 02906
Find Consignment Shops Near You
These are the famous consignment Shops in Rhode Island. They have an impressive furniture collection, home decor, and even fashion. Because of their service, people are becoming more interested in sustainable shopping. Visit one of these places and collect all the necessary items without burning a hole in the pockets.