Are you looking for a fun activity to do this summer? Visit the famous old arcades and have a gala time with friends & family. The arcades in Connecticut have game rooms, videos, amusement & fun activities for all age groups.
Connecticut, the Southernmost state of New England, is famous for its mesmerizing Autumn foliage. This state offers many fun adventures to keep visitors hooked around the clock.
These big arcades offer the best food, drinks, live music, and exciting events to attract adult visitors and families. Guests need to carry valid ID proof to enter the bar area.
Many gaming destinations have classic gaming machines, making visitors reminisce about their childhood. Check the websites before visiting for an update on visiting hours, protocols, etc.
List of 15 Best Arcades in Connecticut | Game & Entertainment Centers
1. GameCraft Arcade – Southington, Connecticut
GameCraft is a family-operated bar & arcade in Southington that offers locally crafted beers, classic arcade machines, cocktails on gamer themes, skeeballs, pinballs, bar consoles, and others. There are over 60 different pinballs and arcades for gamers of every generation.
The bar is 21+, and visitors must carry valid ID proof. Sunday at GameCraft is a family day. A guardian must accompany and supervise visitors under 21 at all times. Gamers enjoy complimentary Nintendo Switch gameplay while sitting and enjoying at the bar.
- Main Attractions: Over 60 arcades & pinballs, console gaming, New England & locally crafted beer, specialty cocktails, etc
- Hours: Tuesday 04:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Wednesday-Thursday 04:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Friday 04:00 pm to 12:00 pm, Saturday 01:00 pm to 12:00 am, and Sunday 01:00 pm to 07:00 pm.
- Nearest Landmark: GameCraft arcade is 0.6 mi (5 minutes approx) from Flair Restaurant & Bar.
- Nearby Parking: 1272 S Main St Parking and Linear Park – Rails To Trails (Greenway) Parking
- Nearby Attractions: Lake Compounce and Hubbard Park
Address: 168 Center St, Suite 106, Southington, CT 06489, United States.
2. Shooter’s Billiards and Arcade – Southington, CT
Shooter’s Billiards and Arcade is a one-stop destination for gamers. The arcade was established in 1995 in Connecticut. This local pool hall has over 15 Brunswick Crown III pool tables, an arcade with over 50 games for all generations of gamers, darts, billiards, etc. Billiard lessons are also provided to visitors.
There is a pro shop to sell cue sticks and other accessories. Events such as private parties, birthdays, anniversary celebrations, etc., are organized.
- Main Attractions: billiards, pool league, billiards lessons, pro shop, over 50 arcade games, darts, etc.
- Hours: Monday and Wednesday 06:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Friday 05:00 pm to 10:00 pm, and Saturday-Sunday 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Nearest Landmark: Shooter’s Billiards and Arcade is 0.5 mi (4 minutes approx) from Crystal Bees.
- Nearby Parking: 1272 S Main St Parking and Lake Compounce Guest Parking
- Nearby Attractions: Castle Craig and New Britain Youth Museum
Address: 50 Spring St, Southington, CT, United States, Connecticut.
3. Bounce Town USA – Milford, Connecticut
Bounce Town USA is among the best arcades in Connecticut. It’s the biggest inflatable adventure zone in Milford. Themed birthday parties such as “Jungle Rooms,” “Ninja Warrior in Milford,” etc., are also organized. Both online reservations and walk-ins are accepted. The arcade has a safe area for toddlers.
- Main Attractions: “Wipe out TV Obstacles,” “UFO Bumper Cars,” “World’s Largest Bungee Trampoline,” “50 Virtual Reality Rides”, and many more. Party packages start from $300 (approx).
- Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 02:00 pm to 08:00 pm, Wednesday 12:00 pm to 08:00 pm, Friday 12:00 pm to 05:00 pm, Saturday 10:00 am to 09:00 pm, Sunday 10:00 am to 08:00 pm, and Monday closed.
- Nearest Landmark: Bounce Town USA is 0.2 mi (3 minutes approx) from Andini’s Restaurant.
- Nearby Parking: 136 Marsh Hill Road Parking and Connecticut Turnpike Parking
- Nearby Attractions: Eisenhower Park and Yale University Art Gallery
Address: 1770 Boston Post Rd, Milford, CT 06460, United States.
4. Xperiment Virtual Reality – Trumbull, Connecticut
Xperiment Virtual Reality is among the best arcades in Connecticut. It’s the best place to experience quality VR with family, friends, and colleagues. There are two arenas for enjoying Co-Op gaming & multiplayer games. They also organize birthday parties, team-building activities, corporate outings, school trips, bachelorette/bachelors parties, etc.
Visitors can make bookings online as well as offline. Players must sign a waiver before playing. The Xperiment Virtual Reality charges range between $10 to $80 (approx).
- Main Attractions: virtual reality, interactive floor games, VR racing simulators, VR escape rooms, private events & parties, monthly specials, etc.
- Hours: Wednesday and Thursday 04:00 pm to 08:00 pm, Friday 04:00 pm to 09:00 pm, Saturday 11:00 am to 09:00 pm, Sunday 11:00 am to 06:00 pm, and Monday-Tuesday closed.
- Nearest Landmark: Xperiment Virtual Reality is 3.3 mi (10 minutes approx) from Education Playcare Trumbull.
- Nearby Parking: Penny Ave Parking and 350 Jefferson St Parking
- Nearby Attractions: Boothe Memorial Park and SeaQuest Connecticut
- Address: 100 Hawley Ln, Trumbull, CT 06611, United States, and 89 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT.
5. Bowlero Norwalk – CT
Bowlero is a retro-inspired, blacklight bowling destination in Connecticut that offers various arcade games and a great menu of shareable and signature cocktails. Visitors enjoy nightlife, bowling, and dining at the same place.
Tom Shannon bought the original Bowlmor Lanes in 1997. Then, in 2013, the authority added AMF bowling centers. A new brand, “Bowlero,” was launched the following year.
Today, Bowlero is the world’s leading bowling center. They experience over 28 million guest footfalls every year. Corporate parties, kids’ parties, teen parties, and other social activities are organized here.
- Main Attractions: 38 bowling lanes, arcade, lounge area, free Wi-Fi, food & drinks, etc.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 04:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Friday 04:00 pm to 12:00 am, Saturday 11:00 am to 12:00 am, and Sunday 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Nearest Landmark: Bowlero is 0.3 mi (4 minutes approx) from Luna’s Canteen.
- Nearby Parking: Webster Street Municipal Parking Lot and 1-99 Haviland St Parking
- Nearby Attractions: The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk and Stepping Stones Museum for Children.
Address: 701 Connecticut Ave, Norwalk, CT 06854, United States.
6. Dave and Buster’s – Manchester, CT
In the 1970s, Buster started a famous restaurant serving delicious food. A few miles away, Dave established a place with games for adults. Both young entrepreneurs noticed their customers juggling between their establishments. Thus, they merged the business. In 1982, “Dave & Buster’s” came into existence.
The arcade is present in over 140 different locations. Each store has entertaining games and mouthwatering food & drinks. Since 2012, Dave & Buster’s has raised over $6 million to support children suffering from life-threatening diseases.
- Main Attractions: Food & drinks, games such as billiards, bowling, virtual reality, etc., watching sports, parties & events, and many more.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 11:00 am to 12:00 am, Friday-Saturday, 11:00 am to 01:00 am, and Sunday, 11:00 am to 12:00 am.
- Nearest Landmark: Dave & Buster’s is 0.1 mi (3 minutes approx) from Market Grille.
- Nearby Parking: Parking Texas Roadhouse and Laurel Marsh Trailhead Parking
- Nearby Attractions: Nevers Park and Center Springs Park
Address: 100 Buckland Hills Dr, Manchester, CT 06042, United States.
7. The Tree House Arcade – Ledyard, Connecticut
Tree House Arcade is among the popular gaming destinations in Connecticut. They offer video games of today & yesterday. Visitors enjoy games they played in childhood, like classic arcades, pinballs, etc. Modern interactive games with good graphics & controls are also offered. Play games, win tickets, and redeem your prizes.
The arcade is in the Great Cedar Hotel. Tree House has over 80 different redemption & video games.
- Main Attractions: 90+ video games, karting, high rollers, luxury lanes, sports lounge, etc.
- Hours: Wednesday-Thursday, 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Friday-Sunday, 10:00 am to 11:00 pm, and closed on Monday & Tuesday.
- Nearest Landmark: The Tree House Arcade is 108.3 m (2 minutes approx) from Premier Theater at Foxwoods Resorts Casino.
- Nearby Parking: Foxwoods Employee Lot and Great Cedar Garage
- Nearby Attractions: Mashantucket Pequot Museum & Research Center and Tree Trails Adventures Mystic
Address: 350 Trolley Line Blvd, Ledyard, CT 06338, United States.
8. Barcade – New Haven, Connecticut
Barcade was established in 2004 and is the largest arcade-bar operator in the United States. It’s the initiator of the bar & arcade concept. There are over 70 video games, classic pinball machines, 30+ crafted American beers, etc. Cocktails, crafted spirits, and traditional pub food are also offered to visitors.
The arcade operates in nine locations, including New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, California, Michigan, etc.
- Main Attractions: 70+ video games, 30+ American beers, games like 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker, Addams Family (pin), Alpine Ski, Arkanoid, Asteroids, The BishiBashi, etc.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 04:00 pm to 12:00 am, Friday-Saturday, 02:00 pm to 02:00 am, and Sunday, 02:00 pm to 12:00 am.
- Nearest Landmark: Barcade is 0.3 mi (4 minutes approx) from Elm City Games.
- Nearest Parking: Kirk’s Parking and Propark America.
- Nearest Attractions: New Haven Museum and Yale Center for British Art.
Address: 56 Orange St, New Haven, CT 06510, United States.
9. Sports Center – Shelton, Connecticut
Sports Center of Connecticut is a premier entertainment destination for families. The arcade is spread over 20 acres with 150,000 sq ft of outdoor & indoor activities. The main aim of the Sports Center is to provide kids with a wholesome gaming venue. They organize birthday parties, private parties, corporate parties, field trips, etc.
Virtual Tour courses and Toptracer Golf are specialties of Sports Center, Connecticut. Programs like hockey, learning to skate, ice skating, and kids Kamp are also offered.
- Main Attractions: ice skating, hockey, top tracer golf range, laser tag, mini golf, bowling, target paintball, arcade, batting cages, virtual reality, etc.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 09:30 am to 08:00 pm, Friday-Saturday 09:30 am to 09:00 pm, and Sunday 09:30 am to 08:00 pm.
- Nearest Landmark: Sports Center Connecticut is just 2 minutes from Mid Fairfield Stars Girls Hockey Club.
- Nearest Parking: Municipal Parking Garage and Park & Ride
- Nearest Attractions: Old Mine Park and PEZ Visitor Center
Address: 784 River Rd, Shelton, CT 06484, United States.
10. Sonny’s Place – Sommers, Connecticut
Sonny’s Place is a locally operated arcade in Connecticut. They aim to provide fun, safe, and entertaining activities to families. The arcade, established in 2008, has continuously expanded its offerings. Sonny’s adds more and more attraction every year. The newly constructed “Sonny’s Pavilion” was recently added. It works as a comfortable seating area for over 500 people.
Events such as “Winter Carnival,” “Change Up,” and “Adult Laser Tag Night,” etc., are organized. Sonny’s Place also arranges live music, corporate outings, birthday parties, social events, fundraisers, weddings, and school camps.
- Main Attractions: batting cages, carousels, climbing walls, go-kart, the gyroscope, hologate, laser tag, miniature golf, monkey motion, playland, XD dark ride, and soaring eagle dip ride.
- Nearest Landmark: Sonny’s Place is 0.2 mi (3 minutes approx) from Somers Fire Department.
- Nearest Parking: Executive Parking Inc and East Court Lot (Propark)
- Nearest Attractions: Six Flags New England and New England Air Museum
Address: 349 Main Street, CT-190, Somers, CT 06071, United States.
11. Crystal Bees – Southington, Connecticut
Crystal Bees, Southington, houses the best event stage in Connecticut. It’s the best place to enjoy bands & live music. There is a high-end restaurant with a seating capacity of 170 people, cornhole courts, and private party rooms. The arcade has 16-lane bowling, redemption games, air hockey, shuffleboard, pool tables, and many more.
The arcade is spread over 30,000 sq ft and accommodates 925 guests. Crystal Bees offers fun family activities during the daytime. It becomes a nightlife destination at night that serves specialty cocktails, wines, and beers.
- Main Attractions: live music, bowling, billiards, arcade, cornhole, Dante’s bar, band performances & events, Glass Hat Bistro, etc
- Hours: Tuesday–Thursday, 04:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Friday–Saturday 11:00 am to 02:00 am, Sunday 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, and closed on Monday.
- Nearest Landmark: Crystal Bees is 0.8 mi (5 minutes approx) from JD’s Pizzeria Bar & Grill.
- Nearest Parking: Old Mountain Rd Parking and Lake Compounce Guest Parking
- Nearest Attractions: Boulder Dash and Norton Park
Address: 240 Spring St, Southington, CT 06489, United States.
12. Chuck E. Cheese – Manchester, Connecticut
Chuck E. Cheese is among the best arcades in Connecticut. The arcade has wide entertainment activities for adults & kids. Their family fun center has diverse arcade games for every skill level and is a perfect destination to throw a birthday party. Chuck E. Cheese also organizes budget-friendly trips for elementary schools & soccer teams.
The arcade organizes various group events like summer camps, team building, daycares, churches, youth groups, etc. Visitors get to choose from 60, 90, or 120-minute group events.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:00 am to 09:00 pm, Friday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, and Sunday 11:00 am to 09:00 pm.
- Nearest Landmark: Chuck E. Cheese is 500 feet (2 minutes approx) from Kobe Asian Bistro.
- Nearest Parking: 179 Deming St. Parking and Parking Texas Roadhouse
- Nearest Attractions: Lutz Children’s Museum and Oak Grove Nature Center
Address: 82 Buckland St, Manchester, CT 06040, United States.
13. Nomads Adventure Quest – South Windsor, CT
Nomads Adventure Quest is among the largest and best destinations for indoor family activities. The arcade, spread over 65,000 sq ft, offers fun facilities for every age. There are full-size basketball courts, banquet & conference rooms, a billiards lounge, rooms with projectors, a cafe, a bar, and others.
Visitors need to activate a quest card with points for playing games. Events such as “Live Music in Reds Tavern,” “AMMO Wrestling- Top Level,” etc., are organized.
- Main Attractions: virtual reality, bumper cars, laser tags, bounce houses, mini golf, bowling, billiards, basketball, 100+ arcade games, rock climbing walls, etc.
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 12:00 pm to 09:00 pm, Thursday-Friday 04:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Saturday 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm, and Sunday 12:00 pm to 09:00 pm.
- Nearest Landmark: Nomads is 0.1 mi (2 minutes approx) from Revolutions Bowling and Lounge.
- Nearest Parking: 201 Hale Road Parking and 126 Ellington Rd Parking
- Nearest Attractions: Vintage Radio & Communications Museum of CT and Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park
Address: 100 Bidwell Rd, South Windsor, CT 06074, United States.
14. Spare Time – Vernon, Connecticut
Spare Time Entertainment is a family-operated private bowling enterprise, and It’s the largest bowling destination in the Northeast. The arcade aims to provide bowlers with the latest facilities. Spare Time is a perfect place to eat, play, and do fun activities with family & friends.
The arcade is at ten different locations. Visitors enjoy eating, bowling, playing laser tag & arcade games, exploring escape rooms, etc. Spare Time Entertainment organizes birthday parties, social programs, and group events.
- Main Attractions: escape room, arcade games, laser tag, luxury bowling lanes, private VIP bowling, food & drinks, etc.
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 10:00 am to 11:00 pm, and Friday-Saturday 10:00 am to 12:00 am
- Nearest Landmark: Spare Time Entertainment is 100 feet (2 minutes approx) from City Sports Grille.
- Nearest Parking: 67 Green Cir Rd Parking and Morancey Rd Parking
- Nearest Attraction: Valley Falls Park and Fox Hill Tower
Address: 350 Talcottville Rd, Vernon, CT 06066, United States.
15. Game On – Uncasville, Connecticut
Game On is the ultimate destination in Connecticut, offering to dine, drink, play, and bowl. The arcade is spread over 23,000 sq ft and offers custom custom-designed gaming experience.
There are eight bowling lanes, a private karaoke suite, over 75 arcade machines, a 16 ft shuffleboard table, and a billiards table. Events such as birthday parties and private and corporate events are organized.
- Main Attractions: arcade gaming machines, karaoke suites, 65 feet bar, 8-lane bowling alley, cornhole, shuffleboard, live music & Entertainment, billiard table, etc.
- Hours: Wednesday-Thursday 04:00 pm to 09:30 pm, Friday 04:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Saturday 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Sunday 12:00 pm to 08:00 pm, and closed on Monday & Tuesday.
- Nearest Landmark: Game On is 4.6 mi (12 minutes approx) from Preston Community Park.
- Nearest Parking: 395 I-395 Parking and Bus and Truck Parking Lot (Bear Lot)
- Nearest Attractions: Tantaquidgeon Museum and Submarine Force Library & Museum
Address: 1 Mohegan Sun Blvd, Uncasville, CT 06382, United States.
Find Arcades Near You
Head out to one of the best arcades in Connecticut for a fun-filled day. There are various gaming options for toddlers, teens, tweens, adults, and everyone. These arcades offer both modern and classic gaming options. Many gaming destinations also comprise bars, restaurants, and other facilities. Grabbing a beer while playing Pac-Man is on the bucket list of every traveler visiting Connecticut.