15 Best Bike Shops In New Hampshire 2023
People of NH love biking because of its beautiful landscapes and smooth roadways. That is why many bike shops in New Hampshire are found. There’s something for everyone, from small, family-owned operations to larger chains.
A handful of shops specialize in road biking, mountain biking, and BMX in New Hampshire. Here many brand options are available, and everyone will get the perfect bike to fit their budget. Manchester, Concord, Portsmouth, Keene, Nashua, Salem, etc., are the nearby bicycle places In New Hampshire.
15 Best Bike Shops In NH
1. Goodale’s Bike Shop – Nashua, NH
Goodale’s has offered high-quality neighborhood bikes and services at fair pricing for almost a century. The store has the newest Trek and Bontrager items, repairs, and touch-ups for bikes of any brand. It’s also a wonderful place to pick up new biking skills in Nashua.
This New Hampshire Bike destination has two more outlets in Hooksett and Concord. They have proven themselves to countless generations of bike riders by providing quality bikes.
Goodale’s is the hub of Nashua’s active community, hosting everything from fitness classes to charity. Activities like group riding and races also take place here. It’s one of the bike shops in Nashua, NH.
- Available Products: Mountain bike, Road Bike, Electric Bike.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday- from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 882-2111
- Nearby Attractions: Mine Falls Park, Greeley Park.
Address: 14B Broad St, Nashua, NH 03064
Read 15 Best Tattoo Parlors In New Hampshire
2. Mom’s Manchester – Manchester, New Hampshire
MOMS has been a family-owned business for more than 45 years and has evolved into more than a dealer’s shop. Even after all these years of expertise, they keep excellent customer service. Everything is available whether you’re looking for a snowmobile, ATV, side-by-side, motorcycle, or generator.
Indian Motorcycle, Yamaha, Kayo, California Side Car, and many other premium brands are in their stock. Provision of an extensive selection of affordable pre-owned vehicles is also possible. Along with exceptional service, MOMS gives test drives, accessories, service, motorbike rentals, winter storage, and warranties.
- Available Products: Dirt Bikes, ATVs, Snowmobiles.
- Hours: Sunday & Monday- closed, Tuesday- Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 627-3957
- Nearby Attractions: SEE Science Center, Currier Museum of Art.
Address: 98 Willow St, Manchester, NH 03103
Read 15 Best Antique Stores In New Hampshire
3. National Powersports Distributors – Pembroke, NH
National Powersports Distributors is a leading provider of Powersports parts and accessories. The company has been in business since 1983, offering quality products at reasonable prices. They give various products, including ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles, and more. The company has built a reputation for providing excellent yet fast shipping.
This bike store offers a selection of OEM and aftermarket parts for most models of power sports vehicles. In addition to providing parts & accessories, the store gives custom installation, performance tuning, and parts repair. The company has authorized dealers for many famous brands and has a vast network of dealers and distributors.
- Available Products: ATVs, Snowmobiles, Scooters.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 410-4120
- Nearby Attractions: Children’s Museum of New Hampshire, McAuliffe- Shepard Discovery Center.
Address: 319 Commerce Way, Pembroke, NH 03275
Read 20 Best Wineries In New Hampshire
4. Freedom Cycle – Concord, New Hampshire
Freedom Cycle in Concord, New Hampshire, is more than just a bike shop; it’s a community hub. The store offers a wide selection of bicycles, skateboards, and accessories.
They also host bike events and provide basic bike repairs and tune-ups. At Freedom Cycle, customers can choose from various mountain, road, and commuter bikes. New, used bikes, helmets, gloves, and protective gear are also available.
Their knowledgeable staff is happy to answer any customers’ questions about the bikes and accessories. In addition to selling bikes, Freedom Cycle also holds bike rides, races, and maintenance classes. People of all ages and skill levels join to share the joy of cycling in the bike club. Learning about bike maintenance and repairs is made easy by their classes.
- Available Products: Yamaha E-Bikes, UBCO E-Bikes, Royal Enfield.
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 225-2779
- Nearby Attractions: White Park, McAuliffe- Shepard Discovery Center.
Address: 110 Manchester St, Concord, NH 03301
Read 15 Best Furniture Stores In New Hampshire
5. Nault’s Powersports & Marine – Manchester, NH
Nault’s Powersports & Marine is a family-owned & operated business with over 45 years of experience in the industry. It has become an authority store for outdoor activities. They offer a selection of (ATVs), boats, outboard motors, motorcycles, snowmobiles, and accessories to meet all needs. The Customers will find a helpful yet knowledgeable staff willing to help.
Various services, such as maintenance and repair for all models of ATVs, snowmobiles, and motorcycles, are available. There is a wide range of parts & accessories for outdoor vehicles, including tires, wheels, and performance parts.
Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast or just getting started, Nault’s Powersports & Marine is the perfect place to take outdoor adventures to the next level. The store has two more outlets in Windham and Littleton.
- Available Products: Snowmobiles, ATVs, Lawn Mowers.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday- from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 669-7220
- Nearby Attractions: SSE Science Center, Currier Museum of Art.
Address: 420 Second St, Manchester, NH 03102
Read 15 Best Shopping Outlets and Malls in New Hampshire
6. Papa Wheelie’s Bicycle Shop – Portsmouth, NH
Papa Wheelie’s Bicycle Shop is a family-owned and operated business providing quality bicycles for over 20 years. A wide selection of bikes from top brands is displayed here. Papa wheelies are sure to have the perfect ride for everyone, from casual riders to serious ones. They also offer services like simple repairs, custom builds, and modifications.
Their team of experienced mechanics is capable of tackling any bike-related problem. The store has several parts, tools, and maintenance supplies to keep bikes in tip-top shape. In addition to its retail offerings, the shop hosts various events throughout the year, including weekly rides.
- Available Products: Electric Bikes, Urban Bikes, Mountain Bikes.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday- from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Sunday- from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 427-2060
- Nearby Attractions: Portsmouth Escape Room, Seacoast Science Center.
Address: 653 Islington St, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Read 5 Best Restaurants in White Mountains, New Hampshire
7. Colonial Bicycle Company – Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Since 1992, The Colonial Bicycle Company has been a renowned bicycle shop in NH. It has become well-known by locals and visitors for offering quality bicycles and services. They specialize in selling bicycles designed for New England’s grounds.
This cycle shop has a wide selection of mountain, road, and leisure bikes. Whether a beginner or a more experienced rider, the Colonial Bicycle Company has something that will fit all needs.
In addition to offering bicycles for sale, they also provide expert repairs and touch-ups. There are certified technicians who can diagnose and repair any problem with the bike.
The company even gives a “touch-up package” that includes a basic touch-up and the installation of new cables and tires. Several cycling events are hosted here, including races, group rides, and mountain bike rides.
- Available Products: Cruiser Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, BMX.
- Hours: Tuesday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 319-1688
- Nearby Attractions: Portsmouth Escape Room, Seacoast Science Center.
Address: 775 Lafayette Rd Suite 5, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Read 5 Best Flower Shops in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
8. The Wheel House – Claremont, New Hampshire
The Wheel House has been serving the Claremont community for over 30 years. It’s a go-to place for cyclists of all ages and experience levels. There is a wide selection of bikes & accessories. The store offers a variety of bicycles, including road, used bicycles, and hybrid bikes, in sizes to fit any rider.
They also carry a complete line of parts and accessories, such as helmets, pumps, tools, and lights. Wheel House has a range of services, including repairs, & bike fitting. The organization of biking classes helps riders to improve their skills here. Shops mechanics have years of experience providing excellent service to keep the bike in shape.
- Available Products: Cyclocross Bikes, Fitness Bikes, Mountain Bikes.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 542-2453
- Nearby Attractions: Moody Park, American Precision Museum.
Address: 12 Plains Rd, Claremont, NH 03743
Read 5 Best Vegan-Friendly Restaurants in Portsmouth, NH
9. Piche’s Ski Shop – Gilford, New Hampshire
Piche’s Ski Shop was founded in 1978 by the Piche family. This business has been providing residents of this Region with cycling equipment & quality snow gear ever since. The shop carries a wide selection of bicycles and accessories. They have a fully stocked repair shop, and their staff is knowledgeable yet friendly.
Additionally, Piche’s offers lessons, rentals, and special events. The shop has become a favorite spot for locals and visitors alike. They have earned a loyal customer base with the best customer service. All around the year, there are discounts on the products, making them affordable for everyone. Piche’s has one more outlet in NH, which is in Belmont.
- Available Products: Snowmobiles, Road Bikes.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday & Sunday- from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 524-2068
- Nearby Attractions: Winnipesaukee Pier, Endicott Rock State Historic Site.
Address: 318 Gilford Ave, Gilford, NH 03249
Read Best Hair Salons in New Hampshire
10. Philbrick’s Ski, Board & Bike – Dover, New Hampshire
Philbrick’s Ski, Board, and Bike Shop is a unique shop that offers the best in outdoor equipment. Located right in the heart of Dover, this is one of the oldest stores in town. Philbrick’s offers a wide selection of bikes & accessories for both adults & children.
Whether you’re just starting or an experienced pro, they have the products that will be useful on the road. All the store’s products are guaranteed tax-free, which will go easy on a budget. Road bikes, Tri-bikes, mountain bikes, BMX bikes, Hybrids & Tandems are the best products here.
- Available Products: Fat Bikes, BMX, Gravel Bikes.
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday- from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 742-9333
- Nearby Attractions: Children’s Museum of New Hampshire, Henry Law Park.
Address: 161 Portland Ave, Dover, NH 03820
Read Best Live Music Venues in New Hampshire
11. S & W Sports – Concord, New Hampshire
Located in the beautiful capital city, the S & W Sports Bike Shop is a one-stop shop for all biking needs. From mountain bikes to a wide range of accessories, it offers everything you wish. They provide the best quality bicycle parts and accessories.
There is an extensive selection of bikes, from top-of-the-line mountain bikes to sleek, stylish commuter ones. In addition to bikes and accessories, S & W Sports offers various services.
The store provides bike tune-ups, repairs, custom builds, and all essential bike maintenance needs. Their experienced, knowledgeable staff is always willing to help with bike and ski-related services.
- Available Products: Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Electric Bikes.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday- from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 228-1441
- Nearby Attractions: White Park, McAuliffe- Shepard Discovery Center.
Address: 296 S Main St, Concord, NH 03301
Read Best Public Golf Courses in New Hampshire
12. Electric Bikes of New England – Londonderry, NH
Electric Bikes of New England has been in business for more than 15 years, offering low to high ends e-bikes. Here you can find a commuter bike, a mountain trail bike, or even something to have fun with. The staff at Electric Bikes are knowledgeable and helps find the perfect e-bike. They offer a variety of financing options & accept many major credit cards.
In addition to e-bikes, Electric Bikes of New England also provides maintenance and repair services. Whether a flat tire or a broken one, there are tools to get the e-bike running. The store keeps various parts, like tires, brake pads, and headlights.
- Available Products: Cruiser E-Bikes, Commuter E-Bikes, Hill Climbing E-Bikes.
- Hours: Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday- from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm; Wednesday and Thursday- 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 319-4909
- Nearby Attractions: America’s Stonehenge, Robert Frost Farm State Historic Site.
Address: 19C Manchester Rd, Derry, NH 03038
13. Rodger’s Ski and Sport – Lincoln, New Hampshire
Roger’s Ski and Sport has been a family-owned and operated shop for over 25 years. Whether you’re a pro or a newbie to the great outdoors, Roger’s Ski has bikes for all outdoor adventures. There is a full selection of bikes & cycling accessories, including helmets and cycling apparel.
They carry a broad selection of snow sports apparel. The staff at Roger’s Ski will help find exactly what is needed. Here products are absolutely at great prices with better service. Hybrid, e-bikes, and adult & junior bikes are the best-selling products at Roger’s.
- Available Products: E-Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, Comfort Bikes.
- Hours: Daily from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Contact: (603)745-8347
- Nearby Attractions: Flume Gorge, Franconia Notch State Park.
Address: 5 Railroad St, Lincoln, NH 03251
14. Rochester Motorsports Inc – Rochester, NH
Rochester Motorsports Inc. is a premier motorsports dealership, Established in 2001. The company is dedicated to providing customers with the best motorbikes, ATVs, snowmobiles, and personal watercraft.
They offer quality products and exceptional service to their customers. The store stocks new, used vehicles from top brands such as Polaris, Yamaha, Honda, and Suzuki. Customers can also shop for parts and accessories, and performance upgrades. The experienced staff members provide advice to ensure customers find the perfect vehicle.
The shop offers repair, maintenance, and customization services. Customers can bring their cars for custom parts to have them installed. They sponsor local riders and charitable events and participate in local motorsports events. Rochester Motorsports has one more outlet in NH, which is in Hampton.
- Available Products: Off-Road Bikes, Snowmobiles.
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Sunday- from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 335-5700
- Nearby Attractions: Grand Canyon National Park, Children’s Museum of New Hampshire.
Address: 23 Farmington Rd, Rochester, NH 03867
15. Buchika’s Ski & Bike – Salem, New Hampshire
Buchika’s Ski & Bike has been a premier destination for all biking needs for the past 20 years. The owners of Buchika’s understand the importance of providing quality equipment and a welcoming atmosphere. From bike helmets to ski boots, they have a wide selection.
In addition to selling quality equipment, Buchika’s also offers ski and bike touch-up services. The store’s professional technicians ensure the equipment is in top condition to avoid any difficulty. If you’re looking for a full-service experience, Buchika’s also offers private lessons for skiing & mountain biking. In NH, Buchika’s Ski has two outlets, the other in Nashua.
- Available Products: BMX, Children’s Bikes, Fitness Bikes.
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday- 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday- 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 893-5534
- Nearby Attractions: Field of Dream Park, America’s Stonehenge.
Address: 340 S Broadway, Salem, NH 03079
Find Bicycle Stores and Bike Shops Near You
Bike shops in New Hampshire have a great selection of bikes that cater to all riders. It’s best for a beginner or an experienced rider, and some stores have the right bike and accessories to suit individual needs. The staff at these shops make the shopping experience enjoyable yet stress-free. From new bikes to repairs and maintenance, everyone will find the perfect fit according to their need.