People in NH love biking because of its beautiful landscapes and smooth roadways. That is why many bike shops in New Hampshire are found. There’s something for everyone, from small, family-owned operations to large chains.
A handful of shops specialize in road biking, mountain biking, and BMX in New Hampshire. Many brand options are available here, and everyone will get the perfect bike to fit their budget. Manchester, Concord, Portsmouth, Keene, Nashua, Salem, etc., are nearby bicycle places in New Hampshire.
List of 15 Best Bike Shops In NH
1. Goodale’s Bike Shop – Nashua, NH
Goodale’s has offered high-quality neighborhood bikes and services at fair prices for almost a century. The store has the newest Trek and Bontrager items, repairs, and touch-ups for bikes of any brand. It’s also a wonderful place to pick up new biking skills in Nashua.
This New Hampshire bike destination has two more outlets in Hooksett and Concord. Goodale’s is the hub of Nashua’s active community, hosting everything from fitness classes to charity. Activities like group rides and races take place in the best bike shops in Nashua.
- Best Selling Products: Mountain bike, Road Bike, Electric Bike.
- Hours: Monday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday- from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 882-2111
- Nearby Attractions: Mine Falls Park, Greeley Park.
Address: 14B Broad St, Nashua, NH 03064
2. Mom’s Manchester – New Hampshire
MOMS has been a family-owned business since 1973 and has evolved into a dealer’s shop. Even after all these years of expertise, they keep excellent customer service. Everything is available whether you’re looking for a snowmobile, ATV, side-by-side, motorcycle, or generator.
Indian Motorcycle, Yamaha, Kayo, California Side Car, and many other premium brands are in their stock. Provision of an extensive selection of affordable pre-owned vehicles is also possible. MOMS offers exceptional service, test drives, accessories, service, motorbike rentals, winter storage, and warranties.
- Best Selling Products: Dirt Bikes, ATVs, Snowmobiles.
- Hours: Sunday & Monday- closed, Tuesday- Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 627-3957
- Nearby Attractions: SEE Science Center, Currier Museum of Art.
Address: 98 Willow St, Manchester, NH 03103
3. National Powersports Distributors – Pembroke, NH
National Powersports Distributors is a leading provider of Powersports parts and accessories. The company was started in 2001 by Nate and Amy Sanel as an online venture. Then they expanded the business into this 55000 sq. ft. outlet. It has built a reputation for providing fast shipping.
This bike store offers a selection of OEM and aftermarket parts for most models of power sports vehicles. The store gives custom installation, performance tuning, and parts repair. The company has authorized dealers for many famous brands and has a vast network of dealers and distributors.
- Best Selling Products: ATVs, Snowmobiles, Scooters.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 410-4120
- Nearby Attractions: Children’s Museum of New Hampshire, McAuliffe- Shepard Discovery Center.
Address: 319 Commerce Way, Pembroke, NH 03275
4. Freedom Cycle – Concord, New Hampshire
Freedom Cycles is more than just a bike shop; it’s a community hub. The store offers a wide selection of bicycles, skateboards, and accessories. They also host bike events and provide basic bike repairs and tune-ups. Customers can choose from various mountain, road, and commuter bikes here.
New and used bikes, helmets, gloves, and protective gear are also available. It holds bike rides, races, and maintenance classes. People of all ages and skill levels join to share the joy of cycling with the bike club. Learning about bike maintenance and repairs is made easy by their classes.
- Best Selling Products: Yamaha E-Bikes, UBCO E-Bikes, Royal Enfield.
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 225-2779
- Nearby Attractions: White Park, McAuliffe- Shepard Discovery Center.
Address: 110 Manchester St, Concord, NH 03301
5. Nault’s Powersports & Marine – Manchester, NH
Nault’s Powersports & Marine is a family-owned & operated business with over 45 years of experience in the industry. It has become an authority store for outdoor activities. They offer a selection of (ATVs), boats, outboard motors, motorcycles, snowmobiles, and accessories.
They do maintenance and repair for all models. There are parts & accessories for tires, wheels, and performance parts. The store has other outlets in Windham, Hampton, and Littleton. Brands like Mercury, Cargopro, Snopro, Honda Marine, etc., are present here.
- Best Selling Products: Snowmobiles, ATVs, Lawn Mowers.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Sunday- 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 669-7220
- Nearby Attractions: SSE Science Center, Currier Museum of Art.
Address: 420 Second St, Manchester, NH 03102
6. Papa Wheelie’s Bicycle Shop – Portsmouth, NH
Papa Wheelie’s Bicycle Shop has been a family-owned and operated business for over 20 years. A wide selection of bikes from top brands is displayed here. They are sure to have the perfect ride for everyone, from casual riders to serious ones. They also offer services like simple repairs, custom builds, and modifications.
Their team of experienced mechanics is capable of tackling any bike-related problem. The store has several parts, tools, and maintenance supplies to keep bikes in tip-top shape. In addition to its retail offerings, the shop hosts various events throughout the year, including weekly rides.
- Best Selling Products: Electric Bikes, Urban Bikes, Mountain Bikes.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday- from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Sunday- from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 427-2060
- Nearby Attractions: Portsmouth Escape Room, Seacoast Science Center.
Address: 653 Islington St, Portsmouth, NH 03801
7. Colonial Bicycle Company – Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Since 1992, Colonial Bicycle has become well-known to locals and visitors. They specialize in selling bicycles designed for New England’s grounds. This cycle shop has a wide selection of mountain, road, and leisure bikes.
Touch-ups, repairs, and maintenance tools are available here. The package includes a touch-up and the installation of new cables and tires. Several cycling events are hosted here, including races, group rides, and mountain bike rides.
- Best Selling Products: Cruiser Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, BMX.
- Hours: Tuesday- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 319-1688
- Nearby Attractions: Portsmouth Escape Room, Seacoast Science Center.
Address: 775 Lafayette Rd Suite 5, Portsmouth, NH 03801
8. The Wheel House – Claremont, New Hampshire
The Wheel House has been in the Claremont community for over 30 years. It’s a go-to place for cyclists of all ages and experience levels. The store offers a variety of bicycles, including road, used bicycles, and hybrid bikes, in sizes to fit any rider.
They also carry parts and accessories, such as helmets, pumps, tools, and lights. Wheel House has a range of services, including repairs, & bike fitting. The organization of biking classes helps riders to improve their skills. Shop mechanics have years of experience providing excellent service to keep the bike in shape.
- Best Selling Products: Cyclocross Bikes, Fitness Bikes, Mountain Bikes.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 542-2453
- Nearby Attractions: Moody Park, American Precision Museum.
Address: 12 Plains Rd, Claremont, NH 03743
9. Piche’s Ski Shop – Gilford, New Hampshire
Piche’s Ski Shop was founded in 1978 by the Piche family. This business has been providing cycling equipment & snow gear. The shop carries a wide selection of bicycles and accessories. They have a fully stocked repair shop, and their staff is knowledgeable yet friendly.
Additionally, Piche’s offers lessons, rentals, and special events. Tune-ups, skate sharpening, and boot services are available. They have a very affordable price range in exchange for quality amenities. Piche’s has one more outlet in NH, which is in Belmont.
- Best Selling Products: Snowmobiles, Road Bikes.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday & Sunday- from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 524-2068
- Nearby Attractions: Winnipesaukee Pier, Endicott Rock State Historic Site.
Address: 318 Gilford Ave, Gilford, NH 03249
10. Philbrick’s Ski, Board & Bike – Dover, New Hampshire
Philbrick’s Ski, Board, and Bike Shop offers the best outdoor equipment. This is one of the oldest stores in town, family-owned and operated since 1983. Philbrick’s offers a wide selection of bikes & accessories for both adults & children.
They have everything that will be useful on the road. All the store’s products are guaranteed tax-free, which will go easy on a budget. Road bikes, Tri-bikes, mountain bikes, BMX bikes, Hybrids & Tandems are the best products here.
- Best Selling Products: Fat Bikes, BMX, Gravel Bikes.
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday- from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 742-9333
- Nearby Attractions: Children’s Museum of New Hampshire, Henry Law Park.
Address: 161 Portland Ave, Dover, NH 03820
11. S & W Sports – Concord, New Hampshire
Located in the capital city, S & W Sports Bike Shop is a one-stop shop for all biking needs. From mountain bikes to a wide range of accessories, it offers everything. They provide the best quality bicycles, skis, and other apparel.
They sell Nordic, Alpine, and snowboard gear. The store provides bike tune-ups, repairs, custom builds, and all essential bike maintenance needs. Their experienced, knowledgeable staff is always willing to help with bike and ski-related services.
- Best Selling Products: Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Electric Bikes.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday- from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 228-1441
- Nearby Attractions: White Park, McAuliffe- Shepard Discovery Center.
Address: 296 S Main St, Concord, NH 03301
12. Electric Bikes of New England – Londonderry, NH
Since 1995, Electric Bikes of New England has been in business. They are authorized dealers of 50 different styles and 12 brands. They offer a variety of financing options & accept many major credit cards.
They house 4 Bosch-certified mechanics and keep a stock of over 450 e-bikes. There are tools to fix a flat tire or a broken one on an electric bike. The store keeps various parts, like tires, brake pads, and headlights.
- Best Selling Products: Cruiser E-Bikes, Commuter E-Bikes, Hill Climbing E-Bikes.
- Hours: Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday- from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm; Wednesday and Thursday- 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 319-4909
- Nearby Attractions: America’s Stonehenge, Robert Frost Farm State Historic Site.
Address: 19C Manchester Rd, Derry, NH 03038
13. Rodger’s Ski and Sport – Lincoln, New Hampshire
Roger’s Ski and Sport has been a family-owned and operated shop for over 25 years. Roger’s Ski has bikes for all outdoor adventures, whether for a pro or a newbie to the great outdoors. There is a full selection of bikes & cycling accessories, including helmets and cycling apparel.
They carry a broad selection of snow sports apparel. The staff at Roger’s Ski will help find exactly what is needed. Here products are absolutely at great prices with better service. Hybrid, e-bikes, and adult & junior bikes are the best-selling products at Roger’s.
- Best Selling Products: E-Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, Comfort Bikes.
- Hours: Daily from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Contact: (603)745-8347
- Nearby Attractions: Flume Gorge, Franconia Notch State Park.
Address: 5 Railroad St, Lincoln, NH 03251
14. Rochester Motorsports Inc – New Hampshire
Rochester Motorsports Inc. is a premier motorsports dealership since 1991. The company is dedicated to providing a premium experience to its patrons. This store is known for its after-sales services, making it the Motosports superstore.
The store stocks top brands such as Polaris, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, etc. Customers can also shop for parts, accessories, and performance upgrades. Customers can bring their cars for custom parts to have them installed. They sponsor local riders and charitable events and participate in local motorsport events. Rochester Motorsports has one more outlet in NH, which is in Hampton.
- Best Selling Products: Off-Road Bikes, Snowmobiles.
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday- from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Sunday- from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 335-5700
- Nearby Attractions: Grand Canyon National Park, Children’s Museum of New Hampshire.
Address: 23 Farmington Rd, Rochester, NH 03867
15. Buchika’s Ski & Bike – Salem, New Hampshire
Buchika’s Ski & Bike has been a premier destination for all biking needs for the past 20 years. The owners of Buchika’s understand the importance of providing quality equipment and a welcoming atmosphere. From bike helmets to ski boots, they have a wide selection.
In addition to selling quality equipment, Buchika’s offers ski and bike touch-up services. The store’s professional technicians ensure the equipment is in top condition to avoid difficulty. If you’re looking for a full-service experience, Buchika’s also offers private lessons for skiing & mountain biking. Buchika’s Ski has two outlets in NH, the other in Nashua.
- Best Selling Products: BMX, Children’s Bikes, Fitness Bikes.
- Hours: Monday- Friday- 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday- 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: (603) 893-5534
- Nearby Attractions: Field of Dream Park, America’s Stonehenge.
Address: 340 S Broadway, Salem, NH 03079
Find Bicycle Stores and Bike Shops Near You
Bike shops in New Hampshire have a great selection of bikes that cater to all riders. It’s best for a beginner or an experienced rider, and some stores have the right bike and accessories to suit individual needs. The staff at these shops make the shopping experience enjoyable yet stress-free. From new bikes to repairs and maintenance, everyone will find the perfect fit according to their need.