Portland, Augusta, Brunswick, Westbrook, and Biddeford are the hubs of bubble tea in Maine. Most Bubble Tea Shops In Maine offer full meals like lunch, breakfast, and dinner, which you can enjoy with boba tea. However, people also order takeout boba tea cups and enjoy the beverage on the go. Most Asian, Japanese, and Vietnamese restaurants in Maine serve Tapioca tea.
If you are searching for the nearby closest bubble tea open, this list helps you. This delicious tea is blended with fruit, dairy, non-dairy filling, boba, or tapioca pearls. People of Maine are enjoying this substitute for regular coffee and tea daily.
List of 20 Best Boba Tea Shops In Maine, USA
1. Uncharted Tea – Portland, Maine
Uncharted Tea in Portland is known to offer freshly brewed in every cup. The cafe uses environmentally friendly ingredients, mostly from local farmers. Some ingredients are outsourced from supreme quality sources., either. It’s one of the best boba places in Maine.
You can choose a regular or large cup for iced bubble tea here. The open-air decor with comfortable furniture of this place is welcoming to everyone. The cafe is located near the best tourist attractions in Portland.
- Menu: brewed tea, nitro coffee, Boba tea or bubble tea, Premium Masala Chai, Mochi Ice Cream, toast, deviled egg, turmeric tea, Mushroom tea, etc.
- Tea Price: The shop offers different types of Boba tea. You can choose oat milk, whole milk, macadamia milk, brown sugar, simple syrup, or maple syrup. Depending on the type of bubble tea, the price of a regular cup varies from $4.50 to $6.00. The cost of a large cup varies from $5.50 to $7.00.
- Tea hours: The cafe is open from 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. from Sundays to Saturdays.
Address: 662 Congress St, Portland, ME 04101, United States
2. Tea For You – York, Maine
“Tea For You” is one of Maine’s famous bubble tea cafes. The friendly host and staff of the cafe make the visits memorable for every customer. The exhibition kitchen here offers snacks and main courses made from fresh and locally sourced ingredients.
If you’re looking for a beautiful ambiance and Thai food in York, then surely Tea For You is the best destination.
- Menu: Bubble milk tea, Thai tea, sparkling fruit drinks, blended smoothies, special matcha smoothies, vanilla smoothies, avocado smoothies, thai lime tea, Thai salads, and salad rolls with different fillings.
- Tea Price: Different bubble and Thai tea cups are available at $3.99 per cup. The price of smoothies, thai drinks, hot drinks, or sparkling fruit drinks is $2.99. Some special drinks are priced at $8.99.
- Tea hours: Tea For You is open daily from 11:00 a.m. till 07:00 p.m.
Address: 226 York St #1 York, ME 03909
3. Boba – Casual Asian Fare, Lewiston, ME
Zach Pratt and his wife, Keshia Thanephonesy, opened this food joint in 2015 with the sole purpose of bringing the flavors of authentic Asian cuisine to Maine. Ingredients used for cooking are all locally sourced and fresh.
Starting from a small room, this restaurant has gained popularity for authentic Asian dishes, bubble teas, and signature dishes within a short time.
- Menu: Visitors can choose different flavors of boba tea with various add-ons (mango pooping, lychee pooping, passion fruit pooping, strawberry pooping, Tapioca, whipped cream, oreo crumble, caramel, oat milk boba tea) from the menu. Like Avocado, Magic Matcha, Thin Mint, Avocado, Almond, Taro, Orange Cream, Chocolate, and many more flavors. This restaurant is famous for its different PHO, Dumplings, and noodle dishes.
- Tea Price: The bubble teas are sold either shaken or frozen. A shaken cup of Boba tea costs $6.45, and a frozen cup costs $7.25.
- Tea hours: The cafe is closed on Sundays and Mondays. The restaurant is open from 12:00 p.m. to 07:00 p.m. from Tuesday to Thursday. On Fridays and Saturdays, they operate from 12:00 p.m. to 08:00 p.m.
Address: 97 Lisbon Street Lewiston, ME 04240
4. Selah Tea Cafe – Waterville, Maine
Selah Tea Cafe in Waterville is famous for serving fresh brew coffee and teas in every order. This bubble tea shop offers only organic ingredients that are either locally sourced or of supreme export quality. The owners of this award-winning cafe like to cater extraordinary experiences to every customer via their orders.
- Menu: The place serves boba tea, besides smoothies, lattes, mocha lattes, chai lattes, caramel macchiatos, hot brew coffee, cappuccino, espresso, frappe, loose leaf tea, sandwiches, salads, flatbread pizza, and soup.
- Tea Price: A standard cup of Bubble tea costs a minimum of $5.35 at Selah Tea Cafe. The price changes with the choice of milk, syrup, and amount of Tapioca.
- Tea hours: The cafe is open from 07:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. on weekdays. On weekends, it serves customers from 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Address: 177 Main Street, Waterville, Maine 04901, United States
5. Asian Cafe – Winslow, Maine
Asian Cafe at Winslow is one of Maine’s oldest and most famous bubble tea places. For over two decades, this food joint has served delicious Asian dishes unique in taste. The owners use only locally sourced items to recreate authentic Asian delicacies.
- Menu: Besides Pearl tea, the cafe serves Thai tea with sugar and ice cream, hot tea, soda, salads, different appetizers, maki rolls, noodle dishes, and other Asian food items.
- Tea Price: A standard Boba tea cup costs $4.95 here. You can choose from different milk, toppings, and syrups; the price may vary with these changes.
- Tea hours: The cafe is closed on Tuesdays. From Wednesday to Monday, the restaurant is open from 11:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. The serving time may vary for Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations. Visitors should check the official website of the cafe for details.
Address: 53 Bay Street, Winslow, Maine 04901
6. TayTene Cafe – South Portland, Maine
Tay Tene Cafe in South Portland is a popular Asian food joint in Maine. It’s also one of the top bubble tea cafes in Maine. They use gluten-free fresh ingredients to prepare the food. People can order flavored boba tea from the menu with additional milk and syrup choices.
- Menu: Visitors can get different flavored Tapioca tea here. Like Thai tea, Kiwi, Avocado, Coffee, Dragon fruit, Mango, Blueberry, Lychee, Banana, Taro, Lemon, Chocolate, Pineapple, Green Apple, Strawberry, Coconut, and many more. Besides boba tea, you can get hot and cold espresso, Pho, Vermicelli rice noodles, Seafood dishes, Curry, Pad Thai, Roast Pork Fried Rice, Vietnamese Ice Coffee, Orange Chicken, and many more authentic Asian Dishes.
- Tea Price: A Bubble cup costs between $3.95 to $4.95 based on the toppings, flavors, and syrup here.
- Tea hours: The cafe opens at 10:00 a.m. and closes at 07:30 p.m., from Mondays to Saturdays. It remains closed on Sundays.
Address: Taytene Cafe 863 Broadway South Portland, ME 04106
7. Asian Noodle Bowl – Augusta, ME
Asian Noodle Bowl is the new fast-food branch of the famous restaurant Asian Cafe of Winslow. With a culinary experience of three decades, the chefs here offer the best of Eastern and South-eastern Asian cuisine. This Fast-casual Restaurant has gained popularity as one of Maine’s best bubble tea shops right after its opening.
- Menu: The eatery serves boba tea with various milk and flavors, like mango, kiwi, passion fruit, Blueberry, strawberry, original crystal, and many more. People can also order beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. People can get Asian dishes like noodles, pho, soups, pad thai, and ice creams.
- Tea Price: A regular cup (16 oz) of bubble tea costs $5 here. A large cup (24 oz) costs $6.
- Tea hours: The restaurant is open from 11:00 a.m. They will soon update the serving hours and day on the official website.
Address: 1 Stephen King Dr, Augusta, ME 04330, USA
8. Crunchy Poke – Portland, Maine
Crunchy Poke is one of the prominent names among Pearl tea enthusiasts. The place serves original pearl tea flavors. You can also look out for some of the signature dishes of Crunchy Poke. They are pretty out-of-the-box recipes like the Burrito Sushi. Such signature dishes are very famous here.
- Menu: The cafe serves different flavored boba tea. Like black tea boba, matcha green tea boba, Thai tea boba, and taro boba tea. The place also serves other beverages like soda and coconut water, besides different salads, soups, pokes, Burrito Sushi, and many signature dishes.
- Tea Price: A regular cup of Boba tea costs $4.95 here.
- Tea hours: The cafe is open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. and closed on Wednesdays. The serving hours and days may differ based on calendar holidays.
Address: 426 Fore Street Portland, ME 04101 USA
9. Pho Co Variety – Westbrook, Maine
If you’re in Westbrook and craving Asian food and bubble tea, then Pho Co Variety is the perfect destination. The place is one of the best bubble tea shops in Maine. They serve freshly brewed coffee and tea in every order. The chef uses organic and locally sourced fresh ingredients to recreate authentic Asian dishes.
- Menu: Visitors can buy different flavored Pearl tea like watermelon, mango, Blueberry, and more. The cafe serves authentic Chinese and Asian cuisine.
- Tea Price: A regular cup of flavored boba tea costs $4.50 here. The
- Tea hours: The cafe is closed on Mondays and Sundays. On other days, the restaurant is open from 10:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
Address: 158 Spring Street, Westbrook, ME, United States, Maine
10. Zao Ze Cafe and Market – Brunswick, ME
Zao Ze Cafe and Market at Brunswick is not only a cafe or market for authentic Asian food and items. It’s a gathering place for locals, students, and teenagers for breakfast and lunch and to hang out.
Local farmers sell fresh harvests, and the Zao Ze cafe is famous for authentic Asian food and beverages. Ingredients used in this cafe are all locally sourced and organic. It’s one of the best pearl tea cafes in Maine.
- Menu: The place serves authentic Chinese and Southeast Asian Dishes and organic fresh brew tea. Like NattoRice Bowl, Kung Pao Cauliflower, Fan Tuan, Pork and Pumpkin Dumplings, and many more.
- Tea Price: A regular cup of Boba tea with or without milk costs $4.08. A Matcha pearl tea with milk costs $4.58.
- Tea hours: The cafe and market are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. From Wednesdays to Sundays, the restaurant is open from 11:30 a.m. to 02:30 p.m. The market is open from 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Address: 5 Abbey Road Brunswick, ME 04011
11. 302 Nutrition – Raymond, Maine
302 Nutrition is best for people looking for nutrition-rich food. The place serves fresh organic and locally sourced ingredients to brew their drinks. The best thing is the fruit juice pearls. It’s undoubtedly an excellent cafe for tapioca tea in Maine.
- Menu: You can buy different flavored base teas. Like Raspberry, Pomegranate, Chai, Lemon, Peaches, and many more. They make fruit juice pearls. You can ask for these pearls for your tapioca tea as an add-on. The place also serves different protein shakes. You also add flax seed powder and other organic add-ons.
- Tea Price: The flavored base tea is $4, boosted tea is $5, and Lit tea is $6. Add-on bubbles will cost more.
- Tea hours: The place serves from 07:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Tuesdays. On Weekends, the cafe is open from 08:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m., and On other days, the restaurant serves from 07:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.
Address: 1233 Roosevelt Trail Suite 18, Raymond, ME 04071, United States
12. Watami – Brunswick, Maine
Watami is one of the best Japanese and Asian cuisine restaurants at Brunswick. The place serves authentic dishes cooked using locally sourced fresh organic ingredients. Tea is brewed for every serving here. Visitors also love the interior decor and ambiance of the restaurant. The place serves some of the best tapioca tea in Maine.
- Menu: Watami serves authentic Japanese cuisine. The menu includes different sushi, ramen, sashimi, salads, poke bowls, handmade rolls, other flavored milk tea, jasmine tea, milk tea, and black tea.
- Tea Price: The Price of different flavors of Milk bubble tea is $6.25. Brown Sugar bubble milk tea is the most popular pearl tea here.
- Tea hours: The cafe is open from 11:30 a.m. to 09:00 p.m. from Sunday to Thursday. On the other two days (Friday and Saturday), it operates from 11:30 a.m. to 09:30 p.m.
Address: 115 Maine St. Brunswick, ME 04011
13. POPONOVERS – Pittsfield, Maine
It’s one of the most popular bakery shops in Pittsfield, Maine. People love freshly baked loaves of bread, cakes, local delicacies, bubble tea, and different flavors of pearl tea. All of these are freshly brewed. The ambiance and beautiful smell of baking make this place an excellent cafe for bubble tea in Maine.
- Menu: You can order from any flavor for your pearl tea, like mango, chocolate, taro, strawberry, and a special flavor. Milk, syrup, and toppings are up to the customer. The place serves espresso, latte, hot milk tea, coffee, smoothies,
- Tea Price: A regular cup of Bubble tea costs $5.90 here.
- Tea hours: Winter hours– Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday 0:30-2:30. Wednesday and Thursday 10:30-5:00. Friday 10:30-7:00. Sunday closed. Summer hours – tbd.
Address: 119 Main St Pittsfield, ME 04967
14. Pure Thai Kitchen – Lewiston, Maine
Pure Thai Kitchen is a decade-old establishment at a prime tourist location in Lewiston. The owners promise to cater authentic Thai Dishes cooked from fresh, locally sourced ingredients. The famous bubble tea and other brewed beverages are prepared freshly for every serving. It’s undoubtedly one of the best Bubble tea shops in Maine.
- Menu: The restaurant serves authentic Thai cuisine. Besides Different Bubble tea (strawberry, mango, Thai tea, coconut flavored boba tea), people can order Thai soups, noodles, dumpling soups, Thai salads, Thai curries, and many more.
- Tea Price: A regular cup of Bubble tea costs $4.50 here. You can choose from different toppings, flavors, and milk options.
- Tea hours: The restaurant is closed on Tuesdays. From Sunday to Monday, the restaurant is open from 11:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
Address: College St, Lewiston, ME 04240
15. Solstice Cafe – Bangor, Maine
Solstice Cafe is a unique cafe in Bangor. Besides serving some of the best tapioca tea in Maine, this is an electronic cafe. People can bring their laptops and use their unlimited Wi-Fi services to work from here. This out-of-the-box idea of combining work with a restaurant works like a charm.
- Menu: The cafe serves different Bubble tea flavors like mango, strawberry, taro, matcha, honeydew, and many more. Besides pearl tea, it serves espresso, fresh brew coffee, ice tea, different chicken wraps, fresh-made energy drinks, shakes, and smoothies.
- Tea Price: A cup of bubble tea is $5.25 here.
- Tea hours: The cafe is closed on Mondays and Sundays. On Fridays, it is open from 07:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. From Tuesday to Thursday, the restaurant serves from 07:30 a.m. to 07:30 p.m. On Saturdays, the eatery serves from 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Address: 73 Main Street, Bangor, ME, United States, Maine
16. Yoshi – Brewer, Maine
Yoshi is an authentic Japanese restaurant that opened in the summer of 2009. The restaurant uses fresh local harvests to create traditional Japanese dishes. The owners serve every guest with utmost respect and care. Tapioca tea of Yoshi is quite famous among boba tea lovers. Yoshi comes to the list of best Bubble tea shops in Maine.
- Menu: The restaurant serves flavored boba tea like watermelon, green tea, taro, chocolate, honeydew, durian, and banana. Besides boba tea, people can enjoy authentic Japanese wine, sake, and other drinks. Sushi and other Japanese dishes are famous here.
- Tea Price: A regular cup of boba tea is $6 here.
- Tea hours: The restaurant is open every day from 02:00 p.m. to 08:00 p.m.
Address: 373 Wilson St Suite #2 Brewer, ME 04412
17. Fat Panda Asian Market – Bangor, ME
Fat Panda Asian Market is a gathering place for locals. People visit this market to buy local harvests and authentic Asian food items. They recently added bubble tea to their menu.
- Menu: The market is a great place to buy Asian snacks, dumplings, boba tea, canned drinks, local harvest, pork Ju, pork sang, and many other items.
- Tea Price: A regular cup of Tapioca tea costs $5 here. An extra $ 1 is required for mango or Blueberry bursting.
- Tea hours: The restaurant and market are open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
Address: 356 Harlow St, Bangor, ME, United States, Maine
18. Huong’s Vietnamese Restaurant – Portland, ME
This family-owned restaurant near Portland High School is famous for pho, beef noodle soup, and other Vietnamese dishes. The owner of this restaurant is Calvin Ho. He uses locally sourced fresh harvests to prepare authentic dishes. It’s one of the most popular boba tea restaurants in Maine.
- Menu: The restaurant serves smoothies, iced tea, Vietnamese tea, beer, wine, and other beverages. People also like Vietnamese noodles, rice, beef noodle soup, pho, handmade rolls, tofu, and pork beef.
- Tea Price: A regular bubble tea smoothie cup costs $4.50 here.
- Tea hours: The restaurant is closed on Sundays. From Monday to Saturday, the restaurant is open from 11:00 a.m. to 08:30 p.m.
Address: 267 St John St, Portland, ME 04102, United States
19. Thanh Thanh 2 – Portland, Maine
Thanh Thanh 2 is the oldest Vietnamese cuisine restaurant in Portland. Lyly started this restaurant in 1993 to serve authentic dishes with love and care. The restaurant uses local harvests to prepare dishes. Today it is one of Maine’s most famous Vietnamese restaurants and serves the best boba Teas.
- Menu: Besides different flavors of bubble tea smoothies, the restaurant serves iced tea, hot tea, fresh young coconut milk, spring rolls, signature dumplings, salad, rice noodle soup, vermicelli dishes, and many more.
- Tea Price: The bubble tea and smoothies cost $3.95 per cup.
- Tea hours: The restaurant is closed on Thursdays. On other days the eatery serves from 10:30 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
Address: 782 Forest Ave, Portland, ME 04103
20. Sabaidee Thai – Farmington, Maine
Sabaidee Thai has been recognized as a popular dine-out among residents of Farmington. The restaurant is well-known for its delicious food and welcoming workforce. The owners of this eatery have been serving modern versions of authentic Thai cuisine prepared from locally sourced organic harvest only.
- Menu: Sabaidee Thai is famous for Thai cuisine besides bubble tea. Visitors enjoy spring rolls, pork dumplings, unique salads, noodle dishes, spicy ducks, orange chicken, Panang curry, Thai beverages, and Thai iced tea.
- Tea Price: Visitors can buy a cup of bubble tea for $4.95 here.
- Tea hours: The restaurant serves from 11:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m. from Sundays to Thursdays, except Tuesdays. The eatery is closed on Tuesdays. It operates from 11:00 a.m. to 09:30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Address: 18 Front St, Farmington, ME 04938
Find Boba Shops Near You
The bubble tea shops in Maine offer unique boba drinks from local harvests and organic ingredients. Boba lovers in Maine have created different communities to share their likings and stories.
If you’re a boba tea lover, these cafes and restaurants are must-visit places. Some of them offer shared workspaces for everyone. You can join them to learn more about tapioca tea in those eateries in Maine.